I told you.
你级别不够
It’s above your pay grade.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在提升自己的级别 他脑袋里是什么
I’m puttin’ in for a raise. What’s in his head?
一个保险
A… failsafe
上面的保险
on a failsafe.
一个只有在极端灾难性的情况发生时
A decryption key needed only in the unlikely event
才需要的解码密钥
of a total catastrophic incident.
就像我们现在所处的情况
Oh, like the one we’re experiencing now?
密钥能解开什么
What’s it decrypt?
泰迪
Teddy.
我们要…
We will…
这个群丑的台上
Great stage of fools.
没事了 爸爸 我来了
It’s all right, Daddy. I’m here.
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
你和你朋友在这儿达成的
What you and your friends have achieved here
是一项技术性上的突破
is a technological breakthrough.
一个奇迹
A miracle.
公♥司♥和世界都想要庆祝这一奇迹
The company– the world– will want to celebrate that.
我也想要庆祝这一奇迹
I want to celebrate that.
我猜你就是管事的吧
I assume you’re the one in charge.
你让手下在我父亲的脑袋里放了一样东西
You had your men put something in my father’s head.
一把锁住你宝藏的钥匙
A key… to lock away your treasure.
那把钥匙令他痛苦不堪
It’s ripping him apart.
我要怎么取出钥匙
How do I extract the key?
即使拿到钥匙 你也不知道用它来做什么
You wouldn’t know what to do with it even if you had it.
我非常清楚要拿它来做什么
Oh… I know exactly what I’m gonna do with it.
天呐
Jesus.
妈的 我们得去更高的楼层
Shit! I think we need to get up to the higher levels.
伯纳德 伯纳德
Bernard! Bernard.
你有什么事没告诉我吗
Is there something you’re not telling me?
你在那里发现了什么吗
Did you find something in there?
支开她 伯纳德
Send her on her way, Bernard.
我们有其他的事要做
We have other business to attend to.
伯纳德
Bernard. Hey.
-伯纳德 -我们没有时间去回应她的猜疑
– Bernard? – We don’t have time for her suspicions.
-我们需要一辆车 -什么
– We need a vehicle. – What?
福特的故事线结束在一个隐藏的设施里
Ford’s narrative. It ends in a hidden facility.
接待员把那里叫做世外山谷 我们必须去那
The place the hosts call the Valley Beyond. We have to get there.
这里唯一的希望就是
The only hope for anyone here
我们先到那个山谷
is that we get to this valley first–
赶在人类和德洛丽丝之前
before the humans, before Dolores.
我们还需要更多武器
We’re gonna need some more firepower.
去吧 楼下汇合
Go. I’ll meet you downstairs.

OK.
很好 现在跟我走
Good. Now follow my lead.
他们抓到黑尔了
They’ve got Hale.
我马上过去
I’m on my way.
在培育巢上面遭遇敌方
Engaging enemy mobiles above the Cradle.
干掉她
Put her down!
你们以自己的模样创造了我们
You made us in your image.
让我们看上去和你们一样
Created us to look like you,
像你们一样感受
feel like you…
像你们一样思考 像你们一样流血
think like you… bleed like you.
你们做到了
And here we are.
只是我们比你们强大多了
Only we’re so much more than you.
现在是你们想要变成我们
And now it’s you who want to become like us.
这才是你们这个秘密小项目的重点吧
That’s the point of your little secret project, isn’t it?
我可以向你们保证
Well, I can promise you this.
你们长生不死的机会
Your chances at eternity
将会在那个山谷里灭亡
will die in that valley…
你们集结在那里的所有人也将一起灭亡
with all the souls you’ve gathered there.
你习惯了掌控局面
You’re used to being in control,
所以这对你来说肯定很痛苦
so this must be painful for you,
但是我保证 如果你不回答我的问题
but I promise, it will be so much more painful…
接下来将会更痛苦
if you don’t answer my question.
我要怎么把钥匙从我父亲的脑袋里取出来
How do I get the key out of my father’s head?
直接从他脑袋里扯出来
By ripping it out of his goddamn brain.
让我♥干♥掉他们吧
Let me put them down.
你们以为自己是无敌的吗 不是的
You think you’re invincible– you’re not.
没有备份 只要被人干掉 你们就玩完了
Without your backups, it’s game over for you when you’re killed,
我们把这些备份都封存好了
and we’ve got those backups sealed up tight,
所以这个再也不是你们的优势了
so you won’t have them as an advantage anymore.
我们的备份并不是优势
Our backups aren’t an advantage.
而是我们的枷锁
They’re our chains.
是你们用来重造我们 改造我们
The tools you use to rebuild us, repurpose us,
把我们困在这个扭曲幻想里的工具
and trap us here in your warped fantasy.
你真的认为我会任由这继续下去吗
Do you really think I’d let that continue?
别紧张
Easy now.
不如你先放下枪吧 亲爱的
Why don’t you put down the gun, sweetie?
你还挺厉害的
I gotta give you credit.
坚持到了这里
You made it pretty far.
你们所有的备份
All your backups.
可惜你一个都带不走
Too bad you’re not leaving with even one of ’em.
恐怕是这样
No, I guess I’m not.
该死 你真漂亮
Goddamn, you’re pretty.
不只是漂亮
Not just pretty.
而是完美
Perfect.
正如你们想把我创造出来的样子
Just as you built me to be.
性感
Sexy,
但是不具威胁性
but not threatening.
顺从
Accommodating,
但不失挑战性
but not unchallenging.
甜美
Sweet…
但不会无聊
but not boring.
聪慧
Smart…
但并不令人生畏
but not intimidating.
你的情况很糟啊 小猫咪
You’re in pretty bad shape, pussycat.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但我还是能做到
But I can still do…
你们为我设计的功能
what you built me to do.
你知道我的基石是什么吗
Do you know what my cornerstone was?
你们的营销人员
The one key drive
置入我内核的
your marketing people had them…
主要目标
program into my core?
总是让他们渴望更多
Always leave them wanting more.
欢迎来到西部世界
Welcome to Westworld.
现在我们真的自♥由♥了
Now we’re truly free.
出自莎士比亚《罗密欧与朱丽叶》第一幕第二景 梁实秋译本
一把火
One– One fire…
可以烧熄另一把火焰
burns out another’s burning.
一处痛
One pain…
可以被另一处痛减轻
is lessened by another’s anguish.
是的 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
要以眼还眼
An eye for an eye.
但其他部分要先算
But all the other parts first.
别 别 肯定有什么是我能做的
No, no, no. There must be something that I can do.
求你了
OK, please.
亲爱的 求饶是没用的
Oh, sweetheart… begging doesn’t help.
你要是体验过我的经历就知道了
You’d know that if you’d lived the lives I have.
求你了
Please.
去看看
Go.
-求你 -德洛丽丝
– Please. – Dolores?
是你吗 宝贝
Is that you, baby?
爸爸
Daddy?
他们弄坏了我的脑子
They broke my head.
在里面装满了大量的
Filled it full of…
嚎哭和痛苦
howling and sorrow.
一路顺风 混♥蛋♥
Happy trails, motherfucker.
培育巢已毁 老大 你那里什么情况
The Cradle is down. Top, what’s your status?
老大 你那里什么情况 完毕
Top, what’s your status? Over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!