你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
做我该做的事
What I have to do.
你个两面三刀的贱♥人♥
You traitorous bitch!
早就跟你说过 我需要你的人来取胜
Told you I needed your men to survive their threat.
动手吧
Do it.
克莱门汀
Clementine.
克莱门…
Clementi–
我的手下
All my men…
他们都是你害死的
their blood is on your hands.
事实上
Truth is,
不是所有人都配生存于世
we don’t all deserve to make it.
我发誓 你会付出代价的
I swear, you’re gonna pay for this!
把他带到后面去
Take this dog out back…
把他和其他人都杀了
put him down with the rest.
我一直在关注你
I been watchin’ you.
其实我们很像
We ain’t so different.
我们都是暴君的刽子手
You and I are both triggermen to tyrants.
只不过
Except me,
我知道我想要什么
I know what I want.
但你连对你发号♥施令的
But you ain’t even sure
那个狠婊♥子♥都不了解
about that termagant you take your orders from.
我看着你
I look at you,
我看到的只有
and what I see…
可悲
is pathetic.
我们一点都不像
We ain’t nothin’ alike.
你只是个孩子
You’re just a child.
滚吧
Get outta here.
全部都是 让他们走
All of you! Let ’em go.
我不想抱怨…
Uh, I don’t like to complain…
不 你想
Yes, you do.
好吧 我他妈冷死了
Fine. I’m fuckin’ freezing!
我们走了很久了 我们到底在哪里
We’ve been walking forever. Where the hell are we?!
肯定是园区北部边界
Must be on the north edge of the park,
克朗代克故事线附近
near the Klondike narrative.
也就是说
In which case,
我们应该在农场区的以东三四个园区的地方
we should be three or four sectors east of the Homesteads.

Look.
或许他们没有恶意
Maybe they’re friendly.
如果猜错了 就杀了他们
If not, we kill them.
-我们得走了 赶快离开 快走 -别出声
– We have to go! We have to get out of here right now! -Shhh…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!