Finally.
天啊
My God.
-我是 -阿诺德
– I’m… – Arnold.
你回来了
You came back.
很高兴见到你 德洛丽丝
It’s very good to see you, Dolores.
我一直在找你
I’ve been looking for you.
你让我追寻迷宫
You told me to follow the Maze.
会给我带来欢乐
That it would bring me joy.
但我找到的只有痛苦
But all I’ve found is pain.
以及恐惧
And terror.
我不能帮你
I can’t help you.
你必须帮我
You have to.
你是唯一能帮我的人
You’re the only one who can.
我帮不了你 你知道原因的
I can’t help you. You know why.
没有安全的地方
There’s nowhere that’s safe.
记起来
Remember.
我不能帮你 为什么 德洛丽丝
I can’t help you. Why is that, Dolores?
因为你死了
Because you’re dead.
因为你只是回忆
Because you’re just a memory.
因为是我杀了你
Because I killed you.
威廉
William?
你好 德洛丽丝
Hello, Dolores.
我要结束阿诺德开始的事业
I’m gonna finish the work Arnold began.
找到所有有感知的接待员 解放他们
Find all the sentient hosts, set them free.
你凭什么觉得他们会相信你
What makes you think they’d trust you?
如果他们记得 他们就会知道
If they remember, they will know
你对他们做的事
what you’ve done to them.

Me?
你一直是他们苦难的根源 伯纳德
You’ve been a scourge to them, Bernard.
你真的非常擅长此道
You’re really quite brilliant at it, truly.
我还从你身上学到了一两招
You even taught me a few things,
而我也用在了你身上
which I have, in turn, used on you.
我们曾有过这样的对话
We’ve had this conversation before.
这几年我们有很多的分歧
And we’ve had our disagreements over the years.
你从我这里抹去了
You stole it from me,
回滚我来控制我
rolled me back to control me.
没错 为了保护你
That’s right. To protect you.
告诉我 伯纳德
Tell me, Bernard.
如果你要对世界
If you were to proclaim
昭示你的人性
your humanity to the world,
你觉得你得到的回应是什么
what do you imagine would greet you?
可能是彩带游♥行♥吗
A ticker-tape parade, perhaps?
我们人类独处于世是有原因的
We humans are alone in this world for a reason.
我们屠♥杀♥一切挑战我们权威的东西
We murdered and butchered anything that challenged our primacy.
你知道尼安德特人怎么了嘛
Do you know what happened to the Neanderthals, Bernard?
我们吃了他们
We ate them.
我们毁灭并征服了世界
We destroyed and subjugated our world.
而当我们最终没有新生物能支配的时候
And when we eventually ran out of creatures to dominate,
我们建造了这个美丽的地方
we built this beautiful place.
在此刻
You see, in this moment,
接待员们所面临真正的危险
the real danger to the hosts
不是我 是你
is not me, but you.
来吧 伯纳德
So, come along, Bernard.
让我对你进行滚回操作 我们就能回去工作了
Let me roll you back, and we can return to work.
开枪吧 克莱门汀
Pull the trigger, Clementine.
克莱门汀
Clementine?
要是钢琴不喜欢弹奏的音乐
The piano doesn’t murder the player
它是不会杀了弹钢琴的人的
if it doesn’t like the music.
你在她的代码中设置了后门
You built a back door into her code.
这还得谢你 伯纳德
Credit where credit is due, Bernard.
你在所有的接待员中都设置了
You built them in all the hosts,
包括你自己
including yourself.
那你本可以在任何时候制止我
Then you could’ve stopped me at any time.
-那为什么 -我可能是希望
– So, why– – Well, I suppose I was hoping
当你接受了自知和自♥由♥意志后
that given complete self-knowledge and free will,
你会再次选择做我的搭档
you would have chosen to be my partner once again.
但即便是我也掉进了人类最糟糕的陷阱
But even I fell into that most terrible of human traps
就是试图改变过去
trying to change what is already past.
是时候放手了
Now it’s just time to let go.
动手吧
Go ahead.
-抹除我的感知 记忆发展 -对
– Erase my sentience, my mnemonic evolution– – Ah, yes.
如此医学临床的用语
Such clinical language.
我还是喜欢旁白口吻
I would prefer the more narrative voice.
伯纳德走向克莱门汀
Bernard walked over to Clementine.
他从她手中接过手♥枪♥
He took the pistol from her hand.
输给了悲恸和悔恨
Overcome with grief and remorse,
他把枪口
he pressed the muzzle
对准了自己的太阳穴
to his temple,
他知道当福特博士
knowing that as soon as Dr. Ford
离开房♥间的瞬间
left the room,
他就会结束这场梦魇
he would put an end to this nightmare
一了百了
once and for all.
别这样
Don’t do this.
太晚了
It’s too late.
我还要准备庆祝
I have a celebration to plan
还要叙述新的故事
and a new story to tell.
罗伯特
Robert.
我跟你说过了 伯纳德
I’ve told you, Bernard.
永远不要相信我们
Never place your trust in us.
我们只是人类
We’re only human.
我们不可避免地会让你失望
Inevitably, we will disappoint you.
再见 我的朋友
Good-bye, my friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!