住在我的房♥子里
Livin’ in my house?
玩弄我的女儿 是吗
Fucking my daughter? Hmm?
朱丽叶死了
Juliet’s dead.
她自杀了
She killed herself.
她怎么会…
Why would she–
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
你对她…
What did you–
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
这个世界没有你会更好 吉姆
World is better off without you, Jim.
也许没有我也会更好
Possibly without me.
罗根
Logan!
罗根
Logan!
罗根
Logan!
罗根多年前就死于吸毒过量了
Logan overdosed years ago.
他也面对不了现实
Couldn’t face reality, either.
你妻子死了 朱丽叶也死了
Your wife’s gone, Juliet’s gone…
没人能帮你
no one’s coming to help you.
我花了很久才明白一个道理
Took me a long time to learn this…
有些人死了比活着好
but some men are better off dead.
晚安 吉姆
Good night, Jim.
我不明白 他之前挺稳定的
I don’t understand. He was stable.
我们应该终止 先生
We should terminate, sir.
-先生 -别管他
– Sir! – Leave him.
正好在接下来的几天里
Might be useful to observe his degradation
观察他是怎么退化的
over the next few days.
-埃尔希 -有人在里面
– Elsie. – Someone’s in there.
安保锁定
手动解锁
有人吗
Hello?
我已跌至谷底
I’m all the way down now.
我可以看到尽头
I can see all the way to the bottom.
你想看看我看到了什么吗
You like to see what I see?
别过来
Stay away.
他们说 有两个父亲
They said there were two fathers.
一个在天堂 一个在地狱
One above, one below.
都是谎言
They lied.
一直以来 只有魔鬼
There was only ever the devil.
当你从地狱向上看时
And when you look up from the bottom,
只有他的倒影
it was just his reflection…
肆意嘲笑着身在地狱的你
laughing back down at you.
手动解锁
焚化
你要是想骗过魔鬼
You aim to cheat the devil…
就至少得敬他一杯
you owe him at least an offering.
对象80%退化
开始焚化
别浪费子弹
Save your bullets.
终结程序已启动
我来让他从痛苦中解脱吧
I’ll put him out of his misery.
那是接待员 不是人类吧
Tell me that was a host and not a human.
应该都算
I think it was both.
那个人叫詹姆斯·提洛
That… person was James Delos.
他不是好久以前就死了吗
I thought he died years ago.
确实
He did.
所以他们打印了他的躯体
So they printed his body…
把他完整的思想复♥制♥到控制单元上
and they copied his developed mind onto a control unit,
像接待员那样
like our hosts.
看样子好像不太成功
And by the looks of it, unsuccessfully.
但我觉得他们想继续尝试
But I think they intend to keep trying.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
他们把我们都害死
They’re gonna get us all killed
就为了让某些混♥蛋♥永生吗
so some asshole can live forever?
不行
No.
我得去梅萨
I gotta get to the Mesa.
我要跟大♥陆♥联♥系♥一下
I’m gonna contact the mainland.
福特和他的变♥态♥游戏都去死吧
Fuck Ford and his game.
这些混♥蛋♥和他们的项目也都去死吧
And fuck these assholes and their project.
等等
Wait.
我好像知道为什么福特要派我来这里了
I think I know why Ford sent me here.
他让我为别人打印了一个控制单元
He had me print a control unit for someone else.
另一个人类
Another human.

Who?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我得搞清楚
But I need to find out.
我们一起去 我能帮你
We’ll go together. I can help you.
埃尔希
Elsie.
我之前做的那些事
The things I did before…
我完全无法控制
I wasn’t in control.
但自从福特死了之后 一切都变了
But since Ford died, that’s all changed.
我第一次有机会决定我想成为怎么样的人
For the first time, I get to decide who I want to be.
拜托了
Please.
给我这次机会吧
Give me that chance.
管他呢
Fuck it.
反正我也更相信代码 而不是人类
I always trusted code more than people anyway.
但你得答应我一件事
But you gotta promise me one thing.
别再撒谎了 好吗
No more lies. OK?
也不准再伤害我
And you’ll never hurt me again.
当然
Of course.

Ok.
帮帮我
Help me…
求求你
please.
你没事吧
Is everything OK?
没事
Everything’s fine.
谢谢
Gracias.
你说我们需要人手
You said we need some men.
我亲戚想助我们西行一臂之力
My cousins want to help us on our journey west.
出于感激 他们会随你到天涯海角
Figure they’d follow you anywhere out of gratitude.
还是别高兴过头了吧 劳伦斯
Well, let’s not get carried away, Lawrence.
大多数人可能回不来了
Most of ’em won’t be comin’ back.
他们可能不记得了
They might not remember…
但我知道你是谁 威廉
but I know who you are, William.
一次善行并不能改变你的本质
One good deed doesn’t change that.
谁说我是在做善行了
Who said anything about a good deed?
你们想让我来玩你的游戏
You wanted me to play your game.
我就奉陪到底
I’m gonna play it to the bone.
你还是不明白
And you still don’t understand
真正的游戏是什么
the real game we’re playing here.
如果你向前看 那你可找错方向了
If you’re looking forward, you’re looking in the wrong direction.
爸爸
Papa!
你好啊 爸
Hi, Dad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!