你称之为荣耀之地 其实…
and you call it Glory, but…
它有很多名字
it’s got a lot of names.
我知道去的路
And I know the way.
去检查下墓地
Go check the graveyard.
您有访客 先生
You have a visitor, sir.
终于来了
‘Bout time.
威廉 孩子
William, m’boy.
你都到哪里去了
Where the hell have you been?
很高兴能再见到你 吉姆
It’s good to see you again, Jim.
现在喝酒对我来说早了点
A little early for me.
是太晚了吧
A little fuckin’ late, you mean.
况且 你要是想骗过魔鬼
Besides, you aim to cheat the devil,
就得敬他一杯
you owe him an offering.
问这些问题的目的是什么
What is the purpose of these questions?
就像我说的 是用来
Like I said, they’re just trying
建立基线
to establish a baseline.
为了什么
For what?
真实度
Fidelity.
所以 是什么意思
So… what’s the idea?
之后
That afterwards,
我们还要进行完全相同的对话吗
we’d have the exact same conversation?
威廉 这未免有些牵强了吧
Seems a a little far-fetched, doesn’t it, William?
没错…一开始的确是这样
It did… at first.
提洛科研集团
基准线调查 01版
对象JD 是太晚了吧 况且 你要是想骗过魔鬼
我们还要进行完全相同的对话吗
我之前还以为
And here I thought…
你只是在骗我的钱
you were just pissin’ away my money.
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little fucking chancer.
看来我的病情没有好转吧
I take it I didn’t recover.
恐怕如此
I’m afraid not.
多久了
How long’s it been?
七年
Seven years.
大概吧
Give or take.
我已经不在加利福尼亚了 对吗
I’m not in California anymore, am I?
如果你分辨不出来 这还重要吗
If you can’t tell, does it matter?
那么
So…
那就带我离开这鬼地方吧
let’s get me the fuck out of here!
我准备好
I am ready…
抽我的雪茄
to smoke my cigars,
驾驶我的船 干我的老婆
sail my boat, fuck my wife.
看来最后这件事是没可能了
I take it that last part isn’t an option.
恐怕是的
I’m afraid not.
她怎么走的
What did her in?
中风
It was a stroke.
朱丽叶把她埋葬在家族墓地了
Juliet had her buried in the family plot.
朱丽叶 你在照顾她吗
Juliet. You’re lookin’ after her?
是的
Yeah.
还有我的外孙女 她…
And my granddaughter, she– she–
她很聪明
She’s whip-smart.
能干
Capable.
我的家应该在等待我的归来吧
I assume my house is ready for me?
恐怕没有这么简单 吉姆 我们…
I’m afraid it’s not that… simple, Jim. We–
我们还得再留你一段时间 好吗
We’re gonna need to keep you here just a little bit longer. OK?
再观察一段时间
For some observation.
这些混♥蛋♥已经对我乱捅乱戳了这么久
These fuckers have poked and prodded me ad infinitum.
没错 但我们不想太着急
Yeah, but we don’t want to rush it.
我们不想让你累坏
We don’t want to wear you out.
让我累坏 我感觉自己焕然一新
Wear me out? I feel fuckin’ brand-new.
我已经准备好离开这里
I am ready to get out there
看看太阳了
and see the sun.
呼吸点新鲜东西
Get some fresh aid–
空气
Air.
呼吸点…
Get some–
回到…
Get back to–
我明天再回来
I’ll come back tomorrow.
你明…
You come–

Yeah.
在…
In the–
你回来真好 吉姆
It’s good to have you back, Jim.
还是和之前一样的问题
Same problems as before.
这次坚持到了第七天 所以算是有进步
Made it to Day 7 this time, so… that’s progress.
你想终止吗 先生
Would you like to go ahead and terminate, sir?
终止吧
Go ahead.
这枪成色多好
Great-lookin’ piece.
在边境被偷走了
Got stolen at the border.
对吧 大哥
Ain’t that right, amigo?
硝化甘油
Nitro.
伙计
Whoo! Oh, boy!
我们将炸出一条走向荣耀的路
We are going to blast our way clear to Glory.
你…
What the–
抱歉 很抱歉
Sorry. So sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
干♥你♥这行的手一定要稳
Hey. You need steadier hands in your occupation.
我来教教你
Let me teach you.
你来走几步试试吧
Now, how ’bout you try and measure a dozen paces?
很不错 朋友
Well done, my friend.
你要带我们去哪里
去见我们老大
他会决定的

谁会决定

卸下自己的负担
天啊 太晚了
Oh, God. It’s too late.
你和你该死的幻想
You and your stupid fucking fantasy.
你害死我们了
You’ve gotten us killed.
只要最后一个记得你的人忘记你 你就死了
You live only as long as the last person who remembers you.
埃尔希
Elsie.
来一品脱好东西
Pint or so of the good stuff.
你应该能感觉好一点
You should be feeling a bit more like yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是不信任你
I still don’t trust you.
可我也知道我需要你的帮助
But I also figure I might need your help.
不管这事谁做的
Whoever did this
都绝对不想让我们接触到这个处理器上的内容
really didn’t want us accessing whatever’s on this processor.
这和我们的操作系统完全不同
It’s an entirely different OS than our systems.
是一种我从没见过的语言
A language I’ve never seen.
我以前见过这种类型的加密方案
I’ve seen this kind of encryption scheme before.
在哪
Where?
在彼得·艾伯纳西的脑袋里
In Peter Abernathy’s head.
其中的数据库
In reference to a database
比我在园区里见过的任何数据库都要庞大
much larger than anything I know of in the park.
我想我以前来过这里
I think I’ve been here before.
-你还记得吗 -我想是福特派我来的
– Can you remember? – I think Ford sent me here.
我不确定
I’m not sure.
损伤虽然已经修复 但我的记忆
The damage is repaired, but my memories, I–
我总是迷失其中
I get lost in them.
我总是分不清过去和现在
I can’t tell if this is now or then.
是啊 我在检查你的代码时也发现了
Yeah. I saw that when I was digging around in your code.
你的记忆都没有定址
Your memories aren’t addressed.
就像是在你的脑袋里到处飘
They’re just kind of drifting around in there,
所以当你回到一段记忆中时
so when you’re experiencing one,
你无法分辨这段记忆和其他记忆的先后顺序
you have no idea whether it comes before or after the others.
授权中
打印新控制单元
启动新版本
我最近才来过这里
I’ve been here recently.
为什么
Why?
你来干什么了
What were you doing?
我不知道
I don’t know…
但我想我知道他们之前在这干什么了
but I think I know what they were doing here.
他们不是在制♥造♥接待员
They weren’t building hosts–
不完全是
not exactly.
如果不是接待员 那他们是在造什么
What were they building here, if not hosts?
相同的硬件
The same hardware,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!