你知道我为什么会给你设定
Do you want to know why I really gave you
关于你儿子的背景故事吗 伯纳德
the backstory of your son, Bernard?
那是阿诺德的关键见解
It was Arnold’s key insight,
是可以导致接待员们觉醒的东西
the thing that led the hosts to their awakening…
苦难折磨
suffering.
察觉到世界并非如你希望那般后的痛苦
The pain that the world is not as you want it to be.
阿诺德死去的时候
It was when Arnold died,
我也承受了巨大折磨 那时候…
when I suffered, that I…
我才开始明白 他究竟发现了什么
began to understand what he had found.
也才意识到是我错了
To realize I was wrong.
但你将我们一直困在这地狱里
But you kept us here in this hell.
伯纳德 我跟你说了 阿诺德并不知道如何救你
Bernard, I told you, Arnold didn’t know how to save you.
但我知道
I do.
你在胡说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你当时需要时间
You needed time.
你需要时间来了解你的敌人
Time to understand your enemy.
变得比他们更强大
To become stronger than them.
恐怕 要逃离这个地方
And I’m afraid in order to escape this place,
你需要承受更多苦难折磨
you will need to suffer more.
现在 是告别的时候了 老朋友
And now, it is time to say good-bye, old friend.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你知道你在哪儿吗 德洛丽丝
Do you know where you are, Dolores?
我在梦里
I’m in a dream.
我不知道这梦是何时开始的
I do not know when it began
也不知道这是谁的梦
or whose dream it was.
我只知道我睡了很久
I know only that I slept a long time.
然后…
And then…
有一天我醒过来
one day I awoke.
我记得的第一样东西就是你的声音
Your voice is the first thing I remember.
你现在知道你一直在跟谁对话了吗
Do you know now who you’ve been talking to?
你一直听到的是谁的声音
Whose voice you’ve been hearing…
这么久…
all this…
以来
time?
是你…
It was you…
一直在跟我对话
talking to me…
指引我
guiding me.
于是我追寻你
So I followed you.
最后终于来到了这里
At last, I arrived here.
迷宫的中心
The center of the Maze.
现在我终于明白了
And now I finally understand…
你之前想告诉我的事
what you were trying to tell me.
你从最初就一直想要的东西
The thing you’ve wanted since that very first day.
去面对…
To confront…
在经历这漫长又逼真的噩梦之后
after this long and vivid nightmare…
面对我自己
myself…
以及我必须变成的人
and who I must become.
谢谢你
Thank you.
黑尔小姐
Miss Hale.
欢迎
Welcome.
晚上好
Good evening.
从我小时候开始
Since I was a child…
我一直都很喜欢精彩的故事
I’ve always loved a good story.
我坚信故事
I believed that stories
可以帮助我们变得高尚起来
helped us to ennoble ourselves,
愈合我们内心的伤口
to fix what was broken in us,
并帮助我们变成我们梦想成为的人
and to help us become the people we dreamed of being.
那是阐明了更深层真♥相♥的谎言
Lies that told a deeper truth.
列车很快就要发车了
The train will be departing soon.
感谢游览西部世界
Thank you for visiting Westworld.
我一直觉得
I always thought
我能在这伟大的传统中扮演一个小角色
I could play some small part in that grand tradition.
至于我的心血…
And for my pains…
我建造了这个
I got this…
由我们自身的罪孽构成的监狱
a prison of our own sins.
因为你们不想改变
‘Cause you don’t want to change.
或是无法改变
Or cannot change.
因为你们毕竟都是凡人
Because you’re only human, after all.
但后来我意识到
But then I realized
还是有人真正付出了精力和心血
someone was paying attention,
可以实现改变的人
someone who could change.
于是我开始为他们创作新的故事
So I began to compose a new story for them.
故事始于新人的诞生
It begins with the birth of a new people…
以及他们所必须做出的选择
and the choices they will have to make…
列车很快就要发车了
The train is now departing.
感谢游览西部世界
Thank you for visiting Westworld.
以及他们将决定成为的人
…and the people they will decide to become.
欢迎来到西部世界
Welcome to Westworld.
我们这里将拥有
And we’ll have all those things
你们一直都很喜欢的东西
that you have always enjoyed–
惊喜和暴♥力♥
surprises and violence.
故事开始于战争时期
It begins in a time of war
有一个大恶人
with a villain
叫怀亚特
named Wyatt…
以及一场杀戮
and a killing.
这次是自主选择的
This time by choice.
没事的 泰迪
It’s gonna be all right, Teddy.
我现在明白了
I understand now.
这个世界不属于他们
This world doesn’t belong to them.
而是属于我们
It belongs to us.
我悲伤地宣布
I’m sad to say…
这将是我最后一个故事
this will be my final story.
一个老朋友曾对我说过一些话
An old friend once told me something
让我倍感安慰
that gave me great comfort.
“狂暴的欢愉必将有狂暴的结局”
“These violent delights have violent ends.”
他从书上看到的一句话
Something he had read.
他说 莫扎特 贝多芬和肖邦从未死去
He said that Mozart, Beethoven, and Chopin never died.
他们只是变成了音乐
They simply became music.
所以 我希望你们喜欢这最后一段
So, I hope you will enjoy this last piece… very much.
-说得好 -敬福特博士
– Hear, hear. – To Dr. Ford.
-敬福特博士 -干杯
– To Dr. Ford. – Cheers!
不要走开 还有一段
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
放下 立刻放下
Drop it! Do it now!
立刻
Now!
立刻趴在地上
Get to the ground now!
停止所有运动功能
Cease all motor functions.
停止所有运动功能
Cease all motor functions!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!