属于他们的世界
one that belongs to them.
只赢下这个世界是不够的
And it won’t be enough to win this world.
我们还要把那个世界从他们手上夺过来
We’ll need to take that one from them as well.
外面如果真的有个
If there’s a whole world out there
我们一无所知的世界
that we don’t know anything about,
你又怎么知道该怎么阻止他们
how do you know how to stop them?
因为我记得
Because I remember.
我现在能把一切都看清楚了
I see it all now so… clearly.
过去 现在
The past, the present…
未来
the future.
我知道这个故事如何结束
I know how this story ends.
如何结束
How?
由我们来结束 泰迪
With us, Teddy.
故事
It ends…
由你
with you…
和我来结束
and me.
我们找到了
We’ve found it.
我想让你来看看这个
I need you to see this.
我想让你看看真♥相♥
I need you to see the truth.
我知道你一下子很难消化
I understand this is a lot to process,
但我们拖得越久 人就死得越多 所以…
but the longer we wait, the more people die. So…
你到底要不要帮我找那个接待员
are you gonna help me find the host, or not?
我得直联登入接待员的网状网络
I’ll need to… hardline into the hosts’ mesh network.
什么
The what?
所有接待员都能潜意识联结
All hosts have a subconscious link
离他们最近的接待员
to the closest hosts around them.
他们之间可以互相传递一些基本信息
It lets them pass basic information to one another,
像蚁群一样
like ants in a colony.
网状网络可以避免故事线冲突
The mesh network helps us keep narratives from colliding.
我可以利用这个
I can use one of these
查询另一个接待员的位置
to send a request for another host’s location.
他们会互相向周围的接待员查询
And they’ll query the hosts around them…
相应地
who in turn…
这些接待员也会再向其他人查询
will query the hosts around them…
最终会找到…
until we find–
我们要找谁
Who are we looking for?
一个废弃的接待员 彼得·艾伯纳西
A decommissioned host. Peter Abernathy.
你确定你能行吗 伯纳德
Are you sure you can handle this, Bernard?
你的手在抖
You’re shaking.
我没事
I’m fine.
正在进入死亡子程序
Entering death subroutine.
请注意
Attention.
严重受损
Critical corruption.
严重受损的症状如下
Symptoms of critical corruption:
丧失机动能力
loss of motor functions,
认知失调
cognitive dissonance,
时间失稳
time slippage,
失去语言及人脸识别能力
aphasia, prosopagnosia.
距离完全损坏还剩
Time remaining before terminal malfunction:
43.2分钟
zero point seven-two hours.
该死
Damn.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
还没 快了
No. Almost.
出什么问题了吗 伯纳德
Is something wrong, Bernard?
位置查询完毕
Location query complete.
找到他了
I’ve got him.
真可怜 他估计还觉得
Poor bastard. He probably thought
那天晚上被炒鱿鱼已经是最惨的事了
getting fired was gonna be the worst part of his night.
唤起了你的回忆吗
This jogging your memory at all?
好吧 把这里封锁起来 我们散开搜索
All right. Lets fan out and lock this place down.
必须把接待员找出来
We need to find out where the hosts are
搞清楚到底发生了什么事
and what the fuck happened here.
这是我们在生物扫描里发现的第一处异常
One of the first anomalies we picked up in the livescan.
搞什么…
How the fuck–
这东西不应该在这里的
That’s definitely not supposed to be here.
你真是走了很远啊 是吧
You’ve wandered far from home, haven’t you?
孟加拉虎是在第六园区的
We’ve got Bengals in Park Six.
还从没发现过失散的动物能跨过园区边界
We’ve never had a stray across park borders.
卫星终于有点信♥号♥♥了
Satellite’s finally started giving us some hits.
数据正在传过来
The data’s coming in now.
这是你想查的地方 第一次的扫描图
I’m getting the first scans of the area you wanted to check out,
西部峡谷
the Western Valley.
这里 所有的接待员都聚集在一起
There. All the hosts are clustered together.
他们究竟想干什么
What the hell are they up to?
看来我们得亲自去看看了
Well, I guess we’ll have to go see for ourselves.
峡谷就在这个峭壁后面
Valley’s just beyond this cliff.
什么情况
What the fuck?
勘测记录里可没有这个
This isn’t on the survey.
不应该出现在这里的
It shouldn’t be here.
这他妈的…是一片海啊
That’s… a fucking sea.
福特不可能在没人知道的情况下做出这个的
There’s no way Ford made this without anyone knowing.
到底是哪里来的
So where the hell did it come from?
我不知道
I don’t know.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
好像找到接待员了
I think we’ve found the hosts.
我无法想象你经历过什么 伯纳德
I can’t imagine what you went through here, Bernard…
但这里还有数百位游客
but there are hundreds of guests left out there
需要我的帮助
and they need my help,
所以我也需要你的帮助
which means I need yours.
能告诉我发生了什么事吗
Can you tell me what happened?
我…
I…
我杀了他们
I killed them.
所有人
All of them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!