西部世界
第二季 第五集
找你的 先生
Maling for you, sir.
说吧
Go ahead.
差不多捞上来一半了
Dredging’s almost at fifty percent.
剩下的今天应该能捞完
Should have the rest of them skimmed up by end of day.
峡谷排水已经开始了
We also started draining the valley.
你想要所有的个人物品 还是只要皮肤和骨头
You want all personal effects, or just skin and bones?
所有东西 一顶帽子也要
Everything. Down to the last Stetson.
把所有东西都收集回来
Fly the whole pile over.
要拆开看看能不能重新给这些东西编程
We’ll crack ’em open to see if we can’t reprogram these things
让他们重新按照规矩行动
to behave by our rules again.
收到
Copy that.
长官 我派了两队人去找艾伯纳西
Sir, I have two teams out looking for Abernathy.
很好
Good.
等你找到他 亲自把他带到我这里
When you find him, bring him to me personally.
所以 有什么发现
So, what have we got?
情况不妙
It’s not good.
我们尽量从恢复的招待员控制组组件提取信息
We’re pulling what we can off the recovered host control units.
但是令人不安的是
But what’s really unsettling is
从他们中三分之一的人提取出的东西
what’s in about a third of them.
是什么
And what’s that?
什么都没有
Nothing.
他们的数据被清除了吗
They’ve been wiped?
更像是他们从来没有被用过
More like they’re virgin.
就好像他们从来就没有加载数据一样
Like they never held data to begin with.
没有用户痕迹
No user prints or anything.
这还不是最糟糕的
And that’s not the worst of it.
看看这个
Have a look.
我们把火灭了
We’ve put the fires out,
但我们无法从培育巢恢复任何东西
but there’s nothing we can recover from the Cradle.
招待员的备份全被销毁了
The hosts’ backups have all been destroyed.
就是说我们一次性失去了三分之一的知识产物
So we’ve effectively lost a third of our IP in a single sweep.
你给他们一个很好的故事
Well, that’s quite a story you gave them…
结局却糟糕透顶
…and one hell of an ending.
这些纷繁错杂的线索
How did all these disparate threads
是怎么一起制♥造♥出这场噩梦的
come together to create this nightmare?
如果我们能弄明白
If we figure that out,
我们就可以知道这个故事的走向了
we’ll know how the story turns.
这是什么
What the hell’s that?
我觉得是个死人
Looks like a dead man to me.
你知道关于刀和枪战的那句老话吗
You know the old saying about knives and gunfights?
那句话有没有提到套索这种东西
Does the saying have a footnote about fucking lassos, then?
行了 够了
All right, that’s enough.
放下你的剑
Lay down your sword.
告诉你的同伴放了我们
Tell your associates to set us free.
我们没有恶意
We mean no harm.
看到了吗 亲爱的
See, darling?
一切都在掌控中
Everything under control.
把这个人的嘴封起来
这样看朝阳很美
Beautiful way to watch the sunrise.
照着刚割下的肠子闪闪发光
Glistening off the intestines of the recently mutilated.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
从他们的武器上看
Judging by their weapons,
我觉得是当地警♥察♥
I’d say local police.
现在既然他也有一把
And given that he’s got one now…
被一个杀♥警♥♥察♥的武士抓住了
Captured by samurai cop-killers.

Fuck me!
你就不能跟他们说两句吗
Can’t you… say something to them?
我是从香港来的 傻♥逼♥
I’m from Honk Kong, asshole.
这只是棘手的幕府世界的冰山一角
This is just the tip of Shogun World’s prick.
这里是专门为
An experience expressly designed
觉得西部世界太平淡的游客设计的
for the guests who find Westworld too tame.
乐园基于日本江户时期
We based this park on Japan’s Edo period
是为热衷暴♥力♥美学的人准备的
for the true aficionado of artful gore.
闭嘴
快走
这个世界会有个悲惨的结局
This world will end badly,
但我可以确保你们的结局更惨
but I’ll make sure your end is worse!
还没到有猎物的地方
我们接着走
可以
你能听懂他们说什么吗
You understand them?
你们都能听懂 她是个老鸨
You all do. Look, she’s a Madam–
熟练掌握好几种语言
consciously fluent in dozens of languages,
包括日语
including Japanese.
但你们都有这种沟通能力
But you all have those com skills
藏在你们代码的某处
buried somewhere in your code.
继续前进
重点在于
The point is,
这些疯子在我张口后
the fact that these psychos didn’t flip to English
没有立刻转换成英语
as soon as I opened my mouth means
说明西部世界的接待员故障
that the same malfunctioning shitshow
同样也出现在了这里
that’s playing out in Westworld has found its way here.
所以你的声控巫术对他们没用
That’s also why your vocal voodoo didn’t work on them–
你没说对语言
you spoke the wrong language.
这里的一切感觉都太熟悉了
This all feels a little too familiar.
那是…蝴蝶吗
Is that a… A butterfly?
是马里波萨
A Mariposa.
过来
那是大和与力的马
日本江户时代中下层武士的称呼
你们这些不法之徒
这袖搦也是他的
见了鬼了
I’ll be damned.
那是我们
It’s us.
对 好吧
Yes, fine,
我可能是从西部世界剽窃了点东西
I may have cribbed a little bit from Westworld.
你试试在三周里写300条故事线啊
Well, you trying writing 300 stories in three weeks.
我们…我们现在是人肉盾牌吗
W-W-We’re human shields now?
欢迎来到幕府世界
Welcome to Shogun World.
该死
Shit!
注意点好吗
Can you watch it?!
大胆贼人
我应邀从中国千里迢迢过来
我知道你来这见谁
我也知道你带了多少金子
天下有那么多买♥♥卖♥♥
你偏要打劫我吗 武藏
茜夫人
这里是款待宾客用的
我既已不再侍奉幕府将军 不来这儿接受款待还能怎样
你后面
Behind you!
就算是蛇 也能证明自己是条龙
别让我后悔
私自碰艺妓的男人是要剁手的
那总比艺妓掉脑袋好
为什么我们不自己享用这娘们
我知道这个故事的结局
放下你的剑 我们用更文明的方式交谈
好主意
毕竟 我们有太多相似之处
我完全赞同
回趟家好大阵仗
Hell of a homecoming.
甜水镇从来就不是家 泰迪
Sweetwater was never home to begin with, Teddy.
你我在此地尚未存在时就出生了
You and I were born long before this place even existed.
但这是我一次又一次回来的地方
But it’s the place I return to again and again.
不管我走多远
No matter how far I strayed,
总有个东西会带我回来
somethin’ always… carried me back.
是那样的东西吗
Somethin’ like that?
看起来它这几天遭受了重击啊
Looks like she’s taken some hits the past few days.
但谁又不是呢
But who hasn’t?
从引擎到车轴
Make a thorough inspection
都要彻底检查
from the engine to the last axle.
把坏掉的东西修好
Fix what’s broke,
多余的东西丢掉 让它开得快
strip her for speed.
泰迪
Teddy.
跟我来
With me.
我们要这火车有什么用 德洛丽丝
What do we need the train for, Dolores?
他们抓了我爸爸
They’ve taken my daddy.
所以我们要把他救回来
So we’re gonna get him back.
这酒不喝也是浪费
Well, it ain’t doin’ any good sittin’ in that bottle.
抱歉 梅芙
Sorry, Maeve.
昨晚没睡好
Didn’t get much sleep last night.
有时候…
Sometimes…
有时候那些梦真的很可怕
sometimes they’re real bad.
克莱门汀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!