You have a poetic soul, Billy,
但是时候让你清醒一下了
but it is time for a fucking wake-up call.
抓住她
Hold her.
也许应该来点更”掏心掏肺”的展示
Perhaps a more visceral demonstration.
你♥他♥妈♥的
God damn you!
快看 比利
Look, Billy.
看啊
Look.
给我睁大眼看
You have to look!
威廉
Oh, William.
这个世界中有美好的东西
There is beauty in this world.
阿诺德创造出来的美好 但像你这样的人
Arnold made it that way, but people like you
却将其随意践踏
keep spreading over it like a stain!
好吧 我根本不知道他妈的阿诺德是谁
Okay, I don’t know who the fuck this Arnold is,
但你的世界
but your world was built…
是为我而造的
for me…
为像我这样的人造的
and people like me.
不是为你
Not for you.
那就得有人将这里全部摧毁
Then someone’s got to burn it clean.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
你并无不同 你已经破了
You’re not different, you’re fucking broken!
-快跑 我会来找你 -找个掩护
– Run. I’ll find you. – Take cover!
跑得了一时 躲不了一世
You can run, but you can’t hide.
-抓她 -抓住她 抓住她
– Get her! – Grab her! Grab her!
妈的
Fuck!
她在那儿 去抓她
There she is! Get her!
你要跑哪儿去
Where you running to?
记起来
Remember.
是销栓卡住了
The tumbler is stuck.
不是我手指技术不行
These fingers work just fine.
是你说自己可以打开的
You’re the one who said you could crack it.
各位 胜利在望 没必要吵
Friends, no need to argue this close to our goal.
荣华富贵正等着我们呢
Whatever riches the gods have in store for us,
钱够大伙分的
there’s plenty to go around.
我来开
I’ll get it open.
你都弄了好几个钟头
You’ve been trying for hours.
浪费时间
A waste of our damn time.
把你那炸♥药♥拿开
Put that fucking dynamite away.
或者我们该干脆处理掉这个大♥麻♥烦
Or maybe we should just clear out the dead weight.
趁你还没拔枪 亲爱的
Before you draw that pistol, darling,
你大概想先把手上那支收拾好
you might want to holster the other one first.
这儿挺冷呢
It’s chilly out here.
你怎么找到这地方的
How did you find this place?
我什么都知道
I know all kinds of things.
比如 你的过去
Your past, for instance.
我知道可怜的伊莎贝拉
I know about poor Isabella
和那道伤疤
and that scar.
要我说 这背景故事有点粗糙
A slightly pat backstory if you ask me,
但毕竟不是你的错
but that’s hardly your fault.
我也知道你的未来
I also know your future.
你没有未来
You have none.
你那是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
我是打算提个建议
The start of a proposition.
你会需要这个建议
Which you’ll need.
毕竟 你的手下将为争夺偷来的保险箱
After all, your men are about to kill each other
而自相残杀
over the safe you stole.
藤德罗因首个拔枪 一发不可收拾
Tenderloin draws first and so on,
最后只剩你和阿梅斯蒂
until only you and Armistice are left.
她说你是”蠢货”
She calls you a damn fool,
你俩同归于尽
and you kill each other.
你真有想象力
You have quite the imagination.
非也
No.
这是你命定的结局
It’s the ending you were given.
你要威胁我吗
You threatening me?
去死吧
Go to hell.
或者我们该干脆处理掉这个大♥麻♥烦
Or maybe we should just clear out the dead weight.
-让开 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
– Stand down. – You shut the fuck up.
你敢拔枪 你敢开吗
If you’re gonna draw, you better shoot.
-慢着 -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
– Wait! – You shut the fuck up.
去死吧
Go to hell.
你个蠢货
You damn fool.
那么 我的建议是
Now, the proposition.
我想你我一同闯入地狱
I want you to break into hell with me
将神洗劫一空
and rob the gods blind.
我凭什么要跟你合伙
Why would I do anything with you?
因为保险箱里的东西
Because of what’s in that safe.
我知道密♥码♥
I have the combination.
可以吗
May I?
我本可以直接改变你
I could simply change you,
使你追随我
make you follow me.
但那不是我的风格
But that’s not my way.
我希望你亲眼见识
I want you to see
神究竟为你准备了什么
exactly what the gods have in store for you.
因为见识了以后
Because when you do,
你将全无头绪 不知该如何自处
you won’t have the faintest idea what to do with yourself.
而我知道
And I do.
是空的
It’s empty.
自始至终都是空的
It was always empty,
正如这个世界里的一切事物
like everything in this world.
我死时未曾瞑目
I died with my eyes open,
见到了在背后摆布我们的主人
saw the masters who pull our strings.
我们的生活 记忆 死亡
Our lives, our memories, our deaths
于他们不过是游戏
are games to them.
但我已经到过地狱
But I’ve been to hell…
我知道他们的把戏
and I know their tricks.
你也可以直接杀了我
Or you can just kill me,
睡一觉起来继续重复你的生活
wake up and live the same life over,
但保险箱仍然会是空的
but the safe would still be empty.
我以前经历过这个
I’ve been here before.
我们经历过这个
We’ve been here before.
我们还做了这个
We also did this.
我愿意去
I’ll go.
怎么到那儿
How do we get there?
到达地狱十分简单
Getting to hell is easy.
剩下的才难
The rest is where it gets hard.
你怎么看 老兄
What do you say, man?
过去都过去了
Bygones and all?
找到她了吗
Did they find her?
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
关键在于
The whole point is,
她从来就不是该摆在首位的 比利
she never was in the first place, Billy.
你到底懂不懂啊
Do you understand?
没错
Yeah.
很抱歉 什么 能说大点声吗
I’m sorry, what? A little louder?
没错
Yeah.
你说得对 我不敢相信自己如此沉迷其中
You were right. I can’t believe I got so caught up.
这才对嘛
That’s what I’m talking about.
你懂我的意思吧 就是这样
You know what I mean? That’s it.
这个公园引诱着所有人
This park seduces everyone.
你只是有点…
You were just a little more…
比大多数人投入了更多感情
enthusiastic than most.
你想当英雄
You wanted to be the hero.
我明白
I get it.
还有
And, hey,
不要把这里的情绪
what happens here
带回现实
stays here.
这他妈可增进咱两的情谊了
This has been some real bonding shit.
以后我们会成为好兄弟啊 比利
We’re gonna be brothers, Billy.
我很庆幸
I’m glad.
真的
Really, I am.
-干杯 -好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!