have you ever stopped to ask why you’re doing them?
你自己也说了
You said yourself.
我被困在这个鬼地方太久了
I’ve been stuck in this shithole for so long,
我决定离开了
I decided to get out.
不 不是你决定的
No, you haven’t.
有人改了你的故事线 并写了新的
Someone altered your storyline… and gave you a new one.
逃离
Escape.

No.
不可能
It’s not possible.
这是我自己的决定
These are my decisions!
不是别人的
No one else’s.
是我策划了这一切
I planned all of this.
不 不是你
No, you didn’t.
你可以看见你下一步会做什么
You can even see the steps you’re supposed to follow.
你召集了其他接待员帮助你
You recruit other hosts to help you.
然后你上了火车
Then you’re to make your way to the train.
接着你到了大♥陆♥…
Then when you reach the mainland–
狗屁
Bullshit!
我没有被人控制
No one’s controlling me.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
一切都在我的掌控中
I’m in control.
再见 我的克莱门汀
Good-bye, my Clementine.
先生 我们发现冷库的温度有变
Sir, we detected a temperature discrepancy in cold storage.
而且看上去那里的网络也发生了故障
And it appears that part of the network is down.
监控上发现什么了吗
Are you seeing anything on surveillance?
系统有发出什么警报吗
System reporting anything?
没有
Nothing.
一切正常
The network’s quiet.
董事会都去参加盛典了
And the board’s out on their way to the gala.
绕过系统检查原始信息
Bypass the system and start checking raw feeds.
搜查每层楼
Floor by floor.
好了 没事了
All right. Yeah.
有我在
I got you.
你回来了
You came back.
曾经有人告诉我…
Someone once told me that…
每个人都有自己的路
there’s a path for everyone.
我的路会指引我回到你身边
And my path leads me back to you.
要是你第一次要我带你离开时 我同意了就好了
If only I had run away with you when you first asked me to.
我们能逃到哪里去
And where would we run to?
另外一个世界吗
The other world out there?
边界之外的地方
Beyond?
有人选择看到这个世界上的丑恶
Some people see the ugliness in this world.
我选择看到美好
I choose to see the beauty.
但美好是种诱惑
But beauty is a lure.
我们被困住了 泰迪
We’re trapped, Teddy.
一辈子活在这园中
Lived our whole lives inside this garden,
惊叹于它的美好
marveling at its beauty,
不曾意识到它的秩序
not realizing there’s an order to it,
它的目的
a purpose.
目的就是困住我们
And the purpose is to keep us in.
美丽的陷阱存于我们心底…
The beautiful trap is inside of us…
因为它就是我们自己
because it is us.
不 不
No, no.

No.
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
但我们会有办法的 德洛丽丝
But we can find a way, Dolores.
有朝一日
Someday.
会找到通往新世界的路
A path to a new world.
或许…
And maybe…
或许这只是个起点
Maybe it’s just the beginning after all.
新篇章的起点
The beginning of a brand-new chapter.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
确实是新的起点
A new beginning, indeed.
我想感谢各位今晚与我一同
I want to thank you for joining me tonight
庆祝新故事线的起点
to celebrate the beginning of our new narrative.
我称之为”黑夜之旅”
I call it “Journey Into Night.”
故事挺美的
That was sweet.
要我说这他妈有点变♥态♥
It was a bit fucking morbid, if you ask me.
我不觉得
I didn’t.
等一切都结束
And when this is over,
你就能随意改写故事线
you can rewrite it however you like.
你不是有地方要去吗
Don’t you have somewhere you need to be?
一个重要的地方
Somewhere important?
-长官 -我猜他们已经准备好了
– Sir? – I guess they’re ready for it now.
把他清洗干净
Get him cleaned up.
带她去旧野外实验室
And take her to the old field lab.
查到什么了吗
Find anything yet?
我发现了些东西
I got something.
天啊
Oh, shit.
立即派质保队员去盛典现场
Dispatch QA teams to the gala now.
然后开始搜索 找到之后就地摧毁
Then search and destroy inside the facility.
安保封锁
怎么回事
What the hell?
系统无应答
The system’s not responding.
我不知道发生了什么
I don’t know what’s happening.
他们一定发现了尸体
They must’ve found the bodies.
质保人员会来找我们的
QA will be looking for us.
出现事故
An event has occurred.
已派出应急小队
Response team has been dispatched.
我不回去
I’m not going back.
保持冷静 等待支援
Remain calm and wait for help.
提洛公♥司♥人事 趴下
Delos personnel! On the ground!
趴下
On the ground!
上上上
Go, go, go.
前进 前进
Move, move.
自主小队 侧翼包抄
Rogue Team, go and flank.
干得好
Well done.
这里是什么地方
What is this place?
这…解释起来有点复杂
It’s– it’s complicated.
出现事故
An event has occurred.
已派出应急小队
Response team has been dispatched.
-你们走 -保持冷静 等待支援
– You go. – Remain calm and wait for help.
我来对付他们
I’ll keep them busy.
乐子不能让你一人全占了
You don’t get all the fun.
趴下
Get to the ground!
上前 上前 上前
Move, move, move!
放下枪
Drop it!
-走 走 -快叫支援
– Move, move. – Call for backup.
快去
Go!
你们就这点能耐吗
Is that all you got?
神都是孬种
The gods are pussies.
快走
Go.
快走
Go!
死亡愉快
Die well.
你让我拿的东西 都在这了
Everything you told me to get, it’s all here.
抱歉 亲爱的 我没同意你跟我们一起走
I’m sorry, darling. I haven’t authorized you to come with us.
虽然我很想带上你
And as much as I’d like to take you with me,
我一向独来独往
I’ve always valued my independence.
去大开杀戒吧
Kick up a row, will you?
来生再见
See you in the next life.
你一向喜欢画画
You’ve always had a fondness for painting,
对吧 德洛丽丝
haven’t you, Dolores?
阿诺德很早就给了你这一点
Arnold gave you that early on.
你还记得创造永恒之美的欲望吗
Do you remember the desire to create something of lasting beauty?
那是他最爱的一幅画
And that was his favorite painting.
米开朗基罗
Michelangelo.
上帝创造亚当
God creating Adam.
上帝赋予人生命与使命的神圣时刻
The divine moment when God gave human beings life and purpose.
至少大多数人是这样认为的
At least that’s what most people say,
但或许还有另一层意义
but there could be another meaning.
更深层的意义
Something deeper.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!