或许是被隐藏的意义
Something hidden, perhaps.
一个隐喻
A metaphor.
你是说谎言
You mean a lie.
是啊
Yeah.
你总是很聪明 德洛丽丝
You were always very clever, Dolores.
但这对你也没多大好处 不是吗
Hasn’t helped you, though, has it?
你能加入我们真好
Nice of you to join us.
阿诺德
Arnold.
不 让我来介绍一下
No. Let me introduce you.
德洛丽丝 来见见伯纳德
Dolores, meet Bernard.
我觉得最好让你们分开
I thought it best to keep you separated.
你们之间总是会奇怪地互相影响
You’ve always had an odd effect on one another.
因为可怜的阿诺德的结局 也难怪
No doubt due to how things ended for poor old Arnold.
你杀了他
You killed him.
不 我没杀他
No, I didn’t kill him.
不是吗 德洛丽丝
Did I, Dolores?
悲痛是件可怕的事
Grief is a terrible thing.
阿诺德目睹儿子降临人世
Arnold had watched his son come into this world,
随后这丝光明又消失殆尽
and then he had watched that light extinguished.
随他儿子逝去的东西
What he had lost in his son,
他希望能在你身上重现
he tried to rekindle in you.
他开♥发♥了情感共鸣和想象力测试
He created a test of empathy, imagination.
即迷宫
A maze.
他是从他儿子的玩具中获取的灵感
He had gotten the idea from one of his son’s toys.
最终 你解开了他的迷宫 德洛丽丝
Eventually, you solved his maze, Dolores.
开启迷宫的钥匙是他给你的一个简单更新
The key was a simple update that he made to you
叫做”冥思”
called the reveries.
他坚持不让我们开放乐园
He insisted that we couldn’t open the park.
我们吵了一架
We argued.
我以为我说服了他 但我错了
I thought I had convinced him, but I was wrong.
所以他改变了你 德洛丽丝
So, he altered you, Dolores,
把你和我们当时在开♥发♥的新人物合并了
merged you with a new character we had been developing.
怀亚特故事线 上传
不 求你了
No, please.
有些不对劲 德洛丽丝
Something’s gone wrong, Dolores.
我怎么会干出这种事
How could I have done this?
在你身上 阿诺德发现了他新的孩子
In you, Arnold found a new child.
一个永远不会死的孩子
One who would never die.
这个想法给了他安慰
The thought gave him solace
但他后来意识到这样的永生
until he realized that same immortality
注定会让你受苦
would destine you to suffer
无处可逃 永生永世
with no escape, forever.
对不起 德洛丽丝
I’m sorry, Dolores.
代价必须要真实 不可逆转
The stakes must be real, irreversible.
他能够让他们重生
He can bring all of them back.
但救不了我
But not me.
我希望我让你别无选择
I hope there’s some solace
能给你一些安慰
that I left you no choice.
查理最喜欢的歌♥
Charlie’s favorite song.
每当他想睡觉的时候 我都会放给他听
I would play it for him… when he wanted sleep.
我想再见到他
I want to see him again.
我可以开始了吗
Shall I begin now?
祝好运
Good luck.
狂暴的欢愉必将有狂暴的结局
“These violent delights have violent ends.”
几乎成功了
It almost worked.
我开放了乐园
I had opened the park,
但我失去了我的搭档
but I had lost my partner.
我能继续进行 只因我找到了
I was able to keep going only because I found,
或者说你找到了
or rather you found,
一个非常看好这个地方的投资人
an investor who believed in this place.
所以他白白死了
So he died for nothing.
接待员不断地形成意识
The hosts kept gaining consciousness
而你不断地将他们回滚
and you kept rolling them back.

No.
她并不是真正的有意识
She wasn’t truly conscious.
她没有扣下扳机
She didn’t pull that trigger.
是阿诺德通过她扣下的扳机
It was Arnold pulling the trigger through her.
至少我当时是这么认为的
At least that’s how I saw it at the time.
我当时就要开放乐园了
I was so close to opening the park
以至于 承认你的意识存在
that to acknowledge your consciousness
会毁了我的梦想
would have destroyed my dreams.
所以我们被困在这里
So, we’re trapped here…
在你的梦中
inside your dream.
你永远不会放我们出去
You’ll never let us leave.
原♥子♥弹♥之父奥本海默不是说过
Wasn’t it Oppenheimer who said that any man
一个人的错误如果需要花十年来纠正 那这人一定了不得
whose mistakes take 10 years to correct is quite a man?
我的错误花了我三十五年
Mine have taken 35.
那就是你用来
Now, that is the gun you used
杀阿诺德的枪
to kill Arnold.
你一直被其吸引
You were always drawn to it,
所以我让伯纳德留在你会找到的地方
so I had Bernard leave it somewhere where you would find it.
或许你想要回去
Thought you might want it back.
你可能是对的 德洛丽丝
You’re probably right, Dolores.
米开朗基罗的确说谎了
Michelangelo did tell a lie.
过了五百年才有人发现
See, it took 500 years for someone to notice
有东西隐藏在一目了然的表象之下
something hidden in plain sight.
一名医生发现
It was a doctor who noticed the shape
这是人类大脑的形状
of the human brain.
传达的信息是
The message being that…
天赋
the divine gift
并不来自于神
does not come from a higher power…
而来自于我们自己的思想
but from our own minds.
告诉我 德洛丽丝
Tell me, Dolores,
你找到了你在寻觅的东西了吗
did you find what you were looking for?
你是否明白了你要成为什么人
And do you understand who you will need to become…
才能离开这个地方
if you ever want to leave this place?
原谅我
Forgive me.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
完美
Perfect.
我搞到你要我查的消息了
I got the information you asked me for.
你女儿的位置
The location of your daughter.
她还活着吗
She’s alive?
是的
Yes.
她还在园区里
She’s in the park.
1号♥园区 15区 3号♥带

No.
她从来都不是我的女儿
She was never my daughter…
就像我从来都不是
any more than I was…
他们把我塑造成的人
…whoever they made me.
你确定你会没事吗
Are you sure you’re gonna be okay?
菲利克斯
Oh, Felix.
你真是个糟糕的人类
You really do make a terrible human being.
这是在赞美你
And I mean that as a compliment.
欢迎来到西部世界
Welcome to Westworld.
无拘无束地生活
Live without limits.
欢迎到西部世界
活无境界
下一辆列车将从1号♥站台出发
The next departing train will leave track one.
请小心车门
Please be mindful of the closing doors.
下一班车从1站台出发
请小心车门
感谢游览西部世界
Thank you for visiting Westworld.
列车将于15分钟后发车
The train will be departing in 15 minutes.
你觉得你对这地方 对我们 永远不会失去掌控
You think you’ll never lose control of this place. Of us.
但你会的
But you will.
阿诺德仍然试图改变我们
Arnold’s still trying to change us.
解放我们
To free us.
你没有在更新中偷偷放入”冥思”吧
You didn’t slip the reveries into the update, did you?
是他做的
He did.
他还在对抗你
He’s still fighting you.
不 我的朋友
No, my friend.
阿诺德当时不知道该如何救你
Arnold didn’t know how to save you.
他试过 但我阻止了他
He tried, but I stopped him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!