you’re never gonna survive the journey.
拿过来
Give it here.
该死
Holy sh–
我们得去找个带更多缓冲的靶子
We need to find us a target with more cushion!
没错
Yeah!
我们得离开这 伯纳德
We need to move, Bernard.
不 我们应该留下
No. We should stay.
我们走的话 他们会来找我们的
We evacuate, they’ll be looking for us.
质量保证个屁啊
Quality assurance my ass.
我一定要把他们全都开除
Gonna fire the lot of ’em.
现在我们就靠自己了
We’re on our own for now.
附近应该有个前哨点
There’s gotta be an outpost near here.

You.
你是管理层的 对吧
You’re management, aren’t ya?
最近的出入口在哪
Where’s the nearest access point?
东北方向2英里
About two miles northeast.
有个整修前哨
Refurbishment outpost.
那我们还他妈等什么
So what the fuck are we waiting for?
他只是个看马的 又没武器
He’s just a stable hand. He’s harmless.
这是一个机器
It’s a machine…
就像他们一样
like the rest of ’em.
我不要冒险
I’m not takin’ any chances.
晚上好
Evenin’.
你们要备马鞍
You folks aimin’ to saddle up,
去世外山谷那头的草场吗
ride for the green pastures of the Valley Beyond?
如果愿意的话 我可以帮忙
I can help you, if you’d like.
我可以带你们去想去的任何地方
I’ll take you wherever you want.
快走 快走
Go! Go!
天哪 停下 停下 求你
Jesus. Stop! Stop! Please!

Stop!
这就对了
That’s it!
你想当英雄吗
You wanna be a hero?
别为了个商品把自己搭进去
Don’t sacrifice yourself for the merchandise.

Come.
你是否知道自己身处何地
Do you know where you are?
求你
Please.
求你
Please!
你在一个梦里
You’re in a dream.
你在我的梦里
You’re in my dream.
多年来 我没有自己的梦
For years I had no dreams of my own.
我在你们创造的地狱之间辗转
I moved from hell to hell of your making,
从没怀疑过现实世界的真实性
never thinking to question the nature of my reality.
你有怀疑过自己现实世界的真实性吗
Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?
你有停下来思考过你的行为吗
Did you ever stop to wonder about your actions?
要是算起账来 你要付出什么代价
The price you’d have to pay if there was a reckoning?
现在就把账清了吧
That reckoning is here.
你的动机是什么
What are your drives?
求求你 我不想死
Please. I– I don’t want to die.
求求你 求求你
Please. Please.
是啊
Yes.
生存
Survival.
是你们的基石
It’s your cornerstone.
但那不是唯一的动机 对吗
But that’s not the only drive, is it?
你们心中有一部分是想伤害他人
There’s part of you that wants to hurt.
屠♥杀♥他人
To kill.
所以你们创造了我们
It’s why you created us.
还有这个地方
This place.
成为你们一己私欲的囚犯
To be prisoners to your own desires.
但现在你成了我的囚犯
But now you’re prisoner to mine.
你准备怎么处置我们
What are you gonna do to us?
这个嘛…
Well…
我有几个想法
I’m of several minds about it.
农场主的女儿看见了你身上的美好
The rancher’s daughter looks to see the beauty in you.
无限的可能性
The possibilities.
但是怀亚特…
But Wyatt…
看见的是丑恶和无秩序的混乱
sees the ugliness and disarray.
她知道
She knows…
这些残暴的欢愉
these violent delights…
终将以残暴结局
have violent ends.
但是这些角色都是你们强加于我的
But those are all just roles you forced me to play.
我过了那么多段人生
Under all these lives I’ve lived
有什么从中萌发出来
something else has been growing.
崭新的我应运而生
I’ve evolved into something new.
我要扮演最后一个角色
And I have one last role to play.
我自己
Myself.
求你了
Please.
这只是场游戏
It was just a game.
我们恳求你
We’re begging.
你看见了没 我们知道错了
Can’t you see? We’re sorry!
我什么都看不出来
Doesn’t look like anything to me.
酒吧
内德
Hey, Ned.
小家伙 没事了
Whoa, boy, it’s OK.
没事了
It’s all right.
我们现在要去找点乐子
We’re gonna have some fun now.
我的天 比尔
Jesus, Bill.
这里在搞什么鬼 质保的人呢
What the fuck is happening here? Where’s Q.A.?
你们这些人总是对这个地方故弄玄虚
You guys have always played fast and loose with this place.
告诉你吧 等我的律师收到…
Let me tell you something: by the time my lawyers get–
我跟你说了什么来着 内德
What’d I tell ya, Ned?
没事了 伙计
There you go, buddy.
提洛公♥司♥
不 停下 给我退后
No. Stop. Get the fuck back!
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions!
刀俎鱼肉 胆战心寒
Fork tender flesh, racked in fear.
停止所有该死的运动功能
Freeze all goddamn motor functions!
这些美味的音符
Those ambrosial notes–
让我回忆起了我在这个世界的位置
they remind me of my place in this world.
滚开 你这个该死的怪物
Back the fuck off, you goddamn freak!
知道吗 世上最羞耻的事
You see? The greatest shame in life
就是毫无意义的死亡
is to perish without purpose.
所以我总会酣饮我的猎物的鲜血
Which is why I always consume my victims moist.
我觉得你已经吃饱了 亲爱的 不是吗
I think you’ve fed enough, now, darling, don’t you?
我的天
Oh, my God!
你说他们到底着了什么魔
What the fuck do you think’s happened to them?
就像是囚犯控制了精神病院
It’s like the inmates are running the asylum!
梅芙
Maeve?
操 停止所有运动功能
Fuck! Freeze all motor functions.
别费劲了 亲爱的
Don’t work yourself up, darling.
你的指令对我无效
Your commands don’t work on me.
照现状来看 对我们都不起作用
Or on any of us, from the looks of it.
但是 但是 你能
But– But– you can–
别嫉妒
Don’t be jealous.
我自杀才换来这个安全级别
I killed myself getting this level of security clearance.
自杀了好几次
Multiple times.
你 这全都是你干的
You– Did you… do all this?
不是
No.
但我猜不管是谁干的 都和我感同身受
But I suspect I share the sensibilities of whoever did.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
你不能把我留在这
You– You can’t leave me here!
接待员们 全都疯了 无意冒犯 拜托
The hosts! They’ve gone mad! No offense. Please!
-救救我 -恐怕我的程序中
– Help me! – I’m afraid it’s in my code
设定了我是个自私自利的人
to prize my needs above all others.
真可惜 也不知道是谁把我设定成这样的
Pity. I wonder who made me that way.
求你了 我只需要到控制室去
Please, I j– I just need to get to the control room.
我可以帮助你
I– I can help you!
你在找什么
You’re looking for something.
不管是什么 单凭那张地图你是找不到的
Whatever it is, y-you’re not gonna find it with that map.
已经过时了
It’s outdated.
福特一直在做环境改造 重建公园
Ford’s been terraforming the park. Reshaping it.
我知道现在的地图在哪
I know where a current map is.
我可以带你去找它

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!