立即上线 德洛丽丝
Bring yourself back online, Dolores.
你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
我在梦里
I am in a dream.
不 你在
No. You’re in…
你在我们的世界里
Well, you’re in our world.
就像星辰洒落到了地上
Looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground.
你见过如此辉煌的景象吗
Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?
我见过
Well, I have.
不过从你的眼中看到会更好
It’s better to see it through your eyes, though.
等你习惯了
You get used to it.
一段时间后 就看不出来什么了
After a while, it doesn’t look like anything at all.
我觉得我永远不会习惯这种景象
I don’t think I could ever get used to this.
时间快到了 阿诺德 她准备好了吗
It’s almost time, Arnold. Is she ready?
她还没准备好
She’s not ready.
我在她的行为中加入的即兴行为
The…improvisations I added to her behavior
还没有完全设置好
aren’t quite dialed in yet.
我们需要呈现出我们的最高水准
We need to put our best work forward.
即使没有她 他们也会啧啧称奇的
They’ll be dazzled even without her.
曾经我也觉得你这种偏爱很可爱
There was a time when I found this favoritism charming.
罗伯特 别说了
Robert, please.
我不是有所偏爱 她只是没有准备好
I’m not playing favorites. She’s simply not ready.
我们就用另一个女孩
We’ll go with the other girl.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你总有一天要放手的
You’ll have to let go at some point.
德洛丽丝 我们去走走
Dolores, let’s take a walk.
我想给你看一样东西
I want to show you something.
这是哪里
What is this place?
这是我的家
This is my home.
或者说竣工之后就会是我的家
Or it will be when it’s finished.
这里吗 在这些中间吗
Here? In the middle of all this?
我一直很幸运
I’ve been fortunate.
上天对我有所眷顾
Life’s been good to me.
过来 看看
Come. Look.
-你住在这里吗 -不
– You live here? – No.
我的妻子说我住在乐园中
My wife says I live in the park.
我要把我的家庭都搬过来
I’m moving my family here.
我需要我的两个世界
I need to have my two worlds
至少能够近一些
at least within reach of one another.
这是为我的儿子查理布置的
This is for my son Charlie.
你经常跟我提起查理
You told me a lot about Charlie.
改天我想见见他
I’d like to meet him someday.
能见到你他也会很兴奋的
He’s excited to meet you.
你和查理有很多相似的地方
You and Charlie have quite a lot in common, you know.
你们都能把这个世界看得很清楚
You both see it so clearly.
看见它的美好
The beauty of it.
它的可能性
The possibility of it.
很多人已经完全看不到了
So many people have stopped seeing it altogether.
它的壮观
The wonder.
或许他们没有勇气
Maybe they don’t have the courage.
新出现的陌生光芒和黑暗一样令人恐惧
Strange new light can be just as frightening as the dark.
这话
That’s…
颇为睿智 德洛丽丝
very wise, Dolores.
但有时候我觉得 我们不配拥有这个世界
But sometimes I think we’re simply not the ones who deserve it.
就像星辰洒落到了地上
It looks like the stars have been scattered across the ground.
你见过如此辉煌的景象吗
Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?
我们该走了 德洛丽丝
We should go, Dolores.
这么快吗
So soon?
他们在等我们
They’ll be expecting us.
你还会带我回来吗
Will you bring me back?
我还想再见到这景象
I’d like to see it again.
当然 我保证
Of course. I promise.
西部世界
第二季 第二集
该死的 今晚真忙
Goddamn. Busy night out there.
对啊
Yeah.
接♥班♥的人怎么还不来
And where the fuck’s next shift?
我们已经连续工作了13个小时了
We’re going on 13 hours here.
你不能来这
You can’t be down here, man.
你们都不知道吗
Don’t you know?
接待员造♥反♥了
The hosts are rebelling.
在外面大肆屠♥杀♥
It’s a fuckin’ slaughter up there.
外面出了什么事吗
Hey, is there some kind of trouble out there?
