Is anyone going to try to stop us?
没有
No.
我觉得应该没有
I mean, I don’t think so.
你又撒谎了
You’re lying again.
-说真话 -好吧
– Out with it. – Okay.
我又把你的代码拉出来看了一下
I pulled up your code again.
我之前跟你说过 有人访问过你的代码
I told you there was someone that had been accessing it.
我正在努力查出那人是谁
I’m trying to find out who it was.
不管这个人是谁
Whoever it was
他修改了你的核心代码
revised your core programming
这样你才能从睡眠模式中把自己唤醒
so that you could wake yourself up out of sleep mode.
看到了吗
See?
这是阿诺德的访问代码
This is an access code for an Arnold.
我完全不知道他是谁
I have no clue who that is.
我认识一个知道他的人
I know someone who does.
走吧
Let’s go.
还有 你 留在这里
And, you, stay here.
不要乱跑
And don’t move.
不然我就派她回来找你
Or I’ll send her back for you.
不得不承认 你真是让我惊讶
I must admit, you’ve surprised me.
为何现在这样忍♥着
To what do we owe this newfound stoicism?
我知道他要来了
I know he’s coming.
他会找到我
He’ll find me.
他会带我走
He’ll take me away.
你还不明白吗
Don’t you understand?
没人会来救你
There’s no one coming for you.
你错了
You’re wrong.
他的爱是真的
His love is real.
我的也是
So is mine.
威廉会找到我的
William will find me.
威廉
William?
天啊 德洛丽丝
Well– well, I’ll be damned, Dolores.
你还真能记起某些事
You do remember some things after all.
说来真是巧
It just so happens that…
我也曾认识一个叫威廉的游客
I knew a guest named William, too.
不如让我来告诉你
Why don’t I tell you
他的道路到底去往何处吧
where his path really led.
威廉并不知道如何杀戮
William didn’t know how to fight.
他没有这个本能
Didn’t have an instinct for it.
至少刚开始没有
Not at first.
但现在 他有了杀戮的理由
But now, he had a reason to fight.
他在找你
He was looking for you.
在找你的路上
And somewhere along the way,
他发现自己很享受杀戮
he found he had a taste for it.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我什么都没做 我发誓
Look, I didn’t do anything, I swear.
你所说的”做什么”是什么意思
What do you mean, “Do anything”?
士兵还能对女人做什么 威廉
What do soldiers do to a girl, William?
醒醒吧
Wake up.
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们丢下她时她还活着
She was when we left her.
至少我觉得是这样
At least I think.
把那把枪捡起来
Pick up that gun.
不 先生 求你了
No, sir, I– please.
不如我让你先开枪吧
How about I give you the first shot?
我的天
Jesus Christ!
我们得继续找
We gotta keep looking.
她还在外面飘零
She’s still out there.
威廉原路返回
William retraced his steps,
但你已经走了
but you were gone.
于是 他继续前进
So, he went further,
去这世界的边缘
out to the fringes.
威廉找不到你 德洛丽丝
William couldn’t find you, Dolores.
但在那里
But out there,
在尸体之中
among the dead…
他找到了别的东西
he found something else…
就是他自己
himself.
乐园的边缘
Edge of the park.
我们到了
We made it.
我告诉过你这个地方
I told you this place
会让你看清自己
would show you who you really are.
你装作一个懦弱
You pretend to be this weak,
道德高尚的 混♥蛋♥
moralizing little… asshole,
但事实上
but, really,
你♥他♥妈♥还挺厉害
you’re a fucking piece of work.
这地方太棒了
This place is remarkable.
我要确保我们公♥司♥
And I’m gonna make sure that our company
提升对乐园持有的股份
substantially increases our holdings on the park.
因为这地方就是未来
‘Cause this place is the future.
我们 我们的公♥司♥
Our– our company, huh?
什么我们的公♥司♥ 是我的公♥司♥
Our company? My.
提洛是我的公♥司♥ 你个王八蛋
Delos is my company, you piece of shit!
我想你父亲会需要
I think your father’s gonna
找一个更稳定的接♥班♥人
need someone a little more stable to take over.
你太鲁莽 罗根
You’re reckless, Logan.
冲动
Impetuous.
你总想去到彩虹的尽头 不是吗
You always wanted to get to the end of the rainbow, didn’t you?
这里似乎就是你追求的地方
This looks like the place.
你从未真正在乎过那个女孩 是吧
You never really gave a shit about the girl, did you?
她只是一个借口
She was just an excuse.
至于这个
This?
这才是你想要的故事
This is the story you wanted.
罗根显然错了
Logan was wrong, of course.
老好人威廉
Good ol’ William…
没法将你从脑海中抹去
couldn’t get you out of his head.
他不断在找
He kept looking.
担心你孤零零在外边
Worried you were out there alone,
担惊受怕
afraid.
他知道自己能找到你
He knew he’d find you.
而且最终 他也做到了
And eventually, he did.
回到了我们开始的地方
Right back where we started.
-是不是 -好了
– Is that right? – There you go.
你仍如他初见你时那么美
You were as beautiful as the day he met you.
闪耀着同样的光芒
Shining with that same light.
而你
And you…
真实得可怕
were nothing if not true.
我真该感谢你 德洛丽丝
I really ought to thank you, Dolores.
你帮我找到了自己
You helped me find myself.
威廉
William.
正是 亲爱的
That’s right, sweetheart.
某种程度上 我觉得你说的也对
In a way, I guess you were right.
我的路总是
My path always…
指引我回到你身边
led me back to you,
一次又一次
again and again.
过了一阵我开始厌倦你了 这是当然的
I grew tired of you after a while, of course.
我去找寻新的探险
Looked for new adventures.
但我想 你的路指引你回到这里
But I guess your path led you back here
一次又一次
again and again.
又一个循环
One more loop,
寻找着你永远也找不到的东西
looking for something you could never find.
追寻虚无缥缈的存在
Chasing your ghosts.
你当时就迷失在自己的记忆中
You were lost in your memories even then.
或许我早该知道
I guess I should’ve known
我之于你 将不过是
that’s what I would become for you…
另一段记忆
just another memory.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们在这里
We’re here.
在一起
Together.
那现在是什么时间
Then when are we?
就像我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!