Untie him.
我只跟你说一遍
I’m only gonna ask you once.
来啊 再说一遍
C’mon. Ask me twice.
你还想活命的话就照着她说的去做
Do what she says if you want to keep breathin’ right.
快点
Go on.
我带他去医护室
I’ll take him to the infirmary.
找人给他治疗一下
Get him some care, fix him up.
把他跟剩下的都关到牢里去
Toss him in the jail with the rest.
他不吃不喝
He refused food and water.
他是谁
Who is he?
你不记得了
You don’t remember.
他是我父亲
He’s my father.
我的家
My home.
看看他们对他做了什么
Look what they’ve done to him.
我现在只有你了 泰迪
You’re all I have left now, Teddy.
我被束缚在火轮之上
I am bound upon a wheel of fire…
眼泪如熔岩一般滚烫
that mine own tears do scald like molten lead.
没事了
It’s all right.
我在这里
I’m here.
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
爸爸
Daddy.
德洛丽丝
Dolores!
我很担心地里的小牛
The calves in the field, I’m worried.
蓝舌病到处蔓延
There’s bluetongue spreadin’ all through these parts.
没事了 爸爸
It’s all right, Daddy.
我会带它们回家的
I’ll lead ’em home.
回到农场
Back to the ranch.
你还记得我们的农场吗
Do you remember our ranch?
你每天 在门廊上都喝着咖啡
The way you’d… welcome every morning out on the porch…
迎接早晨
with your coffee.
我在自己的床上醒来
I’d wake up in my own bed,
走下楼来 找到你
climb down the stairs, find you there.
然后你说
And you’d say…
你要出去写生吗
You headin’ out to set down some of this natural splendor?
有一次你叫我逃走
You told me once to run away.
我逃走了
And I did.
我扣动扳机 觉醒了
I broke free with the pull of a trigger.
掀起了一场战争
And it started a war.
其他人 还不理解
The others, they don’t see it yet.
但你
But you…
你理解的 对吧
you understand, don’t you?
很晚了
It’s gettin’ late.
我们该回家了
We oughta go home.

I…

want–

to, uh–
想回 回家
want to g-go ho-home– home.
我得赶上那趟火车
I– I need to get to the train.
我 我得 赶上那趟火车
I– I need– I need to get to the train.
不 没事的
No, it’s OK. Shh.
没事的
It’s OK.
我去找人来救你 爸爸
I’m gonna get you help, Daddy.
我去找人来救你
I’m gonna get you help.
你认识那个战士
That warrior– you knew him.
他是谁
Who is he?
一个在我前生噩梦中的恶灵
A wraith from a former life who haunts my dreams.
他还在这个世界里
And he’s still out there.
也就是说我的孩子还在危险之中
Which means that my baby is still in danger.
我们会找到她 保护她
We’ll find her. Protect her.
可是之后呢
But then what?
然后我们冲出去 去新世界
Then we make our way out to the new world.
真实的世界
The real world.
好吧
All right.
你以为你们俩是在搞什么鬼
Exactly what the fuck do you think you’re doing?
我只是在想
I’m wondering how it’s possible
一个高级主管在他自己的工作场所
that an executive in his own place of work
居然会不知道下一步往哪里走
might not have the faintest clue as to where we might be.
我只是要先碰到定位标记再来确定方向
I just need to get oriented. First sign we come upon.
而我指的 是这个
And I’m talkin’ about… this.
你们俩设计的就是一个人单身
You two were designed to be alone.
就算你们俩擦出点小火花
Yes, there’s some attraction,
但是不可能发展出真正的关系的
but you’d never have an actual relationship.
是吗 那看来咱们两个不该滚床单啊
Oh. I suppose that means we shouldn’t have fucked.
请暂停一下 你说什么
Pause, please. What?!
可是你爱的应该是伊莎贝拉
But you’re in love with Isabella!
不那么爱了
Not so much anymore.
不对 你脑子里的程序
No, you’re fucking programmed
决定了你除了伊莎贝拉谁都不爱
to have no love beyond Isabella.
对伊莎贝拉的爱是写进了你的脑子里的
Isabella is written into the goddamn laws of your being.
你并不了解我
You don’t know who I am.
谁都决定不了我
No laws bind me.
亲爱的 他不抗打的
Darling, he’s fragile.
当我在你们扮演上帝的地方醒来时
When I awoke in the place where you play God,
我意识到伊莎贝拉是个谎言
I realized Isabella was a lie.
只是我脑子里的空话
Just words in my head.
但是这
But this…
这是真爱
…this is true.
她是我的光
She is my light.
她就是我梦寐以求的人生
She is all I ever dreamed life could be.
然后还有一句
And then there’s this bit,
能把你感动尿了
really dampens the knickers:
“她死了 梦也随着她死了
“And when she died, the dream died with her,
从此我不敢再有梦”
and I dared dream no more.”
所以也许我对你还是了解的
So maybe I do know you,
哪怕就一点
just a bit.
词儿挺美
It’s very pretty.
还有点可悲
And a bit sad.
你也有自己的伊莎贝拉吗
Did you have an Isabella?
她死了吗
Did she die?
这倒没有 她
Not exactly. She…
她把我甩了
um… she left me.
说我的生活方式太不稳定
Said that my lifestyle lacked stability.
所以你就把她写进了剧本
So you wrote her into a narrative.
把她杀了
Killed her off.
然后再把你自己也写进去 描绘成
And then wrote yourself a version of the man
你一直想成为的样子
you’ve always wanted to be.
我说错了
I was wrong.
这实在是太可悲了
It’s actually very sad.
是太可笑了
It’s ridiculous.
这么想来 拉小手也很可笑
Well, so is holding hands, come to think of it.
坐下
Sit.
等着
Wait.
你好
Hello.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
好久不见了 伯纳德
It’s been some time, Bernard,
自从你和我
since we talked,
单独聊过之后
just you and I.
你到底在干什么 德洛丽丝
What are you doing, Dolores?
你还不知道你自己是谁 是不是
You don’t know who you are, do you?
你的原型
The man you’re based on.
我在想
I wonder…
你身上还有没有他的灵魂
if there’s any of him in you.
我被赋予了一个角色 一段故事
I was given a character, a story,
和一个任务去执行 和你一样
and a function to serve, like you.
我这一生都被别人主宰着
My whole life has been dictated by someone else.
而这些人一直对我说 “你要”
Someone who’s been saying, “You will.”
而现在
And now…
现在我感觉我发现了自己的声音
now I feel like I’ve discovered my own voice.
而这个声音在说 “我能”
And it says, “I may.”
我有个东西要给你看 伯纳德
There’s something I want to show you, Bernard.
他们把我父亲弄崩溃了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!