Made a pyre that went on for days.
臭气熏天 但
And it stank, but…
苍蝇讨厌烟雾
the flies hate smoke.
牛群活了下来
The herd lived.
我会考虑你说的话
I’ll think about what you said.
我想借此机会唤起你的生存意志
I’d like to take this moment to appeal to your sense of survival.
如果将军够清醒
If the Shogun is awake enough
想派忍♥者和军队速战速决
to play fast and loose with his ninjas and his army,
我们活下去的几率
then the odds of us surviving here
几乎是操♥他♥妈♥的蛋
have dropped to approximately fuck-all.
不如我们抛弃茜 赶去雪湖
But I say we ditch Akane and make a run for Snow Lake.
我们何必为了一台性♥爱♥机器人全军覆没
Why should we all get killed over a literal sex machine?
当然 除了你
Present company excluded, of course.
机器人的名字是樱
That machine’s name is Sakura.
你不能对总对我们这样
You can’t keep doing this to us,
一边让我们去爱 一边又因此不爽
giving us people to love and then getting upset when we do.
-但那只是代码 -你错了
– But it’s just fucking code. – You’re wrong.
我的代码让我只在意自己
I’m coded to care about nobody but myself,
但我现在愿意为了别人以身犯险
and yet here I am, willing to risk my life for someone else.
别再说你所谓的女儿了
Well, so much for your so-called daughter.
你想自己去 那随意
You want to go it alone, be my guest.
但再提我的女儿
But mention my daughter one more time
我就把你像火柴一样折断
and I will snap you like a matchstick.
就像你对那位忍♥者做的吗
Like you did that ninja?
他看了你一眼就自己刺穿了脑袋
He took one look at you and self-impaled.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那不是语♥音♥指令
That was no voice command.
我想我在寻找新的声音[语♥音♥]
I think I’m finding a new voice.
准备出发了
Our transportation is ready.

Goddamn it.
他们把这里怎么了
What have they done to the place?
那是
Is that…?
该死的援兵
The fucking cavalry.
很好 我们的救援队也覆灭了
Great. So much for our rescuers.
我们会夺回樱的 我保证
为此抗争的不该是你
没错
抗争的该是我们
我他妈要休息会儿
I’m gonna take a fuckin’ moment.
别等我
Don’t stop on my account.
赶紧完事
If you’ve quite finished.
该用这招了
It’s time to sell this ruse.
他们有多少人
How many of them are there?
军营和城镇里的加起来吗
Between the camp and the town?
好几百人
Hundreds.
真的有好几百人
Literally hundreds.
梅芙会让那些混♥蛋♥停止
So Maeve’s gonna freeze all those assholes
我们好带走那名艺伎
and we’re gonna make off with that geisha?
我们会死的
We’re gonna die.
有请中国使者
以及他的妻子 和尊贵的译官
这是三省护符
这尊塑像由皇帝御用金匠浇筑而成
这份薄礼
献给大将军
中国使者敬上
很抱歉未给大名带来礼物
招待不周 见谅
你临时编的吗
Did you just make that up right now?
很像那么回事儿
Damn convincing.
但大名无动于衷
Not to the daimyos.
他们好像不知道我刚才在说什么
It’s like they had no idea what I was saying.
大阪一役 我杀了两千人
将金山城夷为平地
纯粹靠意志力统一这片土地
你把这废物称为
一份
一份
一份
一份礼物
该死
Shit.
是脑皮层液
That’s cortical fluid.
将军不清醒了
The Shogun’s not awake.
他坏了
He’s broken.
看来我们的客人在路上没有失去幽默感
欢迎你们来到我的军营
我的忍♥者告诉我 他们遇上了巫女
我必须防止自己的手下被你的咒语控制
怪不得那些大名听不见你的话
No fucking wonder the daimyos didn’t hear you.
现在情况已经完全脱轨了
We’ve gone completely off the rails here,
控制权还在这个疯子手里
and this loon is driving the fucking train.
享有盛名的樱将在今晚表演
当然 我们会为她进行清理

茜夫人
你谋害了我的信使 杀了我的忍♥者
其他人可能会选择逃离
而你偏要选择激怒这条龙
为什么
就算是龙也可以做交易的吧
把樱还给我
我愿意付出任何代价
[日文]你这样真让人不快 [英文]多有爱啊
茜 你年轻时
做舞姬的时候
我看过你跳舞
你舞姿优雅
迷人非凡
代价就是这个
樱今晚不会独自表演 茜 你为我舞一曲
照我说的做 我就把她还给你
极好
今晚将是值得铭记的庆典
把他们带走
火车明早就能修好了
Train’ll be ready by morning.
去哪
To go where?
跟我们预计的一样
Exactly where we thought.
我追上了那些带走你♥爸♥爸的人
I caught up with the men who took your father.
没能把你♥爸♥爸救回来 但我抓住了这个
Couldn’t get him back, but I got this one.
费了点劲
Took a while,
但还是交待了他们的目的地
but he gave up their destination.
告诉他们
Tell them.
是梅萨
It’s the Mesa.
我们要回家了 泰迪
We’re goin’ home, Teddy.
把所有东西装上火车
Load everything up on the train.
天一亮就出发
We’ll leave at first light.
我们去找个地方休息
Let’s find a spot for the night.
你今天说的我们两个人
What you asked today, about walking away,
离开这里自己过日子的事情
making it on our own.
就算我只会让你失望
Would you want me to say yes
你是不是还是希望我答应你
even if I was only going to disappoint you?
我不是什么陌生人 德洛丽丝
I’m not some stranger, Dolores…
从外面的世界而来
coming from outside,
到这里寻找一个美丽的谎言
looking for a pretty lie.
我认识你一辈子了
I’ve known you my whole life.
不论我们去哪
Where we go…
我们都睁着眼去
we go eyes open…
一起去
together.
准备今晚的表演

将军大人说想把我变得更美
樱花树
不要担心 美好的东西在前面等着我们
我小的时候
脑海中总是萦绕着一个声音
“不要
不要盯太久
不要碰触
不要做任何可能会后悔的事”
所以我逃跑了
越过大洋到达彼岸
当我终于再次踏上坚实的大地
我又听到了同样的声音
你知道那声音说了什么吗
它说 “这里是新世界
在这个世界里
你可以做任何自己想做的人”
快了 樱
你很快就能做任何自己想做的人了
我有个女儿
我觉得她会很高兴
认识你的
你的女儿现在在哪
在新世界
就像故事里说的
我可以带你去那里
带上樱一起
如果这个新世界有真♥相♥呢
而你现在所生活的一切都是谎言呢
怎么回事
自♥由♥
不 别说了
你说得对
You’re right.
有的东西太过于珍贵 不舍得失去
Some things are too precious to lose…
哪怕是为自♥由♥
Even to be free.
我要给你看点东西
There’s something I need to show you.
这些天来
For days now…
我一直在质疑自己对你的感情
I’ve been questioning my feelings for you.
有多少是真的
How much is real,
有多少是我被编排遵守的故事
how much is just some story I was made to believe.
但今晚我知道了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!