My final decision is which of you to keep for myself
哪个扔出去给我的人享用
and which of you to throw out there for my men.
-说话注意点 -没事的 泰迪
– You watch your mouth. – It’s all right, Teddy.
他们只会这点本事
They don’t know any better.
这是他们的本性
It’s in their nature.
不如给他们开开眼吧
Why don’t we enlighten them?
你说得对
You’re right.
我们为了上帝辛苦太久了
We have toiled in God’s service long enough.
所以我杀了上帝
So I killed Him.
如果你还想要得到荣耀
And if you want to get to Glory,
他可帮不了你了
you won’t be looking for His favor.
只有我才能帮你
You’ll need mine.
你真美
You are beautiful.
谢谢你
Why, thank you.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
艾米丽 到这里来
Emily, come here, please.
你带来的余兴节目
You sent out for the entertainment.
你只会退休一次 吉姆
Well, you only get to retire once, Jim.
我想我们得认真办一场 对吧
Figured we’d do it right, hmm?
别担心 他们不会离开这里的
Hey, don’t worry, they won’t leave the grounds.
这是退休派对吗
This is a retirement party?
我看不出来
I couldn’t tell.
看起来更像是加冕礼
Looks more like a coronation.
不过没关系
But no mind.
我们的安排很合适
Our arrangement’s been a perfect fit.
你退休对我无益
You stepping down doesn’t help me at all.
也对我无益
Nor me.
有人告诉我 我可能
And I was told I might– —
我可能不用退休
I might not have to.
事情还在推进
Well, things are progressing,
但我们需要有点耐心
but we’ll all need a little patience.
对 我们中的一些人
Yeah, well, some of us
能比别人更有耐心
can afford to have more patience than others.
接着弹吧 小姑娘
Keep playing, girlie.
除了肖邦什么都行
Anything but fuckin’ Chopin.
你见过如此辉煌的景象吗
Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?
很抱歉 我无意打扰你
I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to bother you.
是你
It’s you.
那个漂亮姑娘
The pretty girl.
再告诉我一下你的名字 漂亮姑娘
Tell me your name again, pretty girl?
我是德洛丽丝
I’m Dolores.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
当然
Of course.
他把你送来
He send you down here to…
陪我吗
keep me company?
他的幽默感总是有些…巴洛克式
His sense of humor was always somewhat…baroque.
我就想看看那些光
I just wanted to look at the lights.
当然了
‘Course you did.
所以
So–
你想知道他们到底在庆祝什么吗
Do you want to know what they’re really celebrating up there?
那 亲爱的
That, darling,
那些蠢货还在寻欢作乐
is the sound of fools fiddling…
fiddling 又可译作拉小提琴 此处隐喻罗马第五位皇帝尼禄
传说中尼禄拉着小提琴看着罗马城在大活中燃为灰烬
而整个人类的种族就快要陷入水深火热之中了
while the whole fucking species starts to burn.
最好笑的地方就是
And the funniest fuckin’ part…
是他们自己点的火
…they lit the match.
所以敬你们 混♥蛋♥们
So here’s to you, assholes.
祝你们所谓的永恒转瞬即逝
May your forever be blissfully short.
珀里亚不像曾经一样受欢迎了
Pariah’s not as welcome as she once seemed.
是啊 乐园在变化 劳伦斯
No, the park’s changin’, Lawrence.
这就是你任由故事发展的后果
This is what happens when you let a story play all the way out.
看到你的朋友了吗
See any friends of yours?
没有
Can’t say that I do.
我开始在想 我们本应该
I’m beginning to think we should have
试试去找南方军
taken our chances with the Confederados.
正如你所说
Well, like you said,
我们需要一支军队才能去到我们要去的地方
we’d need an army to get to where we’re goin’.
看起来我们就要找到一支了
Looks like we’re about to find one.
无论是谁干的
Well, whoever did this…
我都极其不想遇到他们
is someone I’m strongly disinclined to encounter.
没错
Yeah.
我的朋友 恐怕你走霉运了
I’m afraid you are out of luck, my friend.
你又是谁
Who the hell are you supposed to be?
你不认识他了吗 劳伦斯
Don’t you recognize him, Lawrence?
在过去的一世中 你曾经是他
In a past life, you used to be him.
埃尔·拉佐 我猜
El Lazo, I presume.
为什么两个鬼魂在死人中游荡
And why have two ghosts come creeping among the dead?
我不确定你会不会友善相待
I wasn’t sure of your hospitality.
你现在又是怎么确定的
What makes you sure of it now?
我猜时代变了
I guess times have changed.
没错 是变了
Indeed, they have.
圣塔帕里塔被收复了
Santa Parita is restored.
那些入侵者的罪
The sins of the invaders…
已用他们自己的血洗净
cleansed in their own blood.
革命获胜了
The revolution is won.
他们给你的故事已经完结了
The story they gave you has played itself out,
但你的革命才刚刚开始
but your revolution’s just beginning.
我们要去西方
There’s a place out west we’re heading.
如果我们能到达
If we reach it,
我会给你看你做梦也梦不到的宝藏
I’ll show you a treasure beyond your wildest dreams.
这个世界和它的宝藏
This world and its treasures.
我这一生都在梦想着这个时刻
For my whole life I have imagined this moment.
胜利 这奋力的斗争
Victory. This struggle.
我战斗了多久
How long have I been fighting?
而现在革命胜利了 我觉得 空虚
And now that it’s won, I find– hmph– nothing.
你想要真正的胜利
You want a real victory.
我能帮你
I can help with that.
一个真正的终结
A real ending.
真♥相♥
The truth.
革命开始之前
Before the revolution,
那时我还小
when I was just a little boy,
我爸妈带我去马戏团
my parents took me to the circus.
我想看大象
I wanted to see the elephants.
那些强大的动物
These mighty creatures.
他们把大象拴在木桩上
They held them in place with a stake.
它们可以把一棵大树连根拔起
They could tear a tree right out of the ground,
然而却被木桩栓住了
and yet, a simple stake kept them in place.
我不明白
Well, I didn’t understand.
然后 我父亲告诉了我
And then, my father told me.
他说还在大象很小
He said the stakes were used
拔不动木桩的时候
when the elephants were just young,
它们就被拴在那根木桩上
too small to pull them up,
而那些大象
and that the animals
再也没有尝试过拔起木桩
never tried to pull them up again.
我不会跟你一起走
I won’t be going with you.
我们不再听你使唤了
My labors are done.
我已经看见了所有
I have seen all the truth
我能承受的真♥相♥
that I can bear.
不过…
But…
我们可以喝两杯
we can drink.
敬这个终局
To the bitter end!
你可以退缩
You may have lost your nerve,
但我还是要带走你的人
but I’ll take your men either way.
现在告诉他们
Now tell them.
让他们跟随我 快点
Tell them to follow me. Now!
这个游戏是为你量身打造的 威廉
This game was meant for you, William…
但你只能独自前行
but you must play it alone.
我们世外山谷见 威廉
I’ll see you in the Valley Beyond, William.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 罗伯特
Fuck you, Robert.
好吧
All right…
他想为难我