你一定要找到你的孩子
趁着这片黑暗还没有将我们全部吞噬
大伙 前进
前进 前进
Vamonos! Vamonos!
也许这事我不该多嘴
It’s not my place, maybe,
你真想带你女儿穿过这里吗
but you really want to take your daughter through here?
她看起来不比我丫头结实多少
She don’t look much sturdier than my own little girl.
外表是会骗人的 劳伦斯
Looks can be deceiving, Lawrence.
现在能不无视我的存在了吗
So, should we acknowledge my presence now?
你真的觉得不理我我就会离开了吗
You really think I’m just gonna go away if you ignore me?
你真的堕落到这般田地了 福特
Would you really stoop this low, Ford?
你真的要把我逼得这么紧吗
You really gunnin’ for me this hard?
把我自己的女儿变成一个接待员
Made my own daughter into a host?
我觉得你是不是被太阳烤得太久了点
I think you’ve been out in the sun a little too long.
你可以想怎么改变游戏规则都行
You can change the rules all you want.
但我还是要用我的方式来玩这个游戏
I’m still gonna play the game my way.
是吗
Yeah?
我唯一感兴趣的游戏就是
Only game I’m interested in playing
赶紧离开这破地方
is get the fuck outta Dodge.
算你走运
Then you’re in luck.
那个游戏就是从那边那条河开始的
That game begins right up the river here.
顺着河走到海滩
Follow it down to the beach
等着质保部门来救你
and wait for QA to come rescue you.
你不走我也不走
I’m not leaving without you.
那你就会害自己丧命
Yeah, well, you’re gonna get yourself killed.
是啊 尤其是在这个地方闲逛
Yeah, especially if I hang around here.
我现在可一点也不想下马
I sure as hell wouldn’t be out of my saddle right now.
为什么
Yeah, why not?
那些不是真的幽灵之国的箭
Those aren’t real Ghost Nation arrows.
你的人正走入一个陷阱
Your men are lootin’ a honey pot.
见鬼
Aw, fuck!
我们能别胡闹了吗
Can we stop playing around now?
我觉得系统还在
Well, I guess it’s good news
发送福特的隔离通知
that the system’s still sending out
是个好消息
Ford’s bullshit quarantine notices.
至少有东西传出去了
At least something’s getting out.
我们还没到世界末日
We are not at full apocalypse yet.
我很钦佩你的乐观
I admire your optimism.
你这是在委婉地说我拒绝现实吗
Is that your nice word for denial?

N-No.
我相信如果有人能用绝对意志
I believe if anyone can right this ship
让一切走回正轨
by force of sheer will…
那一定是你
it’s you.
质保部门来过这里
QA was here.
他们为什么要干掉迎宾小组
Why would they waste the welcome team?
他们根本构不成威胁
These guys aren’t a threat.
这些混♥蛋♥男人♥大♥概就喜欢欺负弱小
Macho fucks are probably loving this shit.
好吧
All right.
让我看看
Come on.
我们来看看这些小丑还搞了什么破坏
Yeah. Let’s see what other damage these clowns have done.
他们恢复了气候控制
They got climate control working.
真分得清轻重
Nice priorities.
行吧
Ok…
天哪 来看看这个
Jesus! Come look at this.
所以
OK, so…
质检部门一直在尝试夺回控制
QA has been trying to regain control
想要控制住福特对系统做出的更改
of whatever Ford did to the system,
但他们每次都被主动封锁了
and they were actively blocked every time.
被培育巢封锁了
By the Cradle.
培育巢没法影响到梅萨的底层架构
The Cradle can’t influence the Mesa’s infrastructure.
它只是招待员的备份
It’s just the hosts’ backups.
它能模拟乐园里的故事线
It can simulate park narratives
但没法影响到其他系统
but it can’t influence the other systems.
看这里
Well, look at this.
培育巢在过去七天内已经跟整个园区里
The Cradle’s interfaced with nearly every discrete system
几乎所有的离散系统都建立了连接
in the entire park in the last seven days.
