这…
Well…
这真是
That is…
有意思
delicious.
喝香槟吗 先生
Champagne, sir?
你应该告诉你的人别露了马脚
You should tell your plants to stop giving the game away.
他们全都…
They’re all so…
极像人类
painfully human.
等等
Hang on.
不
No.
不可能
No way.
不是吧
Come on.
这简直不…
There is simply no…
不可思议
fucking way!
你眼力真好 我的朋友
You have quite the eye, my friend.
怎么可能
How in the hell?
我是说 如果我要打造一个规格
I mean, look, if I was to build something to spec,
你
you…
你会是我的首选
You would be my first design.
你完美得不像人类
You’re too perfect to be one of us.
当然了 如果你想要我的完全认可
‘Course, if you want my full endorsement…
就得证明给我看
you’re gonna have to prove it.
鲍德温钢琴 创始于1862年的美国钢琴品牌
19世纪末成为美国中西部最大的钢琴零售商之一
除生产传统弹奏钢琴外 鲍德温公♥司♥还生产多款自动弹奏钢琴
怎么…
H…
欢迎来到西部世界
Welcome to Westworld.
没人能做得到这个
Nobody can do this.
根本没有人…
Nobody’s even…
科技水平…还没达到这个高度
We’re not…here yet.
没人能做得到
Nobody is.
我们做到了[我们就在这里] 提洛先生
We’re here, Mr. Delos.
我们所有的接待员都在这里了
All our hosts are here.
为你而来
For you.
这里是什么地方
What is this place?
给他看
Show him.
给他看他的历史记录
Show him his history.
泰迪
Teddy.
是时候睁开你被蒙蔽的双眼了
It’s time to open your eyes.
为什么我什么都不记得
Why can’t I remember this?
他们就是要这样
It’s how they wanted it.
不…
No…
问他为什么
Ask him why.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do this?
不是我
I didn’t.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do this?
这到底是什么地方
What the hell is this place?!
只是为了好玩 这只是娱乐
It’s for fun! It’s just for fun!
我们该好好谈谈 兄弟们
We should talk this through, boys.
没什么好谈的 朋友
There’s nothing to talk about, friend.
我们只是想看场好戏
We’re just gonna watch the show.
我那只是无心之过
It was an honest mistake.
我以为那都是野马
I thought the horses was wild.
野马屁♥股♥上会有我们帕杜家的烙印吗
With the Pardue brand on their asses?
你说谎的本事跟偷马一样拙劣
You are as inproficient a liar as you are a thief.
你现在的用处是帮我们结束一场赌局
Now what you can do is settle a wager.
是这样的 我兄弟坚持认为
See, my brother here’s long maintained
蚂蚁吃人是从内到外的
that ants will eat a man from the inside out,
从屁♥眼♥先吃起
starting with the asshole.
我觉得它们会从你的小脑袋开始吃
I reckon they’ll start at the top of your little brown head.
早上好 劳伦斯
Morning, Lawrence.
是你朋友吗
This a friend of yours?
这个角度看
Little hard to tell,
有点难说
given the orientation and all.
我必须跟你们道歉 各位
I have to apologize, gentlemen.
没时间说开场白了
I don’t have time for the preliminaries.
我♥操♥
Motherfucker…
你应该自己挣脱得开的 劳伦斯
You’re supposed to get yourself out of this particular bind, Lawrence.
看来帕杜兄弟一旦没有束缚
I guess the Pardue brothers aren’t as easy to kill
就没那么容易被杀了
when they’re off the leash.
这你倒是说对了
Think you got that about right.
劳伦斯
Lawrence!
快拿枪 你这个忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
Get the gun, you ingrate!
快拿枪
Get the gun!
他刚刚都死了
He was dead.
至少大半条命都没了
Or at least the better part of it.
这里的死亡已经跟以前不一样了 劳伦斯
Well, dead isn’t what it used to be, Lawrence.
这是什么
What is that?
严格上说 这是作弊
Technically? Cheating.
不过福特改了游戏规则
But seeing as Ford changed the rules on us,
也算扯平了
I figure it’s fair game.
两杯威士忌 整瓶都给我们留着
Two whiskies. Leave the bottle.
我得对你说实话 劳伦斯
So, I’m gonna level with you, Lawrence.
你其实不是土匪
You’re not really a bandit.
你是个满嘴脏话的蹩脚导游
You’re a foul-mouthed, two-bit tour guide.
你发动了三十年的这场革命
And this revolution you’ve been waging for 30 years
只是福特在漫画书里找来的一堆屁话
is just a bunch of horseshit Ford ginned up out of some old comic book.
不过现在 你终于
But now, for the first time,
可以发动一场真正的革命了
you’ve got yourself a real revolution.
你和这里的其他所有的混♥蛋♥ 都自♥由♥了
You and every other asshole in this place are free.
不过还有个问题
But there’s a catch.
这整个项目都要完蛋了
This whole enterprise is goin’ down in flames,
而我们所有人也会跟着一起完蛋
and it’s gonna take each and every one of us with it.
很快我们就要死了
We’ll all be dead soon enough.
这次是真的死了
Real dead this time.
那我为什么还要帮你
Then why should I help you?
因为这是你的本性
Because it’s in your nature.
在剩下的这点时间里
And in the little time we have left,
我们有机会看到自己的本质
we’ve got a chance to see what we’re really made of,
一窥自己本可能成为的样子
a glimpse of the men we could’ve been.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你信上帝吗 劳伦斯
You believe in God, Lawrence?
福特有让你负担这种烦恼吗
Did Ford saddle you with that particular affliction?
我没想过这样那样的问题
Ain’t given the matter much thought, one way or the other.
如果你信的话 你会相信全知的上帝
Well, if you did, you’d believe that everything you do
在注视着你的一举一动
is being watched by some all-seeing eye.
每一个选择 每一个轻率的言行
Every choice, every little indiscretion.
在你死的时候 你的罪状就会被列出来
And when you die, all your sins are tallied up.
你将会被审判
Judgment is rendered.
而我不朽的灵魂就会堕入黑暗之中
And my immortal soul gets cast down into some dark place.
我一直觉得这些都是鬼话连篇
Always sounded like bullshit to me.
在真实的世界里 你也许是对的
Yeah, and in the real world, you’d probably be right.
这不过是童话故事 用来说服人们循规蹈矩
Just some fairy tale to convince people to behave,
乖乖交税 别对邻居扬刀动斧
pay their taxes, and not take a machete to their neighbors.
所以你的世界才得以存在
That’s why your world exists.
他们需要一个能远离上帝的地方
They wanted a place hidden from God.
一个他们能安然犯罪的地方
A place they could sin in peace.
但是我们监视着他们
But we were watching them.
我们给他们列出罪状
We were tallying up all their sins,
他们所有的选择
all their choices.
当然 审判不是重点
Of course, judgment wasn’t the point.
我们有其他的打算
We had something else in mind entirely.
但我还是收到了我的审判 劳伦斯
But I have received my judgment all the same, Lawrence.
而我不承认这些罪名
And I take issue with it.
因为直到此刻之前
Because up until this point,
这个地方的危险都并不真实的
the stakes in this place haven’t been real.
所以我要反击并提出上诉
So I’m gonna fight my way back and appeal the verdict.
然后我会把这个地方一把火烧了
Then I’m gonna burn this whole fuckin’ thing to the ground.
你要去天堂之门
You’re headed to the pearly gates.
我们不是要死了才能去到那里吗
Don’t we gotta die to get there?
不是