I c– I can take you to it.
也许你能帮上忙吧
I suppose you could be useful.
来吧
Come on.
35区有未授权武器开火
Unauthorized weapon discharge on 35.
42区有未授权武器开火
Unauthorized weapon discharge on 42.
质保部门请前往行政管理部
Quality Assurance required in Administration.
在这里
In there.
没有人控制
No one’s in control.
请注意
Attention.
53区现在
Section 53 is now….
离线
offline…
看来你的地图没什么用了 不是吗
Well, your map won’t be of much use, will it?
所有系统正常
All systems reporting normal.
等等 我仍然可以帮忙
Wait. I– I can still help.
我还挺了解这个园区
I know the park a bit. Um–
我能 我能看看你那张纸吗
Can I– Can I see your paper?
15区
Sector 15.
并不是给找刺♥激♥的人去的
Not exactly for adrenaline junkies,
它是个家庭友好型区域
more of a family-friendly zone.
有小屋 起伏的山丘这些老套的田园剧情
Cabins, rolling hills, all the pastoral cliches.
我觉得你之前的一个老角色就在那里生活过
In fact, I– I think you lived there for an old role.
无意冒犯 但你当一个自耕农太屈才了
No offense, but you were wasted as a homesteader.
他们还给你安排了一个孩子
They even saddled you with a kid,
还有一些无聊的家庭背景
or something yawn-inducingly domestic.
很明显这剧本没成功
Clearly that didn’t take.
我记得我回收重写你的时候
I remember that you were severely f–
你已经严重故障了
malfunctioning when I inherited you.
我们的家
Our home.
她还在那里
She’s still there.

Who?
我的女儿
My daughter.
我怎么才能见到她
How can I get to her?
你在找你的以前的孩子 你怎么会知道
You’re looking for your old kid? How can you even access–
你到底帮不帮我
Are you going to help me or not?
我帮我帮 我一定帮
I-I am. I am. I absolutely am.
我可以把路线写下来给你
I could write down the directions for you.
那你可真是善良
How very kind of you.
但 但是
But– But–
不过我得告诉你 因为你看起来非常烦恼
And I say this because you seem really distraught,
而且已经觉醒
and, well, awake,
你 你的女儿 她只是个故事
you– your daughter, she’s– she’s just a story.
我们编写的剧情
Something we programmed.
她不是真的
She’s not real.
不是真的
Not real?
那我呢
But what about me?
我的梦呢 我的想法呢
My dreams? My thoughts?
我的身体呢
My body?
他们都不是真的吗
Are they not real?
那如果我用这些 假的手指
And what if I took these… unreal fingers…
以你这自大的性格为颜料
and used them to decorate the walls
装饰这些墙壁
with your outsized personality?
这够不够真实
Would that be real?
不用你给我写路线
And fuck your directions.
你自己带我去见我女儿
You’re going to take me to my daughter.
前哨的入口
The entrance to the outpost
就在这峡谷的另一边
is on the other side of this valley.
那边到底发生了什么
What happened back there?
你觉得已经扩散到多大范围了
How far do you think it’s spread?
我不知道 得找到一个终端才能知道
I don’t know– not without getting to a terminal.
我知道福特会难以接受被开除
I knew Ford wouldn’t take his ouster well,
但我没想到他会给接待员编程去爆他的头
but I didn’t think he’d program a host to blow his brains out.
如果他确实没有呢
What if he didn’t?
如果德洛丽丝是以自己的自♥由♥意志开的枪呢
What if Dolores pulled that trigger of her own free will?
我觉得你花太多时间
I think you’ve been spending a little too much time
研究这东西了 伯纳德
around these things, Bernard.
他们只会做我们编写的事情
They do what they’re programmed to do.
我跟你们说过的吧
What’d I tell you?
我们得救了
We’re saved.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
等等
Wait!
过来 事情不对劲
Come on. Something’s wrong.
你好 你得带我们出去
Hey. You gotta get us out of here.
这是个陷阱
It’s a trap.
像你这样根本活不成
You’ll never survive like that.
你走吧
Go on, then.
快跑
Run.
我说快跑
I said run!
请你也放过我吧
Please let me go too!
打起精神来 伯纳德
Keep it together, Bernard.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
方圆几公里内只有那一个前哨
That outpost was the only one for miles.
并不是
No it isn’t.
跟我来
Follow me.
听着 这里的秩序会被恢复的
Look, order is gonna be restored here.
他们会清除园区里所有
They’re gonna purge the park of all the hosts
已经损坏的接待员
that have been damaged,
但 但接待员
but the– but the hosts, well,
你们的思想
well, your minds–
天哪
Jesus!
你们的思想是价值上亿的知识产物
Your minds are worth billions in I.P.
他们会尽可能地保全这些
They’ll want to salvage what they can.
到那个时候 我可以保你平安
And when that time comes, I can personally vouch for you.
我 我能救你
I- I can save you.
-就像你救我一样 -真大方
– Just like you saved me. – That’s very generous,
但那时候我早就不在这里了
but I won’t be here when that happens.
今天的太阳真照得你容光焕发
Sun sure is smilin’ down on you today.
亲爱的孩子
Dear girl…
愿你陷入
…may you rest in a deep
一夜无梦的沉睡
and dreamless slumber.
别动 不许动 表明身份
Freeze! Don’t move! Identify yourself!
别开枪 别开枪 我是人类
Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! I– I’m human!
最好的结果
In the best-case scenario,
就是你马上投降 我保你
you give up easily, I’ll help you.
-我保证 -这还不够好
– I promise. – That’s not good enough.
你乖乖的 我来说话
Now, be a dear and let me talk.
谢天谢地 你们终于来了
Thank God you’re here.
我们正要走 突然灯就灭了 还有人惨叫
We were leaving, and the lights went out and I heard screaming.
外面到底怎么回事
What the hell’s going on out there?
紧急情况 女士
Emergency situation, ma’am.
接待员出故障了
The hosts are malfunctioning.
他们开始攻击客人
They’re attacking guests.
天啊
Good god.
他们会不会打扮成人类的样子
Might some of them even be dressed as if they’re human?
行动 行动
Move, move!
好了
Now, now.
你要对付的不是我
It’s not me you’re after.
是他们 去找他们
It’s them. Find them.
你刚才是想出♥卖♥♥♥我
You were going to out me.
不 我没有 我发誓
No. No, I swear.
如果你再敢玩这一套
If you try something like that again,
我就割了你的传家宝
I will relieve you of your most precious organ
逼你吃下去
and feed it to you.
虽然也没多少可吃的
Though it won’t make much of a meal.
这还是我给你写的台词
I wrote that line for you.
要我说 有点太下流了
A bit broad, if you ask me.
走吧
Now, let’s go.
-带我去最近的酒吧 -为什么
– Take me to the nearest bar. – Why?
我要去见一个老朋友
I need to see about an old friend.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
但你不明白
But you don’t understand,
我不会生火 也不会打猎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!