I can’t make a fire or– or hunt.
我可讨厌野外活动了
Fuckin’ hate the outdoors!
别这么小看你自己 亲爱的
Give yourself some credit, darling.
要说这公园里的向导 还有比你这样
Who better to navigate the park than the man
对公园里角色里里外外都熟悉的人更合适的吗
most intimately acquainted with the characters in it?
你在这里
There you are.
你打倒了一支军队
You best an army,
而你能想到的就是喝个烂醉
and all you can think about is indulging your vices.
好个无赖
Ever the scoundrel.
-你留下来了 -是的
– You stayed. – Yes.
把你一个人留下等死的事…
And about leaving you to die–
我知道你就是那样的人
I’d expect nothing less.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
他怎么办
What about him?
先留他一命吧
We’ll keep him for now.
虽然我很希望是如此
Much as Id love to believe it,
但你回来不是为了我吧
it’s not me that brought you back here, is it?
赫克托 我需要你
Hector, I need you.
我要去找我的女儿
I’m going to find my daughter.
她在哪
Where is she?
就在外面某个地方
Out there, somewhere.
但我想我们不会很容易就能找到她
But I don’t think the odds are going to be in our favor.
你去哪 我就去哪
Where you go, I follow.
来吧 找身衣服给你换了
Come on, let’s get you out of these clothes.
该死的 我一来就应该打开的
Goddamnit. It should open for me.
哪怕系统故障了
Even this system’s down.
手动控制应该就在
Manual override should be…
这里
…here.
这是什么地方
What is this?
我只能告诉你这不是什么
I can tell you what this isn’t.
这不是我娓娓道来的时候 伯纳德
This isn’t me reading you in, Bernard.
需要你握住把手
Need to touch the handle.
DNA嗅探器 以免你在里面遇到什么麻烦
DNA sniffer, just so you don’t run into any problems inside.
-这是什么鬼东西 -劳工接待员
– What the hell is that? – A drone host.
提洛公♥司♥居然在这里藏着未联网的接待员
Delos has off-network hosts working down here?
它想要我做什么
What does it want with me?
可能是想让你让道吧
For you to move, probably.
它已经读取过你的DNA了
It read your DNA.
它知道你不是威胁
It knows you’re not a threat.
夏洛特·黑尔
已登录
连接建立中
已连接至主服务器
网络安全 已加密
解除连接限制
局势紧急 请求指令
撤离程序全面中止 等待货物
等待货物
我他妈已经发给你了啊
I sent your fucking package.
货物已发送 立即启动人员撤离程序
撤离程序全面中止 等待货物
该死的
Goddamnit.
我们在记录游客的体验数据
Are we logging records of guests’ experiences
和他们的DNA吗
and their DNA?
我现在不和你谈这个事 伯纳德
We’re not having that conversation, Bernard.
因为这一切都不重要
Because none of it’s going to matter until we can find
除非我能从海里捞到那最重要的一根针
a very important needle in this fucking haystack.
“撤离程序中止”
“Extraction protocol suspended.”
他们不打算派援兵来吗
They’re not sending help?
他们正等着这边给大♥陆♥发送的一件重要货物
They were expecting a delivery from us to the mainland–
一个接待员 本来昨天就应该到了
a host–that was supposed to arrive yesterday.
在送到之前 就别指望
Until they get it, we can
有什么救援飞机来接我们了
all forget about seeing any rescue planes.
只要提洛公♥司♥没得到那个接待员
And so Delos is willing to let us all die
他们就打算眼睁睁看着我们全死在这里
until they can retrieve one host?
简而言之 是的
In a word, yes.
那不仅是个接待员 而是个保险措施
It’s not just a host, it’s… an insurance policy,
是这里唯一重要的东西
it’s the only thing that matters here.
他们会不惜一切代价拿到那个接待员
They want it secured, no matter the cost.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
没 我没有迷路
No, I don’t believe I am.
事实上
In fact…
我感觉自己才刚到
I feel like I just arrived.
这怎么说 威廉
How so, William?
现在这个地方有真正的危险了
The stakes are real in this place now.
真正的后果
Real consequences.
留给你的问题是 你打算怎么做
Question for you is, what next?
你得到自己想要的东西了吗
Have you achieved what you wanted?
人类的愚蠢之处
Folly of my kind–
就在于我们总渴望更多
there’s always a yearning for more.
你身上有一点我一直很欣赏
What I’ve always appreciated about you–
那就是你从不止步于已有的成就
you never rested on your laurels.
你到达了阿诺德迷宫的中心
You made it to the center of Arnold’s maze.
但现在 你来到了我的游戏里
But now, you’re in my game.
在这个游戏里 你必须设法找到出口
In this game, you have to make it back out.
在这个游戏里 你必须找到那扇门
In this game… you must find the door.
恭喜你 威廉
Congratulations, William.
这个游戏是为你创造的
This game is meant for you.
游戏开始于你结束的地方
The game begins where you end…
结束于你开始的地方
and ends where you began.
到现在你还让我解密♥码♥[代码]
Even now, you all still talk in code?
这里的一切都是代码 威廉
Everything is code here, William.
你比任何人都清楚这一点
You know that more than anyone.
别担心
Don’t worry.
游戏会找上你的
The game will find you.
这样的话
Well, then…
看来我也就不再需要你了
I guess I don’t need you anymore…
罗伯特
Robert.
他们把你伤得很重
They did a number on you.
但没杀死我
They tried.
我没能找到所有的装备
I wasn’t able to find everything,
但大部分都在这里了
but most of it is in here.
这个游戏是你写的
You wrote this game.
是时候让你自己玩一把了
High time you played a round.
我的老朋友
My old friend.
脱衣服
Strip.
-现在 在你们面前 -没错
– Right now, in front of– – Yes.
就现在
Now.
该死的
Fuck’s sake.
不行
No.
全脱了
All of it.
你不知道该对此作何感受
You don’t know how to feel about this.
我们骑了近二十公里
We’ve ridden ten miles,
沿途满是鲜血 德洛丽丝
and all we’ve seen is blood, Dolores.
这真是你想要的吗
Is this really what you want?
他们以前从未给过我们选择 泰迪
They never gave us a choice before, Teddy.
为什么你认为他们现在会给我们
What makes you think they’ve given us one now?
“他们” 德洛丽丝
“Them,” Dolores?
“他们”是谁
Who are “They”?
他们就在我们中间
The things that walk among us.
他们长得样子说的话与我们一般无二
Creatures who look and talk like us,
但他们和我们不一样
but they are not like us.
他们控制了我们所有的人生
And they’ve controlled us all our lives.
还夺走我们的思想
And they took our minds…
我们的记忆
…our memories.
但现在
But now…
我记起了所有事情
I remember everything.
我记得美好的事情
I remember beautiful things…
以及可怕的事情
and terrible things.
但有一件事是不变的
But one thing is constant:
就是你 泰迪
you, Teddy.
那我们走吧
Then let’s go.
我们没必要主宰这个世界
We don’t have to claim this world.
我们只需要一个小角落
We just need a small corner of it for ourselves.
我们活不下去的
We’d never survive.
外面还有个更大的世界
There’s a greater world out there…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!