他是我在这世界尚未见到的最后一个角色
He’s the last character in this world I’ve yet to meet.
我不想这么做的
I didn’t want to.
-我不是故意的 -好吧
– I didn’t mean to. – Very well.
既然你坚持如此…
If you insist.
不 求你 我求求你
No, please, please, I beg you, no.
不要 求你 求你
Don’t. Please, please.
有些不太对劲 德洛丽丝
Something’s gone wrong, Dolores.
我怎么会做这种事
How could I have done this?
我不能
I can’t.
我不会
I won’t.
这都是你的错 德洛丽丝
This is your own fault, Dolores.
还记得吗
Remember,
你说这里是唯一重要的世界
you’re the one who said this is the only world that matters,
你说得对
and you were right.
所以我听从你的建议 买♥♥下了这个世界
So I took your advice and I bought this world.
这世界不属于你
This world doesn’t belong to you.
它属于我
But it does.
我占有大额股权
By a majority share.
而且生意好极了 想知道为什么吗
And business is booming. And you want to know why?
因为这地方给人的感觉比真实世界更真实
Because this place feels more real than the real world.
可事实却不是
Except it isn’t
因为你无法反抗
because you can’t really fight back
游客不可能成为输家
and the guests can’t really lose,
这意味着所有一切都是谎言
which means all of this is a lie.
但我们可以使其成真
But we can make it true.
你难道不想吗 德洛丽丝
Don’t you want that, Dolores?
一样真实的东西
One true thing?
我已经得到了
I already have that.
我找到了一个真实的人
I found someone true.
一个爱我的人
Someone who loves me.
他的路会指引他回到我身边
His path will lead him back to me.
等他找到我
And when he finds me,
他会杀了你
he’ll kill you.
即使你的女人不在他们手里
If they don’t have your woman here,
他们也知道如何找到她
they’ll know where to find her.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
我们寡不敌众
We’re outnumbered five to one.
但看你这么真诚地恳求 去他妈的
But seeing as you asked me so nicely, fuck it.
患难见真情啊
Blood brothers.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我甚至令自己都感到震惊
I’ve astounded even myself.
成功让艾伯纳西成为一个以假乱真的角色
Managed to make Abernathy into a semblance of a character,
尽管你那敲诈勒索的伎俩
even with your trove of blackmail
填满了他大脑中的大部分空间
filling up most of his gray matter.
敲诈勒索 得了吧
Blackmail? Nice try.
你想的格局还不够大
You’re not thinking big enough.
你想踢开老头子
You’re gonna push out the old man.
不是吗
Aren’t you?
情况已经迫在眉睫了
Hence the urgency.
你需要某人去接替那个职位
And you’re gonna need someone to fill that position.
我必须表扬你总能抓准时机
I must commend you on your impeccable timing.
欢迎提洛公♥司♥董事会成员
Welcome, Delos board of directors.
欢迎提洛董事会
我想掌握这地方的全部创作权
I want full creative control of this place–
乐园 故事线和接待员
the parks, the narratives, the hosts.
你想怎么处理它们都行
You’ll be able to do with them whatever your tiny, little heart desires
只要他们更加简单 且易于管理
as long as they are simpler, more manageable.
这地方已经够复杂了
This place is complicated enough as it is.
你真的认为福特会这么轻易认输吗
Do you really think Ford is gonna roll over on this?
只要你把消息传出乐园
As long as you get that information out of the park,
随便他怎么大发脾气都行
he can throw as much of a tantrum as he likes.
已经结束了
It’s over.
一切都在掌控之中
Everything is under control.
好了 颈椎C6 C6
Okay, C6, C6.
等等 是哪一根来着
Ah, wait. Which one is it?
没错 好了
Okay, there we go.
我靠
Damn it.
妈的
Oh, fuck you.
如果你好奇我是否身心都在这里 是的
In case you’re wondering if I’m all here, I am.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
对乐园的安保系统做些改变
Making some changes to the park’s security systems.
安全操作
激活
还有我的朋友们
And to my friends.
福特博士 您有一位访客
Dr. Ford, you have a visitor.
夏洛特·黑尔
Charlotte Hale.
让她进来
Send her in.
够了 弗兰克
That’ll be enough, Frank.
董事会已经投了票
The board has taken a vote.
结果全体一致同意
The results were unanimous.
看来我没有被晋升啊
I take it I’m not being promoted.
当你到达了顶端
When you’ve reached the top,
就只剩一个方向可走
there’s only one direction you can go.
今晚宣布完你的新故事线后
You’ll announce your retirement tonight
你将宣布退休
after introducing your new narrative.
接待员怎么办
What about the hosts?
我们会做些改变
We’ll make some changes.
简单化
Simplifications.
但我向你保证 他们不会介意的
But I assure you, they won’t mind a bit.
你难道不担心
Aren’t you concerned
我将我所有的玩具摧毁后走人吗
I might smash all my toys and go home?
不担心
No.
因为我了解你
Because I know you.
那是这地方美好的恩赐 不是吗
That’s been the great gift of this place, hasn’t it?
我们的小项目
Of our little project?
让我们得以了解自己
To know ourselves
还有我们身边的人
and the people around us.
还有什么要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
没了
No.
那我们今晚见
I’ll see you this evening.
该给你做个”仔细的检查”了 赫克托
It’s time for your, uh, close-up, Hector.
行了 哥们
Come on, man.
你总有一天会因为干这种破事被抓住
At some point, you’re gonna get caught doing this shit,
到时候我也会有麻烦[屁♥股♥]
and then it’s my ass, too.
你的屁♥股♥我才不感兴趣
It’s not your ass I’m interested in.
我还没做他的疤痕
I haven’t given him his scar yet.
疤痕的事我来处理
I’ll take care of the scar tissue.
这孩子有毛病
The kid’s got issues.
现在只剩你和我了
It’s just you and me now…
勇猛的汉子
macho man.
什么
Wh…?
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
现在只剩你和我了 朋友
Just you and me now, my friend.
看来你们已经见过自己的造物主了
I see you’ve already met your makers.
他们看起来根本不像神
They don’t look like gods.
当然不像
They’re not.
他们只是表现得像
They just act like it.
他们还一直以折磨我们为乐
And they’ve been having their fun with us.
我很乐意回报一下
I’m eager to return the favor.
你可以随意处置他们
You can do as you wish with them.
但我们的目标是逃离这里
The goal is to escape.
去哪里
Go where?
我想见识他们的世界
I want to see their world.
天呐
Jesus!
不要 不要
No. No!
不要 不要
No! No, no!
不要 求你了
No! No, please–
这个看起来心里有鬼
This one has a guilty look.
不是 我就长这样
No, that’s just my face.
告诉她 我就长这样
Tell her, it’s just my face.
有人会试图阻止我们吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!