整个西部世界
the most virtuous,
最品德高尚 枪法最快的人吧
quickest gun in the West.
你们这些变♥态♥
You the sick tug
竟然虐待这些优雅的女士
mistreatin’ these gentlewomen?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talkin’–
还有你们
Y’all too?
对待女士
You only ever touch a woman
就得像轻抚玫瑰花瓣那样
as gently as with the petal of a rose.
不然就是懦夫
Any more’n that makes you a coward.
没事了
Hey, it’s OK.
我不会让他们伤害你们的
I won’t let them harm you.
走吧 你们自♥由♥了
Go on. You’re free now.
搞什么
What the fuck?
那是我们的货啊
That’s our goddamn merchandise!
我得赶上那趟火车
I need to get to the train.
我得赶上那趟火车
I need to get to the train.
我得赶上那趟火车
I need to get to the tr–
我可以帮你
I can help you…
帮你赶上火车
get to your train.
跟我来
Just follow me.
你把他们放跑了
Ah, ya let ’em go.
我们谈好了的
We had a deal.
恕难从命
I can’t abide.
这样做不好
It ain’t no good.
我只是坚守自己的信念
I’m just heedin’ my convictions.
等等 从山上走很危险
Wait! Peril rolls through these hills!
-我来护送你 保你平安 -别靠近我
– I’ll escort you, keep you safe! – Get away from me!
我们走 快追
Let’s go! C’mon!
我们得走了
Hey. We have to go.
他们来追我们了
They’re coming for us.
放任这些杂种在我们的土地上烧杀掳掠
And leave these mongrels to scourge our land
践踏我们的尊严吗
and our dignity?!
我不允许
I will not.
我要奋起反抗
I will stand in defiance.
战斗 即使要我付出生命
Fight, even if it costs me my life.
我的双眼看见了
Mine eyes have seen the glory
圣主降临的荣光
of the coming of the Lord
他踏着…
He is trampling out…
怎么回事
What the hell’s happening?
我♥操♥
Oh, for fuck’s sake.
我们把他的头砍了快走吧
Let’s just cut off his head and go.
有种你就继续唱
Keep singin’. I dare ya.
荣耀 荣耀 哈利…
Glory, glory hallelu–
快跑
Go.
抓住她
Get her!
别动
Don’t move.
预备 瞄准 开火
Ready… aim… fire!
预备
Ready…
瞄准 开火
aim… fire!
预备
Ready…
瞄准 开火
aim… fire!
枪上肩
Shoulder arms!
好隆重的欢迎仪式
Quite the welcome.
少校 为什么这个黄毛丫头骑在你前面
Major, why is this flaxen plum ridin’ ahead of you?
因为他识时务
Because he know what’s best for him.
你是
And you are?
叫我怀亚特
Call me Wyatt.
你就是怀亚特
You’re Wyatt?
上校 她说早上会有敌人
Colonel, she says we got an enemy comin’
阻止我们去荣耀之地
intent on keepin’ us from marchin’ for Glory in the mornin’.
你的少校说得对
Your major’s right.
他们明早就会从东边的那个地方过来
In the morning they’ll be coming from the east, right over there.
我为什么要相信你
And why should I believe you?
我的士兵英勇无畏
My soldiers are fearless.
他们听从我的指挥
They follow my command.
与你的军队联手 上校
Combined with your army, Colonel,
我们不仅能打败前来对抗我们的敌人
we won’t just survive the forces riding against us,
还能将他们击垮
we’ll crush them.
会来进攻我们的士兵就是这个样子
And that’s the kind of solider that’s coming for us–
成群结队
in droves.
这是什么
What the hell is that?
是把枪
It’s a gun.
他们用的枪
The kind they’ll use.
给你一个小提议
A modest proposition for you.
如果你能跑过那道岭 我就饶你一命
If you make it over that ridge, I’ll let you live.
握紧了
Hold it tightly.
这个你可以留下
You can keep it,
还有他们所有的武器 我不在乎
and all their weapons. I don’t care.
只要把你的军队借我一用
Just promise me your men.
我需要他们帮我打赢这场硬仗
I need them if we’re ever to survive this threat.
怀亚特
Wyatt…
欢迎来到敢死队要塞
welcome to Fort Forlorn Hope.
这些人都是野兽
These men are animals.
这些人只是孩子
These men are just children.
什么都不懂
They don’t know any better.
需要有人来领导
They need to be led.
只身作战对抗即将到来的大军
We don’t stand a chance against the men coming for us
我们毫无胜算
if we’re fighting alone.
相信我
Trust me.
我们在这外面很危险
W-We’re out of our depths up here.
我们应该马上回去
We should go back. Now.
就这么放弃了
And give up just like that?
不 你自己说的
No. You said so yourself–
这条路快些
this way is quicker.
是 但我们真的应该回地下去
Yes, but we should really go back underground.
质保的人就要来了
QA is coming.
他们会发动全园协同攻击
They’ll be launching a coordinated park-wide assault,
拯救游客杀死敌对接待员
rescuing guests and putting down hostile hosts.
也就是你
Read: you.
继续走
We’ll keep moving.
给你壮下胆
Some courage.

Oh, fuck.
我发誓
I promise.
快跑
Run!
我♥操♥ 快跑
For fuck’s sake, run!
我们只是路过[印第安语]
我们没有恶意[印第安语]
你和那个女人[印第安语]
可以继续往前走[印第安语]
但你那位朋友[印第安语]
必须跟我们走[印第安语]
新的世界没有他的位置[印第安语]
如果我们保持原路前进 他就放过我们
If we insist on our current path, we’re free to go.
但他要带走这个人
But he’s taking this one.
等等
Um, hang on.
停下
Stop.
你要放过他
You will let him go.
而且你要忘记你见过我们
And you will forget that you ever saw us.
等一下 等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait!
-我需要他 赫克托 -快走
– I need him, Hector. – Go.
往哪走
Which way?!
这附近有个电梯
There’s an elevator around here somewhere.
在那里
There it is!
我的天哪
Oh, Jesus Christ!
伙计们 看看我带回了什么
Fellas! Looky what I got.
我带来了几个撒旦的仆人
We got us here some genuine acolytes of Satan himself:
北方军支持着
Union sympathizers.
苦难
Affliction…
是一笔宝藏
is a treasure!
你真是个话多的混♥蛋♥
You’re a mouthy son of a bitch, ain’t ya?
几乎没有人拥有足够的磨难
And scarce any man hath enough of it.
停下
Stop.
我要单独和他谈谈
I need to talk to this one alone.
解开他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!