我能坐下吗
Do you mind if I join you?
随便你
Do you as you please.
你为什么来这里
So, what brings you to this part of the world?
消磨点时间
I have a little time to kill…
顺便再消灭点别的东西
among other things.
狩猎
Hunting.
孟加拉虎
Bengals?
我也是
Yeah, me too.
没有比这更刺♥激♥的了 对吗
There’s nothing like it, is there?
在公园边缘 有点…疯狂
Edge of the park, a bit… mad.
有点危险
A bit dangerous.
先生 总督想请你…
Sir, the governor wishes to extend to you an invitation to–
告诉总督下次吧
Please tell the governor another time.
我现在正开心呢
I’m quite happy here.
他们很不希望我们俩说上话啊
They really don’t want us talking to each other, do they?
也许他们是想让你去做有把握的事
Maybe they’re trying to steer you towards a sure thing.
我也许有点想念冒险的感觉了
Maybe I miss taking my chances.
你看上去可真像乐园里安排的角色
You certainly look like one of the park’s offerings.
我保证
I promise you,
我非常真实
I’m quite real.
你觉得乐园会这么大费周章让他们
You think the park would go to the trouble of having one of them
扮演我们这样的角色吗
pretend to be one of us?
这种事他们做得出来
I wouldn’t put it past them.
最简单的确认办法
The simplest way to know for sure.
除非你不愿意
Unless you’d rather not.
反正也不是头一回了
Well, it wouldn’t be my first time.
只是…
It just…
感觉有点多此一举
it seems a little excessive.
也许吧 但我想让你也想这样做
Perhaps. But I want you to want this.
我保证我想
I assure you I do.
除非你是他们中的一员
Not if you’re one of them.
如果是这样 你不会知道你想要什么
If you’re one of them, you don’t know what you want.
你只会听从命令
You just do as you’re told.
很多人觉得这也是乐趣的一部分
For a lot of people, that is half the fun.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
别担心
Don’t worry.
如果你说的是实话
If you are who you say you are,
这只会有一点点刺痛
this will only sting a bit.
如果你不是
And if you’re not…
反正你也不会记得
you won’t remember, anyway.
但我还是…
Still, I’d really rather–
恭喜你
Congratulations.
那么…
Now…
我们刚进行到哪里了
where were we?
把这些跟我的东西一起放进我的帐篷里
Have these put in my tent with our things.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
不如先休息一晚…
What do you say to a night off…
明早再去猎捕那头坏老虎
before we go hunt the wicked tiger in the morning?
有点不对劲
Something’s wrong.
大家都去哪里了
Where is everybody?
一般这里还会有其他接待员
Normally, there are other hosts here.
招待我们 做饭什么的
You know, to entertain us, to– to cook.
也许是想给我们一些私人空间
Well, maybe they’re giving us our privacy.
这里可不是这样的
That’s not how this works.
故事线出现了新的支线
A new twist in the narrative.
恐惧
Horror.
不 我…
No. I– I–
这些残暴的欢愉 终将以残暴结局
These violent delights have violent ends.
甘朱
Ganju.
甘朱 把枪放下
Ganju, put the gun down.
把枪放下 甘朱
Put the gun down, Ganju!
别担心 他伤不了我们
Don’t worry. He can’t hurt us.
不 这些人是客人 我和他们一起坐火车过来的
No, those people are guests. I rode the train with them on the–

Fuck.
请注意
Attention.
您已到达宾客体验区边界处
You have reached the boundary of the guest experience area.
请往回走 请往回走
Please turn back. Please turn back.
请注意
Attention.
您已到达宾客体验区边界处
You have reached the boundary of the guest experience area.
请往回走 请往回走
Please turn back. Please turn back.
请注意
Attention.
您已到达宾客体验区边界处
You have reached the boundary of the guest experience area.
请往回走 请往回走
Please turn back. Please turn back.
请注意
Attention.
您已到达宾客体验区边界处
You have reached the boundary of the guest experience area.

Fuck.
西部世界
第二季 第三集
侦查小组说可以前进
Got the go-ahead from recon.
我们可以进去 但里面一团糟
We’re clear to enter, but it’s a fuckin’ mess.
系统完全瘫痪 模拟弹♥药♥也用不了
System’s totally down, including sim-munitions.
42至45层的火还没扑灭
Floors 42 through 45 are still on fire.
培育巢的人都被♥干♥掉了
Someone took out the Cradle.
里面就是个屠宰场 先生
It’s a slaughterhouse in there, sir.
伯纳德
Bernard.
你还活着
You made it out alive.
没想到你还挺厉害
Didn’t think you had it in you.
你们怎么现在才来
What the hell took you guys so long?
我们收复公园是逐步推进的
We’ve been pushing across the park.
一次收复一个园区
Securing it one sector at a time.
我要的带来了吗
Did you bring me what I asked for?
还没找到
No luck yet.
我派了小分队去梅萨酒吧逐层搜索
I’ve had teams in the Mesa scrub each and every floor.
也没找到
No luck there, either.
你呢 伯纳德
What about you, Bernard?
你知道彼得·艾伯纳西可能去哪了吗
Do you have any idea where Peter Abernathy might have gone?
他好像不断从我们眼皮底下溜走
He seems to keep slipping away from us.
怎么样了
How are we doing?
这上面显示
According to this,
10个小时前 他就在
ten hours ago he was somewhere over…
那附近
…there.
他在那儿
There he is.
我们该怎么办
How are we gonna do this?
这群混账还来不来了
These assholes comin’, or what?
都他妈等了两个钟头了
Been two fuckin’ hours.
南方军不会放我鸽子
Confederados ain’t gonna pass me up.
15块钱一个人头
Fifteen bucks a head.
乘以9
Nine times.
一共是多少钱
How much is that?
足够我们过上好日子了
Enough that we’ll be shittin’ in high cotton.
但我们抓了10个人啊
But there’s ten of ’em there.
我觉得可以留下一个
Well, I reckon I might just keep one.
既然我们的新生意
See, now that we’ve had us a few handsome trades
已经做成了几笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
in our new line of business,
我想现在是时候
I figure it’s high time
享用一下自己的货物了
I enjoy my own merchandise.
我觉得这一个
I reckon this one
或许能满足
might make a fine
我所有的幻想
all-purpose fancy fulfiller.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
你待在这儿
You stay here.
看好我们的货
Watch our wares.
分散开
Split up.
谁找到她 就独享卖♥♥得的15块钱
Whoever finds her gets the whole 15 she’s worth.
要我说
Well, I’ll say,
要买♥♥你 15块钱可不够
you are gonna fetch me far more than 15 bu–
网络断了
Network’s down,
但我可以强行接入 调整他的态度参数
but I can hard port in and give him a little attitude adjustment.
就让你变成
Let’s make you…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!