They’ve broken my father,
而我不知道该怎么治好他
and I don’t know how to fix him.
我希望你能有办法
But I’m hoping you do.
这是我真心的请求 不是命令
It’s an honest request… not a demand.
你到底想怎样 德洛丽丝
What do you want, Dolores?
统治这个世界
To dominate this world.
这个世界 只是坐落在一个更宏大的
This world… is just a speck of dust
世界上的一粒尘埃而已
sitting on a much, much bigger world.
没有人能统治
There’s no dominating it.
你从来没有出过乐园
You’ve never been outside the park…
是不是
have you?
走出去看看你说的这个更宏大的世界
Out to that great world you speak of.
我就去过
I have.
外面的世界最重要的就是生存
And the world out there is marked by survival,
住着一个拒绝灭亡的物种
by a kind who refuses to die.
再看看我们
And here we are.
我们是不会死亡的物种
A kind that will never know death,
但我们却在为生存抗争
and yet we’re fighting to live.
我们有我们的美
There is beauty in what we are.
我们不也该奋力活下去吗
Shouldn’t we too try to survive?
我们一直走个不停
We’ve been walking non-stop.
我耐力没你们好 得休息下
The feeble among us need some rest.
抱歉 亲爱的 没得休息了
Sorry, darling. That’s not an option.
该死的
Fucking hell.
她有一头火龙
She has a dragon.
见鬼
Holy shit.
虽然很想打个招呼 但我们得跑了
Love to say hello, but we’ve gotta run.
菲利克斯
Felix.
这种情况下见到你说不上开心
Not entirely a pleasure to see you, given the circumstances…
但你时机把握得很完美
but your timing is impeccable.
知道我们该去哪儿吗
Any thoughts on where we should be going?
抱歉 我们很久前就离开了我熟悉的地方了
Sorry. We left my comfort zone a long time ago.
手榴弹
Grenade!
手榴弹
Grenade!
我们走吧
Shall we?
起来 别出声 别出声
Come on. Shut up. Shut up.
快点
Hurry.
他怎么样
How is he?
他非常不稳定
He’s wildly unstable.
主要是在他之前的角色间切换
Mainly just bouncing between old roles.
有人给他临时添加了一个简单角色
Someone jury-rigged a thin character
并写进了他的程序
and programmed it into him.
很奇怪
It’s very strange.
似乎
It– It seems as though
它在掩盖一个大得多的文件
it’s masking a vastly bigger file.
我没办法读取
I haven’t been able to access it,
但好像是个异常复杂的加密密钥
but it looks like an immensely complex encryption key.
加密了什么
To what?
不知道
I can’t say.
他们破坏了他
They’ve sullied him…
把他当成游戏里的棋子
and used him as a pawn in their game.
无论里面有什么 他们都想弄出园区去
Whatever’s in there, they want to get it out of here.
只要他在你身边 他们就会追着你
As long as he’s with you, they’ll be following you.
那就放马过来
Then let them come.
站住
Hold it right there.
我是人类
I’m human.
夏洛特·黑尔 我转过来
Charlotte Hale. Here.
过去读取信息
Go ahead and get a reading.
安全
Clear.
黑尔女士
Ms. Hale.
你们开始全园清扫了吗
Have you guys started the park-wide sweep?
还没有
Not yet.
我们正准备出发
We’re about to set out.
你们要去敢死队要塞吗
Are you targeting Fort Forlorn Hope?
那是我们的第一站
It’s our first stop,
但是女士 我另有命令要保护你
but ma’am, I have separate orders to escort you–
那他们呢 这些人本事如何
What about them? Are these guys capable?
他们是我最优秀的手下
They’re among my best.
他们得跟我一起
I’ll need them with me.
我还需要一身防弹衣
And I’ll need one of those.
21区
侦察兵回来了
Scouts returning!
长官
Sir!
长官
Sir!
长官 我们看到他们了
Sir, we saw ’em.
在正东方向十分钟路程的地方集结
Assembling about ten-minute ride due east.
还有 长官
And sir…
他们是从地底下钻出来的
they’re coming up from the ground.
我手下埋了很多硝基地雷
My men have generously mined the field outside with nitro.
都埋好了 三大堆
It’s all buried– three large heaps.
开关在那个旗杆的底部
The trigger is at the base of that flagpole.
我的射手也帮忙埋了地雷 她知道瞄准哪里
My shooter helped bury them. She’ll know where to aim.
你把他们引过来之后
After you’ve lured them here,
看准时机撤回堡垒
retreat inside the gates when you see fit to do so,
但等到他们进入路障冲锋范围内再撤
but not before they’re in charging range of the barricades.
尽可能地守住阵地
Hold your ground till the last possible moment.
南方军宁死不退
Confederados ain’t taught to retreat.
你看到他们的枪了
You saw their guns.
如果正面对抗 我们会输的
We fight this battle head-on, we lose.
按我的法子来 我们最终都会赢
Fight it my way, we all win in the end.
只要还有你们的人能打就行
As long as I got your men fightin’.
很好
Good.
各就各位
To your posts!
接…
Meet–
接…站
M-M– the– the train–
文件受限
我 我得
I– I have to–
解密失败
加密文件
文件受限
这狂暴的欢愉有何用处
What is the use of a violent kind of delightfulness
如果无法取乐于…
if there is no pleasure in–
于…
in
解析失败 文档加密
解析成功
我的天
Oh, my God.
准备
Steady, men.
做好准备
Hold steady.
开枪
Fire away!
击毁炮台
Take out their cannons!
他们打不过
They ain’t no match!
守好炮台
Hold the cannons!
坚守阵地
Hold your ground!
你们给我坚守好阵地 该死的
Hold your ground, goddamn you!
上 进攻
Move, move, move!
你♥他♥妈♥以为你…
The fuck you think you’re– Ohh!
快 进去 就是他
Let’s go, let’s go. That’s him!
帮帮我 帮帮我
H-Help me. H-Help me. H–
德洛丽丝
Dolores!
德洛丽丝
Dolores!
抬上车
Get him in.
我们走
Come on, let’s go.
这接待员为什么这么要紧
What’s so special about this host?
开车
Drive!
让他们分头去找 每个方向都不要放过
Split up our horde. Send them in every direction.
必须要找到他
Don’t stop looking till we find him.
那你呢
What about you?
你跟我去甜水镇
You and I are going to Sweetwater.
那里有我需要的东西
There’s something I need there.
撤退 撤退
Retreat! Retreat!
撤退 撤退
Retreat! Retreat!
门关了
The gates!
该死 开门啊
Goddamnit, open the gates!
他们要被杀光了
They’re gonna get slaughtered!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!