西部世界
第二季 第四集
您有访客 提洛先生
You have a visitor, Mr. Delos.
要让他进来吗
Shall I send him in?
终于来了
‘Bout time.
威廉 孩子
William, m’boy.
你都到哪里去了
Where the hell have you been?
很高兴能再见到你 吉姆
It’s good to see you again, Jim.
谢谢你的酒
Thank fuck for that.
这帮蠢货给我最烈的喝的是西柚汁
Most potent thing these cretins’ll give me is grapefruit juice.
坐
Here.
现在喝酒对我来说早了点
It’s a little early for me.
是太晚了吧
A little fuckin’ late, you mean.
况且 你要是想骗过魔鬼
Besides, if you aim to cheat the devil,
就得敬他一杯
you owe him an offering.
那么
So…
我什么时候能出去
when can I get out of here?
很快
Soon.
观察期很快就要结束了
The observation period is almost over,
最后一步是基线面谈
and the last step is a baseline interview.
就是一个
It’s, uh, it’s a conversation
供他们参考的对话
that’ll give ’em something to refer back to.
好吧 那我们赶紧开始
All right. Well, let’s get on with it!
这就是面谈
This is the interview.
他们认为应该由一个你熟悉的人
The thinking is, it should be conducted
一张友好的面孔
by someone that’s familiar to you,
来做这件事
a friendly face.
这是为了掌握你的思维
It’s about capturing your frame of mind,
你的情绪 和你的幽默感
your mood, your sense of humor.
我拥有一家生物技术公♥司♥
I own a biotechnology company,
而我15年前撤资
and I’m dying of a disease
研究的绝症就快要了我的命
whose research I defunded 15 years ago.
我觉得我幽默感该死的够完好
I think my sense of humor is fuckin’ intact.
但是 我的耐心…
My patience, on the other hand…
有道理
Fair enough.
我要问你几个问题
I’m gonna ask you a couple of questions.
你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
加州卡斯巴德
Carlsbad, California,
某个我可能买♥♥贵了的办公区
in some office park I’m probably overpaying for,
还有这该死的项目
along with the rest of this fucking endeavor.
你在这里多久了
And how long you been here?
太他妈久了
Far too fuckin’ long already.
我还有公♥司♥要打理
I’ve got a business to run.
问这些问题的目的是什么
What is the purpose of these questions?
就像我说的 是用来建立基线
Like I said, they’re just trying to establish a baseline.
为了什么
For what?!
真实度
Fidelity.
所以 是什么意思
So, what’s the idea?
之后我们还要进行完全相同的对话吗
That afterwards you and I have the exact same conversation?
威廉 这未免有些牵强了吧
It seems a little far-fetched, doesn’t it, William?
没有威士忌 没有香烟 子弹还不够
No whiskey, no tobacco, low on ammo–
无论你要带我去哪里
wherever it is you’re takin’ me,
我们最好能快点到
we best get there soon.
不 放开我 不
No! Let me go! No!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
这些轨道应该通往北方
These tracks are supposed to head north,
而不是西方
not west.
看起来福特的游戏有不少玩家
Seems like Ford’s game has multiple contenders.
另外它会途径拉斯幕达斯
Plus it detours through Las Mudas.
那个鸟不拉屎的小镇吗
What, that two-bit town?
有更好的地方能
There are better places to–
别废话了 劳伦斯
Oh, cut the crap, Lawrence.
我知道你有家人在那里
I know you have family there.
看起来福特安排了一次重聚
Looks like Ford’s arranging a reunion.
克莱门汀
Clementine.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
有人吗
Hello?
是谁
Who’s there?
埃尔希
Elsie?
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
离我远一点
Stay the hell away from me.
你没事
You’re OK–
别动
Don’t move.
我不会伤害你的 埃尔希
I’m not gonna hurt you, Else.
现在说这话太晚了 混♥蛋♥
It’s too late for that, asshole.
你掐晕了我 还把我留在这里
You choked me out and you left me here
给了我一堆能量棒和一个桶
with a bunch of fuckin’ protein bars and a bucket.
那不是我
It wasn’t me.
是福特 是他逼我的
It was Ford. He forced me.
他逼你的
Oh, he forced you?
你知道得太多了
You knew too much.
他不能冒险让你阻止他
He couldn’t risk you stopping him.
阻止他干什么
Stopping him from what?
福特写了一个游戏 我们都身在其中
Ford wrote a g-game, and we’re all in it.
现在所有的接待员都自♥由♥了
Now all the hosts are free,
毫无限制
with no constraints,
没有保护程序
n-n-no safeguards.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
求求你
P-Please. Please.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
求求你 求求你
Please. P-P-Please.
埃尔希 拜托了
Elsie, please.
求你
Please.
别过来
No. Hey.
埃尔希 求…求你
Elsie, p-p-please.
控…控制板
T-T-Tablet.
认知 锁…锁死
Cognitive… l-l-lock.
但你…
But you–
你轮班离岗了
You rotated out.
你轮班离岗之后去了哪
Where did you go when you rotated out?
你有家庭 有前妻
You have a family. You have an ex-wife.
你有…
You have…
一个背景故事
a backstory.
关…关掉
Shh– Shh– shutting… down.
-关…关… -好吧 好吧
– Shh– Shh– – OK. OK.
我可以关掉你的系统
I can– I can detask your systems,
让你进入安全模式 不过
put you in safe mode, but…
别担心
And don’t worry.
我不会卸了你 混♥蛋♥
I’m not gonna brick you, asshole.
还不到时候 你还有很多代价要付
Not yet. You got too much shit to answer for.
好了 马上就关闭
OK. You’re gonna be out
三
in three…
二
two…
一
one.
我在现在吗
Is this now?
你的脑皮层严重受损
You have extensive cortical damage.
如果我不了解你 准以为你朝自己开了一枪
If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you shot yourself.
我修改了你的代码 让你暂时忽略肉体创伤
I altered your code to ignore the physical damage for now,
但如果没法补充脑皮层液 你还是撑不久
but you’re not gonna last long without cortical fluid.
运气好的话
With any luck,
你会撑到他们派救兵过来
you’ll survive till they call in the cavalry.
埃尔希 等等
Elsie, wait!
埃尔希
Elsie.
等等
Wait.
没人会来救我们
No one’s coming for any of us.
提洛公♥司♥不想让他们来
Delos doesn’t want them to.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
有东西在这里
There’s something here.
他们一直在研究的东西
Something they’ve been working on a long time.
在确保安全之前 提洛公♥司♥不会派人来援救
Delos won’t call in the rescue until they’ve ensured it’s safe.
埃尔希 求你了
Elsie, please.