没有脑皮层液我活不成
I won’t last without cortical fluid.
就算我想帮你
Even if I wanted to,
我们也没有工具啊
we don’t have any tools.
我们在22区 方圆几里空无一物
We’re in Sector 22. I mean, there’s nothing out here for miles.
伯纳德
Bernard?
你在看什么呢
What the hell are you looking at?
伯纳德 你到底怎么回事
Bernard. What the hell is wrong with you?
这里有个设施
There’s a facility here.
什么
What?
我认为福特
I think Ford
让克莱门汀带我来这儿是有原因的
had Clementine bring me here for a reason.
我告诉过你 这儿…
I told you, there’s–
方圆几里真的空无一物
there’s really nothing around here for miles.
是隐藏的
It’s hidden.
这是他们项目的一部分
It’s part of their project.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
它通向哪里 伯纳德
Where does that go, Bernard?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
这是个实验室
It’s a whole lab.
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
天哪
Oh, my God.
这是控制单元打印机
This is a control unit printer.
他们在用这个做什么
What are they doing with this?
伯纳德
Bernard.
那是个什么鬼东西
What the fuck is that?
别威胁它 它就不会伤害你
Don’t threaten it and it won’t hurt you.
他们在这里搞什么
What the hell were they doing here?
我觉得他们在观察游客
I think they were watching the guests.
他们想从游客那得到什么
What would they want with the guests?
好 脑皮层液 好
Great. Cortical fluid. Ok.
求你
Please.
伯纳德
Bernard.
你有参加这个项目吗
Did you have something to do with this project?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得没有
I don’t think so.
福特现在还在控制你吗
Is Ford in control of you now?
福特死了
Ford’s dead.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
好吧
Ok.
好 保持清醒 伯纳德
OK, stay with me, Bernard.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
会有点痛
This is gonna hurt.
不可能发生这种事 这些都是不是真的对吧
This can’t be happening because none of this is real, right?
会好起来的 会有人来救我们的
It’s gonna be OK. Someone’ll rescue us.
来救我们的人似乎正和我们困在一起呢
Seems to me like our rescue’s in the same boat we are.
她说”时间要到了”
She said “Time is coming,”
或是什么东西”要到了”
or something “Is coming.”
你在园区里待了很久吗
You’ve spent enough time in the park
还学会了他们的语言
to learn the language?
很多人都会忽略这些人的故事线
A lot of people tend to ignore their narratives.
我不是很喜欢其他人
I don’t like other people very much.
遭到埋伏后 我一直在观察他们
I’ve been watching ’em since they ambushed me, and…
他们把人类都留在身边
they keep the humans close,
但没有杀我们 只杀了接待员
but they’re not killin’ us– just the hosts.
无意冒犯 但我不会用自己去验证你的理论
No offense, but I’m not gonna stick around to test that theory.
还是等着应急救援队来比较安全
Safer to wait for the first responders.
我们有疏散方案
There’s a protocol for evacuation.
他们会救你出去的
They’ll get you out of here.
谢了
Thanks.
但是…
But, uh…
我并不想出去
I’m not looking to get out of here.
终于到家了 劳伦斯
Home, sweet home, Lawrence.
人都去哪了
Where the hell is everybody?
威士忌
Whiskey.
不用太好的
Nothin’ fancy.
到家了你怎么不开心呢 劳伦斯
You don’t seem too happy to be home, Lawrence.
我不是一个恋家的人
I’ve never been the domestic type.
老婆女儿觉得我是个大英雄
By some fluke of nature I got myself a wife and a daughter
纯属走运
who think I hung the moon.
事实是 我就是个混♥蛋♥
Truth is, I’m a son of a bitch.
我做的最大的好事就是离她们远点
Kindest thing I ever did was to keep away.
极品珍藏 只给我们这里最尊贵的客人
The Gran Reserva. Only for our most distinguished guest.
我还没开枪杀人呢
I haven’t even shot anybody yet.
你怎么了
What’s your problem?
你敢有一丝开枪的念头
You harbor even the faintest ambition of using that thing
我就把你这张俊俏脸打穿
and I’ll turn that pretty face of yours inside-out.
有人狠狠地咬了你们一口
Someone took a chunk out of you boys.
你们其余的人呢
What happened to the rest of you?
被一个
Double-crossed…
叫怀亚特的婊♥子♥给出♥卖♥♥♥了
by some bitch name of Wyatt.
-干得漂亮 -站起来
– Good for her. – On your feet.
走 进屋
Go on. In here.
爸爸
Papa!
宝贝
Ah, mija.
我和我的手下
Now, me and my men here
还有很长的路要赶
have a long journey ahead of us.
我们需要食物 威士忌
We need food, whiskey,
和弹♥药♥
and ammunition.
你们有能代表大家的
You people have some village elder
乡长吗
who can speak for you?
做点交易
Make some kind of a deal?
我对交易不感兴趣
I ain’t interested in makin’ fuckin’ deals.
你明白吗
You understand?
我们知道你们这些混♥蛋♥要造♥反♥
We know you motherfuckers are rebels.
你们得告诉我
So you’re gonna tell me
你们把武器藏哪了
where the fuck you hid your weapons,
不然你们都得死
or you’re gonna die.
反正我们告诉他后
The second we tell him
他也马上会杀了我们
he’s gonna kill us all anyway.
他们抓了我的家人
They got my family.
我女儿
My daughter.
你说过你也有个女儿
You told me you had a daughter.
说过吗
Did I?
不知道 某个时候吧
I don’t know. At some point.
你不怎么健谈
You ain’t exactly forthcoming…
但这个我还记得
but I remember that much.
重点是
The point is,
你觉得她想亲眼看着你被枪打死吗
you think she’d want to watch you gunned down in front of her?
可能吧
Probably.
我不要死在这里
Well, I’m not gonna fuckin’ die here.
我们只要拿到武器
We just need to get the weapons.
你知道武器在哪吗
You know where they are?
在后面的一座没有墓碑的坟墓里
They’re in an unmarked grave out back.
等他们喝醉了
We’ll wait till they’re drunk,
我们就跑去拿枪
make a run for it.
你觉得可行吗
Sound like a plan?

Yeah.
你要干什么
What the fuck are you doin’?

You.
我们来做个交易
Let’s make a deal.
武器在教堂后一座没有墓碑的坟墓下
The weapons are in an unmarked grave behind the church.
你说你想做交易 可是你不怎么上道啊
For a man who wants to deal, you ain’t very proficient at it.
你应该在给出你的筹码前
Supposed to set the terms
定好条件
before you give up what you got.
这不是我的筹码
That’s not what I’m offering.
我知道一些你不知道的事
I know something you don’t.
我知道你要去哪里
I know where you’re goin’.
你一直在跟你的人说你知道在哪
You’ve been telling your men you know…
但其实你并不知道
but you don’t.
一个你觉得会让你美梦成真的地方
Just someplace you think your dreams are comin’ true

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!