你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我在求救
I’m calling for help.
什么 为了谁
What? For who?
为我们这些受够了的
For those of us who are tired
不想被弓箭爆头的活人
of having arrows shot at their predominantly mortal heads.
不用客气
You’re welcome, by the way!
我爸爸最后告诉我的事
One of the last things my daddy told me was
是叫我逃离这个地方
that I should run from this place.
你觉得我们该逃吗
You think that’s right?
我从没想过要离开这里…
I never thought I’d want to leave…
但我想你也修好了这一点
but I suppose you fixed that, too.
我们快到了
We’re almost there.
去松开车厢吧
Let’s turn ‘er loose.
这是我给你最后的仁慈
That’s the last of my mercy.
赶紧了结吧
Better use it fast.
不 不
No. No!
不 伙计们 不
Come on! Guys, no!
问题在于 根本没有问题
The problem is, there isn’t a problem.
老弟 这简直是
Brother, that’s got to be
我听过最蠢的话了
the dumbest fuckin’ thing I’ve ever heard,
我可是参加过三次就职典礼的
and I’ve been to three inaugurations.
诊断 通讯路线检查
Diagnostics, com path checks,
我们能获取到的一切信息
everything we can access is telling us
都表明系统运作正常
that the system is operating normally–
但其实不然
except it isn’t.
我设法隔离了部分操控系统 取得了控制权
I managed to isolate certain ops and gain control.
我们监控了大部分楼层的电梯
We’ve got elevator monitoring on most levels–
很不错 大科学家
That’s great, Hawking.
关掉杀人机器人了吗
Did you shut off the killer robots?
没有 系统…
Well, no. The system–
戈德堡 赶紧搞定
Goldberg, get in there.
黑入生物识别系统 给我找个后门
Hack the biometrics, find me a back door.
黑入并不是关键
Hacking isn’t the issue.
系统不允许我们连入特定协议
The system won’t allow us to access certain protocols.
-系统可以强行改写 -这个不行
– Systems can be forced. – Not this one.
黑尔女士 我们要的小礼物你带来了吗
Well, Ms. Hale. You got a little present for us?
他在行为部门三号♥附属实验室
He’s in Aux Lab Three, Behavior.
你就把他丢在那里了
You left him there.
他哪儿都去不了
He’s not going anywhere.
-去三号♥附属实验室 -是 长官 收到
– Aux Three. Go! – Yes, sir. Copy that.
系统恢复
System restored.
太好了 地图恢复了
Fuck, yeah! We got the map back.
那是什么
What the fuck is that?
是那列火车
It’s the train.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你在里面看到了什么
What do you see in there?
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!