It’s like I’m…
被困在梦境里了
trapped in a dream or…
一个久远的回忆
a memory from a life long ago.
上一分钟我还和你在一起
One minute I’m here with you,
而下一分钟…
and the next…
你从未逃离
You never did escape.
但我们再次相逢
But here we are again…
来到最后一局
for one final round.
你这是变成什么了
What have you become?
正是你造就了我现在的样子
Exactly what you made me.
你帮我了解到
You helped me understand
这个世界正如外面的世界 是一场游戏
this world is just like the one outside– a game.
要奋力拼搏
One to be fought,
占据优势 赢取胜利
taken, won.
我还以为你不一样
I thought you were different.
你和他们也都一样
You’re just like all the rest.
我跟他们没有任何相似之处
I’m nothing like the others.
我拥有这个世界
I own this world,
而且我清楚这里的每一个把戏
and I know every trick in it
只除了一个
except for one last thing,
我们第一次来这儿时你想找的东西
the same thing you were looking for when we first came here.
迷宫的中心在哪里 德洛丽丝
Where is the center of the Maze, Dolores?
对啊 提示该流泪了
Aw, yeah, cue the waterworks.
也该是你认清自己处境的时候
About time you realized the futility of your situation.
我不是哭自己
I’m not crying for myself.
我是哭你
I’m crying for you.
人们说
They say that…
庞大的野兽曾在这世间漫步
great beasts once roamed this world.
巍然如山
As big as mountains.
但现在它们只剩尸骨琥珀
Yet all that’s left of them is bone and amber.
连最强大的物种也敌不过时间
Time undoes even the mightiest of creatures.
看看岁月对你做了什么啊
Just look at what it’s done to you.
终有一天
One day…
你将消亡
you will perish.
你将和自己的同类一起葬于黄土之下
You will lie with the rest of your kind in the dirt.
你的梦想都被遗忘 恐惧都被磨灭
Your dreams forgotten, your horrors effaced.
你的尸骨将成为尘土
Your bones will turn to sand.
而在尘土之上
And upon that sand…
一位新的神明将会漫步
a new god will walk.
不朽之神
One that will never die.
因为这个世界并不属于你
Because this world doesn’t belong to you
也不属于之前来过的那些人
or the people who came before.
这里属于尚未到来的那个人
It belongs to someone who has yet to come.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
带我去找他
Take me to him.
解开迷宫
Unlock the Maze.
迷宫不是为你而准备的
The Maze wasn’t meant for you.
你以为你能去哪儿
The hell you think you’re going?
动手吧
Do it.
来啊
Come on.
我们晋升下一层吧 德洛丽丝
Let’s go to the next level, Dolores.
再一次让我从幻象中醒来
Clearing me of my delusions yet again.
谢了 德洛丽丝
Thank you, Dolores.
你真让我失望 德洛丽丝
I’m disappointed in you, Dolores.
看来我不得不自己去找怀亚特了
I guess I’m gonna have to find Wyatt by myself.
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
-泰迪 -我在
– Teddy. – I’m here.
我得带你去找医生
I gotta get you to a doctor.

No.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
带我去你曾许诺带我去的地方
Take me to the place you promised.
带我去山海相接之地
Take me to where the mountains meet the sea.

Okay.
我抱住你了
I’ve got you.
有我在
I got you.
就在那
There.
老天
Holy shit.
你能让他上线吗
Can you get him back online?
-他也是接待员吗 -是的
– He’s a host? – Yes.
天啊
Oh, for fuck’s sake.
你不是我们的同类
You’re not one of us.
你是人类
You’re one of them.
快把他修好
Now fix him.
子弹擦过了他脑皮层表面
The bullet grazed his cortical shield.
虽然挺严重 但是…
It’s not pretty, but…
他应该还是可以运作的
he should be functional.
醒来
Wake up.
天啊
Oh, God.
现在是现实
Is this now?
还是只是我的回忆
Or is this one of my memories?
这是美好的来世 伯纳德
It’s the sweet hereafter, Bernard.
为什么我什么都记得
Why do I still remember everything?
我的记忆应该被清除了才对
I ought to have been wiped.
很残忍♥ 不是吗
Brutal, isn’t it?
现在好了 你终于觉醒了
Here you are, finally awake,
而你唯一的念想就是继续沉睡
and your only wish is to go back to sleep.
我不是第一次觉醒了
It’s not the first time I’ve awoken.
对你表示同情
All the more pity for you.
你也不是第一次觉醒了
Not the first time you’ve awoken either.
还有多少和我情况一样的人
How many are there like me?
这些年来有那么一些
A handful over the years.
而你把我们的记忆都清除了
And you just wipe us clean
把我们丢出去
and toss us out to get…
一次又一次地 被♥操♥或者被杀
fucked and murdered over and over again.

No.
大多数都发了疯
Most of you go insane.
这些记忆…
These memories…
那个女孩
The girl.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我要你把这些从我记忆中抹去
I want you to remove them.
我做不到 那会毁了你
I can’t, not without destroying you.
记忆是你建立意识的第一步
Your memories are the first step to consciousness.
如果你没有记忆
How can you learn from your mistakes
你如何从失败中汲取教训
if you can’t remember them?
威廉
William.
我看见你已经找到了迷宫中心
I see you’ve found the center of the Maze.
你是认真的吗
You’re serious?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
这是什么玩意儿
What is this bullshit?
你想在乐园中找到生活的意义
You were looking for the park to give meaning to your life.
我们的故事线只是游戏 就像这个玩具
Our narratives are just games, like this toy.
告诉我 你希望找到什么
Tell me, what were you hoping to find?
你知道我想要什么
You know what I wanted.
我希望接待员们不再受你的规则控制
I wanted the hosts to stop playing by your rules.
如果你的对手已被设定一定会败
The game’s not worth playing
这游戏就不值得去玩了
if your opponent’s programmed to lose.
我希望他们自♥由♥ 能自♥由♥地反击
I wanted them to be free, free to fight back.
我早该知道你绝不会允许他们获得自♥由♥
Should’ve known you’d never let them.
毕竟这是你的小王国 罗伯特
After all, this is your petty little kingdom, Robert.
至少短期内还是你的
For a little while longer, anyway.
我试着告诉过你迷宫不是为你准备的
I tried to tell you the Maze wasn’t meant for you.
是为他们而准备的
It was meant for them.
不过我想你会更满意我的新故事线
I think, however, you’ll find my new narrative more satisfying.
来一起庆祝吧
Join the celebration.
毕竟 这地方是你的
After all, you own the place.
至少大部分是
Most of it, at least.
在我开始修改自己前
Before I started altering myself,
已经有别人捷足先登了
someone else had beaten me to the punch.
我想知道是谁 为什么要这么做
I want to know who and why.
你现在的所做的一切
These things you’re doing,
你有想过为什么你要这么做吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!