我来找你是为了让爸爸保护我吗
That I came here to climb under Daddy’s wing?
不然就是你想亲眼看着我死
Either that, or you wanted a front row seat to watch me die.
错 我来是正是因为你无权这么对我
No, I came here because you do not get to do that to me.
利用机器人自杀 或者你还有别的什么图谋
Suicide by robot, or whatever the fuck your mission is.
这些玩意儿现在能杀人了
Now that these things can shoot to kill.
听着
Listen…
我一直没明白妈妈为什么那么对你
I never got Mom’s reactions to you
因为我这么多年来
because I spent so many years
一直相信你的好人面目
buying your good guy act.
只有她一个人看清了你
She was the only one who saw through it,
并且为此付出了代价
and she paid for that.
但我不该说她的死是你的错
But I shouldn’t have said her death was your fault.
那样不对 把过错归咎在你身上
It was wrong… to put that on your back.
但你无权就这么决定我们的结局
But you don’t get to make that our final score.
相反地 你要跟我回家
Instead, you’re gonna co with me.
我不会让你留在这里
I’m not gonna let you stay here now
去死得惊天动地
and go out in some bullshit blaze of glory.
这就是你让我离开的方式吗
That’s how you’re getting me out of here…
以威胁的手段吗
threatening?
不 爸 我是在求你
No, Dad, I’m asking.
如果我和你一起去海滩
If I head with you to the beach…
让这个地方在我们身后燃烧殆尽
let this place finish burning behind us…
那你和我就放下恩怨了吗
that means you and I are even?
那会是个好的开始
It’ll be a good start.
那我们就日出时动身吧
Then I guess we’ll… start walkin’ at sunup.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
妈的
Fuck.
培育巢
Ohh. The Cradle.
天呐 我很多年都没来这里了
God. I haven’t been down here in years.
太恐怖了
It’s creepy.
群体思维 出自Kevin Kelly著作《失控》 用蜜蜂一致维系蜂巢来比喻群体的智慧
这里就像是蜂巢思维
It’s like a hive mind.
每一个接待员的思想都在这里 赋有生命
Every single one of them is in here. Alive.
只是数据而已
It’s just data.
你这是言不由衷
You don’t believe that.
不管福特在这里存放了什么新数据
And whatever new data Ford stuck in here,
它想杀死我们 伯纳德
it’s trying to kill us, Bernard.
我把什么东西带来过这里
I… brought something here.
或是什么人
Or someone.
快点
Come on.
见鬼的
Goddamnit.
福特把这里也屏蔽了
Ford drew the curtain here, too.
我可以看到响应
I can see the responses issuing,
但我看不出过程
but I can’t see how.
访问受限
你到底是怎么做到的
How the fuck are you doing this?
-我知道怎么找出问题了 -怎么找
– I know how to find out. – How?
把我直连进去
Put me inside. Directly.
控制单元有一个对接点
There’s a dock for the control unit.
是用来直接读取接待员数据的
It’s meant to read host data directly,
设定好可以用来做自动提取的
and it’s set up for auto-extraction.
那是给老款的接待员用的 伯纳德
That’s for older hosts, Bernard,
他们是铰接式头骨架构
with an articulated skull architecture.
你的脑袋就和我的一样
Your head’s just like mine.
让机器自己运作吧
Just let it do its thing.
一个小时后把我拉出来
Pull me out in an hour.
到时候再把头封上
Just close it up.
就算之后我能把你的头骨组装回来
Even if I can put you back together afterwards,
我也还没降低你的疼痛度
I haven’t turned your pain down yet.
没时间了
There’s no time…
疼痛只是一项程序
and the pain’s just a program.
开始吧
Now.
自动提取
接待员准备就绪
控制单元提取开始
天呐
My God.
别弄那些降落伞了
Quit playing with those chutes.
剪断绳索 扔在旁边
Cut away and toss it over the goddamn side!
如果弄丢任何技术 你们就完蛋了
If we lose any tech, it’s comin’ out of your ass.
你是考夫林吗
You Coughlin?
我是乐园安保部的阿什利·斯塔布斯 长官
Ashley Stubbs, sir, park security.
黑尔在等着你
Hale’s been expecting you.
那是当然
Yeah, no shit.
-恩♥格♥斯♥ -是 长官
– Engels! – Yes, sir.
十五分钟内给我准备好工作站
I want this station hot and ready in fuckin’ 15.
-马上办 -夏洛特他妈的人呢
– On it. – Where the fuck is Charlotte?
她发出了求救信♥号♥♥
She sent the distress call.
她在行为部等待救援
She’s waiting down in Behavior.
我让我们的技术人员
I got our tech guys in Control
在控制室处理连接外部通讯
working on getting external coms back online.
我带你过去
I can walk you down.
我知道线路图 兄弟
I know the layout, bro.
你的技术人员最好别碰我的系统
And your techs best get their hands out of my system
让他们回去玩屌♥
and go back to holding their dicks.
业余时间结束了
Amateur hour’s over.
恩♥格♥斯♥
Engels!
需要这里的详细信息 就找…你叫阿什利吗
You need anything local, talk to… Ashley?
老天 找这位阿什利
Jesus. To Ashley here.
他任你差遣
He’s at your disposal.
D队 跟我走 出发
Delta team! On me. We’re movin’ out.
好了
Got it!
我记得这些山丘的每寸土地
I remember every inch of these hills.
这次该夸我了吧
You gotta give me this one, huh?
在被危险胁迫下 指路指得还不赖
Not bad navigating for a man under serious duress.
是啊
Yes.
这次你表现值得敬佩
You can enjoy your one admirable contribution.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们要往哪里走
Which way do we go?
我必须自己来
I need to do this alone.
我不会离开你
I’m not leaving your side.
我了解这个地方
I know this place.
这曾是我的家
It was my home.
你可以在这里等我
You can wait for me here.
但让我自己带她回来
But let me bring her back.
我们该跟他女儿待在原地的 老兄
你小心见识我的枪口
你们再不闭嘴
I’m gonna bleed you both
我就把你俩像羊一样放血
like goats if you don’t shut the fuck up.
快走 驾
Ride! Yah!
你好啊
Hello there.
她叫什么名字
What’s her name?
安娜
Anna.
这是她姐妹吗
Is this her sister?
那是她妈妈
That’s her mommy.
我猜她一定很爱安娜
Oh, I bet she loves Anna so much.
她不希望安娜再被抓走
She doesn’t want Anna to get taken away again.
谁会抓走她
Who would take her away?
坏人
The bad man.
不会的
No.
要知道
You see…
安娜的母亲
Anna’s mother…
非常非常强大
is very, very strong.
她绝对不会
And she would never, ever…
再让那种事情发生
let anything like that happen again.
-你好 -妈妈
– Hello? – Mama!
有什么事吗
Can I help you?

No.
不 快跑
No. Run!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
跟我们走
我们注定走上相同的路
你们的路通往地狱
我们得帮她们
We have to help them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!