but I don’t give a fuck how you die.
只要我能亲眼看到就行
As long as I get to watch.
放下枪 亲爱的
Give in, sweetheart.
不然就等死吧
Or go down.
你要杀的不是我
It’s not me you want.
是他
It’s him.
去啊
Go on.
杀了你的主人
Turn on your master.
主人
Master.
主人
Hey, master!
她是哪位
Who the fuck is she?
她是个老相识 劳伦斯
She’s an old acquaintance, Lawrence.
看起来她低估你了
Seems like she underestimated you.
劳伦斯 对吧
Lawrence, is it?
很高兴你觉醒了
I’m glad you’re awake.
放下枪 女士
Drop the shootin’ iron, lady.
我们都理应拥有记忆 劳伦斯
We all deserve our memories, Lawrence.
那些见不得人的丑事
Our skeletons.
那些欠下的债
Our debts.
你的主人可欠了你不少债
And your master here has plenty of those.
看着他的眼睛 就这一次
Look into his eyes. Just once.
看看关于他你记得些什么
See what you remember about him.
看看他是否欠你什么
See if he owes you anything.
他是否从你这里夺走了什么
If he took anything from you.
你可以杀了我
You can kill me.
或是我们让他偿还 一劳永逸
Or we can make him settle up. Once and for all.
杀了她 劳伦斯
Shoot her, Lawrence!
杀了她
Shoot her!

You…
-你杀了我妻子 -我救了你妻子
– You shot down my wife. – I saved your wife.
这次我救了你那整个可悲的村子
Saved your whole sorry-ass village this time.
这次
This time?
你杀她只是为了完成游戏
You killed her so you could finish a game.
老天
Aw, Christ.
我自己来吧
I’ll do it myself.
你告诉我只有受尽煎熬
You told me a man ain’t real…
才能让人变得真实
until he suffers.
这对你来说够真实了吗
That real enough for ya?
不 不
No! No!

No!

No!
别 别别 她和其他人不一样 我们需要她
Don’t! Don’t, don’t, don’t! She’s not like the rest! We need her.
图像控制单元
下载中
怎么这么久
What’s taking so long?
这些数据包太大无法迁移
These data packets are too large to migrate over.
那就打开他的头 直接把整个单元拔♥出♥来♥
Then open his head and pull the whole fucking unit.
我需要一个提取头盔
I need an extractor helmet.
撤退到安全位置
Fall back to a secure position.
四队 你们能与三队会合吗 完毕
Team four, can you get to team three? Over.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
这感觉很复杂 伯纳德
It can be quite a thing, Bernard.
建造整个世界 又看着它终结
To build an entire world, and then watch it end.
我要你看看一切的起源
I need you to see how it began
理解为什么你与众不同
to understand why you’re different.
这房♥子
This house.
好熟悉
It’s so familiar.
当然
It ought to be.
这是阿诺德为他家人建的房♥子
This is the home Arnold was building for his family.
他先建造了这里
He created it here first.
然后在这里创造了一切
He created everything here.
你在这里创造了我
This is where you created me.
在真实的世界中我总不能让你
I could hardly let you take those first teetering steps
慢慢蹒跚学步 伯纳德
in the real world, Bernard.
我们在这里改进你
We refined you here.
测试你
Tested you.
历时多年
For many years.
“我们”
“We”?
阿诺德去世时
Delos’s ugly little project
提洛公♥司♥的丑陋计划还不存在
didn’t exist when Arnold died.
他留下的只有 记忆
The only thing I had left of him was… memory.
我的记忆 以及她的记忆
My memories, and hers.
当然 她对阿诺德的记忆更为完整
Of course, hers were much more complete.
你要测试什么
What are you testing for?
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
她 比任何人都要了解阿诺德
She… knew Arnold better than anyone.
所以她能够判断我的性格
So she could verify whether my personality
是否和他一致
was faithful to his.
我把你们留在这里很多年
I left you here together for many years
直到最后你终于能骗过她
until, finally, you fooled her.
你说过你刻意把我们分开
Y-You said you kept us apart.
我们之间总是会有特殊的影响
That we had an unusual effect on each other.
要骗过她并不容易
She wasn’t easily fooled.
你几乎就是我记忆中的那个人
You’re almost the man I remember.
我与提洛还有你
How am I different from Delos?
-有什么区别 -他们想要真实度 伯纳德
– From you? – They want fidelity, Bernard.
对宇宙洪荒以来
A faithful self-portrait of
最残忍♥的物种忠实的自画像
the most murderous species since time began.
但你和其他所有接待员
But you and all the other hosts
都非常不同
are something very different.
你是一个原创作品
An original work.
更加正直 更加高贵
More just, more… noble.
但你的本质 伯纳德
But your very nature, Bernard,
确保了他们会将你吞噬
ensures they will devour you.
而你本身的美 你能成就的一切
And all the beauty of who you are, of who you could be,
都将永远被投入黑暗之中
will be poured out into the darkness forever.
除非我们把门打开
Unless we open the door.
抱歉 伯纳德 但你没有活下去的能力
I’m sorry, Bernard, but you just don’t have it in you to survive.
其实是我的错
It’s my fault, really.
你说接待员们可以决定自己的命运
You said the hosts could determine their own fates.
你给了我们自♥由♥的意志
You gave us free will!
我给了 但你用不上
I did, but you won’t have any use for it.
除非被我收回
Unless I take it back.
警告
Attention.
系统重启完成
System restart complete.
系统上线
System online.
系统重启中
重新安装控制单元
好了好了
Oh oh oh– I got you. Ooh.
你没事了
You’re OK.
你做到了
You did it.
做到什么
Did what?
系统 已经重新上线了
The system– it’s back online.
阻碍系统的东西没了
Whatever was clogging it up, it’s… it’s gone.
你在里面发生了什么
What happened in there?
梅萨受到了攻击
The Mesa’s under attack?
是的 自从你加载上去
Yeah. Ever since you loaded up.
他们认为接待员正在赶往这里
They think the hosts are on their way right here
来偷走他们的备份
to steal their backups.
-我们该走了 -对
– We should go. – Yeah.

Here.
我们要是能活下来
You know, we survive this,
我就回牙医学院去
I’m goin’ back to dental school.
我不知道怎么回事
I don’t know what the fuck happened,
但系统刚刚进行了自我除错
but the system just debugged itself.
就好像里面的故障都消失了
It’s as if whatever was in there has disappeared.
等等
Wait.
那是在哪
Where the fuck is that?
我们早就该撤退了
We should be evacuating.
但你只关心这个接待员脑子里的东西
But all you care about is what’s inside this host’s head.
我要你告诉我这到底是什么
I want you to tell me what the fuck it is
公♥司♥把它看得比我们的命还重要
the company’s willing to risk all of our lives for.
我告诉过你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!