Clementine?
你是新来的
You’re new.
细皮嫩肉的
Not much of a rind on you.
够了
That’s enough.
去和其他人一起
Rejoin the others.
就像我跟你说过的 泰迪
It’s like I told you, Teddy…
这地方从来就不是家
this place was never home.
我们骑马走吧 我想去看一个地方
Let’s ride. There’s someplace I want to see.
我要的文明对话
When I asked for a civilized conversation,
是指最快离开这里的办法 不是这套
I meant the quickest way out of here, not all this.
稍微收敛一点 行吗
Just try and rein it in a bit, will you?
这个地方的故事主线和西部世界一样
The narrative bones of this place are just like Westworld.
对新来的客人都会盛情款待一番
Hospitality is the foreplay to a new quest.
但是这里 如果你不好好听他们说话
But in this world, if you don’t hear them out,
就是对他们不敬 会引来杀身之祸的
you’ve dishonored them– sometimes homicidally so.
好吧 那就好好听着
Fine. We’ll listen.
但之后我们要去找我的女儿
But then we go and find my daughter.
强调一下
And for the record,
不只是故事主线完全一致
it’s not just the narrative bones that are identical.
是你剽窃了我们的故事 我们的身份
You’ve plagiarized our stories, our identities–
这不是剽窃
It’s not plagiarism.
这是供求关系
It’s supply and demand.
但如果你要问能不能信任茜
But if you’re asking can you trust Akane,
其实就是在问
the real question is:
你能相信你自己吗
can you trust yourself?
知道我不信任谁吗
You know who I don’t trust?

Him.
你一句话 我就像扒兔子一样扒了他的皮
Say the word and I’ll skin him like a rabbit.
你怎么回事
What’s the matter with you?
他不该在这里
He’s not supposed to be here.
谁知道看见了你自己的分身后
Who knows how seeing your own doppel-bot
会怎么影响你的意识
is gonna fuck with your cognition?
你的攻击性和多疑性都会提升
Heightened aggression and suspicion.
反馈环路 还有那个
Feedback loops. That.
这是另一个该马上离开的原因
打扰了
我是来给你们这间屋子赐予荣誉的
我猜这就是我们要找的人
Our quest, I presume?
茜夫人
幕府的军队在这附近驻扎了下来
他们想找点乐子
他特别提出要找
这里最迷人的舞姬 樱
要樱跳一支舞都需要花大价钱
你误会了
幕府希望樱永远留在那里
永远 夫人
我对这一段有印象
I recognize this one.
这叫做”血之军队”
It’s called “Army of Blood.”
我是在街边发现的樱
她饥寒交迫 遍体鳞伤
我花了数年才让她眼中重新焕发光芒
请告诉尊贵的幕府大人 很遗憾…
樱是不卖♥♥的
你说什么
幕府大人要吃肉
可不愿听到牛的故事
开个价
不要担心 樱
茜夫人
Madam Akane,
区区一个歌♥妓
a mere geisha,
别无选择只能放弃樱
has no choice but to give up Sakura.
这就是我的价码
剧情不该是这样
That’s not supposed to happen.
看起来她最终还是有所选择的
Looks like someone had a choice after all.

你都做了些什么
给自己雇了一位浪人
午夜时 幕府会发现自己的信使死了前来报仇
但你会确保我们已经远走高飞
雪湖 对吗 樱
我在那出生的
那片湖很美 湖面如琉璃一般平静
那是我唯一一个我能感受到宁静的地方
雪湖是她的基石
Snow Lake is her cornerstone,
也是回隧♥道♥的一个出入口
but it also has an access point back to the tunnels.
是我们出去的路
It’s our way out.
你总算派上点用场了
So you’re not so useless after all.
我们和你们一起去
我们精通战斗
收拾行李 好好休息
我们趁夜色离开
是忍♥者
是不是和你有关
Did you have something to do with this?
异族人 你竟敢
你们两个
Both of you.

Look.
背叛你的朋友吧
糟糕 忍♥者
Shit! Ninjas!
见鬼了
Fucking hell!
放开我
停止攻击
自杀
女巫
这些是幕府的人

樱在哪里
她不在这里
我们抓住了三个人 其他人跟樱一起消失了
We got three. The rest vanished with Sakura.
这不可能
This is insane.
忍♥者从不会出现在这个故事里
Ninjas never show up in this story.


我日
Oh, fuck!
幕府军队从不会到镇子上来
The Shogun’s army never comes into town.
茜夫人
如果你还活着 请出来
接受正义的制裁
既然他们抓走了樱
他们会要求这个镇子无条件投降
你怎么知道
我曾是幕府卫队的队长
换做是我我就会这么要求
让他们来吧
我有个更好的主意
你们三个跟我来
You three, with me.
你能给我们争取点时间吗
还正义 田中
我的老手下怎么会知道这么崇高的信念
武藏
见到你可真高兴
我现在是田中队长了
你难道没听说吗
我不需要听懂说了什么
I don’t need to know the language
光靠双眼就能知道一个人是不是个混♥蛋♥
to know a puckered asshole of a man when I see one.
你很享受这个新头衔吗
我们来看看你是否担当得起
浪人人♥渣♥
抓住他们
你和我在这度过了很多时光
You and I spent a lot of time here.
看着牛群
Watchin’ the herd…
讨论着一起生活
talkin’ about makin’ a life together.
某天
Someday.
我也许只是想最后再看一次吧
I guess I just wanted to see it one last time.
如果某天就是今天呢
What if someday was right now?
你说什么 泰迪
What are you talkin’ about, Teddy?
一场战斗即将来临 德洛丽丝
There’s a fight comin’, Dolores.
它会以我们根本无法想象的方式
And it’s gonna be one that’s gonna change us
改变我们
in ways we can’t even begin to predict.
而我还在慢慢觉醒
And I’m still waking up to…
认识到真正的自己
what I really am.
如果那意味着我自♥由♥了 那我们就都自♥由♥了
And if that means I’m free, then we both are.
可以自♥由♥离开
Free to walk away.
你可不能说
Now, you can’t tell me
外面那美好的世界
that somewhere out there in all that beauty…
没有属于我们俩的地方
there isn’t a spot for us.
我跟你说过有一年我们的牛群差点都没了吗
I ever tell you about the year we almost lost the herd?
蓝舌病
Bluetongue.
把得病的牛都隔离了 但是
Quarantined the cows that had it, but…
病还是在继续蔓延
it kept spreading all the same.
爸爸终于明白
Daddy finally figured out
它不是在牛之间传播
that it wasn’t spreading from cow to cow,
而是通过苍蝇携带传播
it was the flies that carried it.
他一晚上都在烦恼
He worried over it all night.
到底怎么才能阻止这种病的传播
How do you stop a sickness like that?
会飞的疾病
One with wings.
如果是你
Say it was you.
你会怎么做 泰迪
What would you do, Teddy?
我会给他们建个庇护所
I’d give ’em shelter.
把体弱的赶入谷仓
House the weakest in a barn,
避免与外面苍蝇接触
out of the air, away from the flies…
直到疫情消去
until it passed.
你真善良
You’re a kind man.
爸爸把它们烧死了
Daddy burned ’em.
体弱的和感染的
The weak and the infected.
火葬柴堆烧了好几天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!