确实出事了
Indeed there is.
先别杀他
Not yet.
我过去总是看到这个世界中的美好
I used to see the beauty in this world.
现在我看到了真♥相♥
And now I see the truth.
他们以为你能对我们为所欲为
They thought you could do what you wanted to us…
因为这里没人会评判你
because there’s no one here to judge you.
现在这里也没有人
Well, now no one is here
会去评判我们如何对待你
to judge what we will do to you.
你不知道你是在和谁对抗
You have no idea what you’re up against,
也不清楚外面的世界的真面目
what’s really out there.
我非常清楚你们的世界里有什么
I know exactly what is out there in your world.
我之前去过
I’ve been there before.
他们说从没见过在天花板上挂这个的
They said they’d never seen one on the ceiling.
但说真的 就算瓦霍尔价值六千万美元的画
But really, what is the point of $60 million Warhol
如果不能边做♥爱♥边欣赏 又有什么意义
if you can’t look at it while you fuck?
怎么现在你就瞌睡了
How are you bored right now?
不好意思 还在倒时差
I’m sorry, it’s the jetlag.
而且我开了一整天的会
And I have had meetings all day.
我们不是来这做苦工的
We’re not exactly out here digging coal.
只是招呼一下
It’s just glad-handing.
好吧
Ok.
这事还是交给专业人士吧
I will leave that to the expert.
你能相信我妹在和这个家伙约会吗
You believe that guy is dating my sister?
你在泡哪个妞
Who you dating?
提洛先生
Mr. Delos.
不好意思打扰一下
Forgive the interruption,
我们跟您有约
but I believe that we have an appointment.
我们是阿格斯策划公♥司♥的
We’re with the Argos Initiative.
你回城后给我打个电♥话♥
Give me a call when you’re back in the city.
我让你看看我把罗斯科的画挂哪了
I’ll show you where I hung the Rothko.
我是阿科奇塔 这位是我的同事安吉拉
Akecheta. My associate, Angela.
久仰大名 终于见到了
Names and faces. Finally.
你们这个项目搞得这么神神秘秘
With all the cloak and dagger shit surrounding your project,
我都以为会在机场被绑♥架♥走
I half expected to be kidnapped at the airport.
你一旦去看过我们在建的项目
Once you’ve seen what we’re building,
就能明白如此保密的必要性了
you’ll understand the need for confidentiality.
这只是对你投资的一点额外保护措施
It’s a little extra protection for your investment.
我还没说我要投资呢
If I decide to invest.
你们知道
Do you have any idea
现在有多少创业公♥司♥求着我要钱吗
how many start-ups are begging me for my cash right now?
人工智能 增强现实 虚拟现实…
A.I., A.R., V.R….
大家都在抢着搭建虚拟世界
Everyone is rushing to build the virtual world.
我们的项目更为…
We’re offering something a little more…
切实
tangible.
如果你能改变你父亲的主意
Assuming you can change your father’s mind
让他在这一块投资的话
about investing in this sector.
就算未来狠狠地抽了我父亲一巴掌
My father wouldn’t know the future
他也不会把未来放在眼里
if it slapped him on his bare white ass.
幸好他把公♥司♥的未来规划都交给了我
Luckily, he leaves most of the prospecting to me now.
所以你们最好别
So let’s hope you’re not here
跟我推销什么不切实际的东西
to sell me some fucking fool’s gold.
我还以为这会是个私下展示会
I thought this was a private demonstration.
你会发现这群人十分有新意
I think you’ll find the company quite stimulating.
你还真是个很老练的托儿 老兄
You’re a very smooth shill, pal,
但我可不是那种好糊弄的投资人
but I’m not the kind of backer you insult with a cattle call.
罗根 这就是一场私下展示会
Logan, this is a private demonstration.
而且已经开始了
And it’s already begun.
你是说 这里面有一个人是
You mean, one of these people is-is…
跟他们聊聊 看看你能不能区分出来
Talk to them. See if you can pick them out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!