每次这些白♥痴♥上传一个新补丁 它都
Every time these idiots upload a new hack, it’s responding
用一个完全不同的方式响应
in, like, a totally different way.
就像这里有什么东西
It’s like there’s something in here
在即兴发挥
that’s improvising.
培育巢在反抗
The Cradle’s fighting back.
你能看到产生这些响应的源代码吗
Can you see the source code that’s generating the response?
不能
No.
我只能看到信息 看不到信差
I can only see the messages, not the messenger.
这是因为你没法远程访问
That’s because you can’t access it remotely.
你只能亲自去看
You have to do it in person.
真是太美了
和她说的一样
就是那里了 我们出去的路 朋友们
There it is. That’s our way out of here, boys.
你先请
After you.
见鬼
Fuck. Shit.
是时候让她在此安息了
该走了
我们不跟你们走
这里是她的家
我们得去创造新的家园
在安全的地方
连故土都不肯保卫的人 何来的安全
懦弱为盾 什么都挡不住
在风暴之中寻求庇护并不是懦弱
我们都有权利选择自己的命运
哪怕这命运是死亡
我女儿的灵魂在这里安息
我的心便也长留在此
这个选择 我要自己做
这是你教我的
但愿樱在天之灵 能护佑你寻得安宁
能让你放松一下
Take the edge off.
还以为你不喝酒
Thought you didn’t drink.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你只是在真实世界不喝酒
You don’t drink out in the real world.
很高兴你还能把两个世界区分开
Well, glad to see you can still tell the difference.
好吧
All right…
你就直说了吧
give it to me.
你到底干什么来了
What the hell you doin’ here?
我还以为你受够我了
Thought you were done with me,
也不想管家族生意了
and the family business.
夏洛特·黑尔打电♥话♥盛情邀请我的时候
That’s exactly what I said to Charlotte Hale
我就是这么跟她说的
when she called with the gauntlet invite.
我让她滚一边去
I told her to shove it up her ass.
然后我就想 为什么要错过这趟旅程呢
Then I thought, why pass up the trip?
我也好多年没来了
I haven’t been here in ages,
一想到能回到英属印度园区 还有点兴奋呢
got a little… excited about going back to the Raj.
我小时候最喜欢去那里了
It was always my favorite as a kid.
我记得 你特别害怕大象
I remember… you were terrified of the elephants.
我可喜欢大象了
I loved the elephants.
是妈妈怕大象
They scared the shit out of Mom.
她从来不信这地方不会伤害我们
She was never convinced this place couldn’t hurt us.
总之我在那里骑了几天大象
Anyway, I rode there for a couple of days,
然后我想起来
till I remembered…
我已经长大了 可以去逛逛享乐宫了
I was old enough to try out the Pleasure Palaces.
于是
And then…
我又去那里骑了几天别的
I rode there for a couple of days, too.
然后天下大乱了
Then all hell broke loose,
结果我就来到了我最不想来的地方
and I ended up in the one place I wanted to avoid.
你就这么找到了我 浑身毫发无伤
And you made it all the way to me with barely a scratch.
不赖嘛
Not bad.
也许
Maybe you…
你很适合走上我的路 只是你不愿意承认
are more suited to my line than you want to admit.
我一直都能看出其中的诱人之处
Oh, I’ve always seen the appeal of it.
不用担心任何后果的人生
Life without consequences?
我小时候就是因为这一点才那么开心
That’s what made it so fun when I was a kid.
所以我才觉得
And that’s why it’s so sad
你现在还如此沉迷 真是可悲
that you’re still obsessed with it now.
我要是个长不大的可怜虫
If I’m such a pitiable man-child,
那你为什么大老远的来找我寻求保护
why’d you come all this way just to climb under my wing?
什么
What?
怎么了
What?

You’re–
你是这么以为的吗
Is that what you think?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!