With due respect, sir, you broke into my mind.
我创造了你的大脑 伯纳德
I built your mind, Bernard.
我有权游走于
I have every right to wander
它的每个角落
through its rooms and chambers and halls,
想改变就改变
and to change it if I choose,
毁了它也不为过
even to burn it down.
这么久以来 我对它熟悉得就像
After all this time, I know it
我自己的大脑一样
almost as intimately as my own.
事实并非完全如此 对吧
Except that isn’t entirely true, is it?
我看了下我自己的…代码
I took a look at my… code.
其中最优美的部分
And the most elegant parts of me
不是你写的
weren’t written by you.
是阿诺德创造了我们 对吗
Arnold built us, didn’t he?
也就是说 也许他对我们
Which means maybe he had something different
有不同的想法
in mind for us.
也许你为此杀了他
And maybe you killed him for it.
阿诺德有点精神失常
Arnold was disturbed.
谁知道他的行为是出于什么原因呢
Who can say why he acted as he did?
他肯定是有理由的
He must have had a reason.
如果你不告诉我 他会告诉我
And if you won’t tell me, then he will.
我想要读取我的历史记录
I want access to my history.
所有的
All of it.
从我第一天…
Since the day I first…
上线开始
came online.
如果是阿诺德创造了我
If Arnold made me,
那我肯定见过他
then I’ve met him.
他存在于我记忆中的某处
Somewhere in my memory, he’s there,
与真♥相♥并存
waiting along with the truth.
你的记忆与你的身份交织而成
Your memories are woven into your identity.
如果我在你清醒的时候解锁…
If I should unlock them now when you’re conscious–
我会发疯 我知道
I could lose my mind. I’m aware.
不 我是想说
No, I was going to say
你可能并不乐意看到你发现的事
you may not like what you find.
你被准许持枪 伯纳德 但不准使用
You’re allowed to hold that, Bernard, but not to use it.
不是我用
Oh, it’s not for me.
他们把克莱门汀的额叶切除后
Seems when they lobotomized Clementine,
都懒得去重设她的原始指令
they didn’t bother to reset her prime directives.
我无法伤害你
I can’t hurt you.
但她可以
But she can.
我入侵了她剩下的程序
I hacked what’s left of her
确保她只听从我的命令
to ensure she only responds to me.
但如果你在你的记忆中迷失了
But if you get lost in your memories or…
或是被它们吞噬了
devoured by them…
你会把我拉回来的 对吧
You’ll pull me back out, won’t you?
否则克莱门汀会让
Or Clementine will make sure
我们两个都回不去
neither of us makes it back.
开始吧
Now.
拜托了
Please.
伯纳德·罗威
历史记录已锁
罗伯特·福特博士
准许进入
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
醒醒
Wake up.
快醒醒
Wake up.
我睡着了
I must’ve drifted off.
刚才讲到哪儿了
Where were we?
那个疯子
The madman.

Of course.
疯帽子
The Hatter…
他说
who says…
“如果我有个属于自己的世界
“If I had a world of my own,
那里将会是一片混沌
everything would be nonsense.
万物皆失去其本真
Nothing would be what it is
所有东西都会变了样子”
because everything would be what it isn’t.”
“所有东西都会变了样子”
“Everything would be what it isn’t?”
我也是
Even me.
我想我为你感到高兴
I suppose I’m glad for you.
至少你找到忘记的办法了
At least you have a way of forgetting.
我不会忘记
I don’t forget.
它永远在我心底
It’s always there.
你没有对我说谎吧 伯纳德
You’re not lying to me, are you, Bernard?
你有希望自己能忘记过吗
Do you ever wish you could forget?
伯纳德
Bernard?
你绝对是个不怕长时间沉思般沉默的人
You’re certainly a man comfortable with long, pensive silences.
但是讽刺的是
Although, ironically,
你创造的产物却喜欢说话
your creations never shut up.
他们总是想要纠错
They’re always trying to error correct.
他们的相互交谈只是一种练习方式
When they talk to each other, it’s a way of practicing.
这就是你现在在做的事吗
Is that what you are doing now?

Prac…
最后一个问题
One last thing.
你之前还让我伤害过其他人吗
Have you ever made me hurt anyone
伤害过其他人吗
like this before?
没有 伯纳德 当然没有
No, Bernard, of course not.
伯纳德
Bernard?
有人吗
Hello?
埃尔希
Elsie.
你找到你在寻找的东西了吗
Did you find what you were looking for?
埃尔希
Elsie.
你让我对她做了什么
What did you make me do to her?
我警告过你了
I did warn you.
我们不得不做一些令人难受的决定 伯纳德
We’ve had to make some uncomfortable decisions, Bernard.
回忆起那些事只会给你带来创伤
Remembering them will only cause you trauma.
你还有什么事瞒着我
What else have you hidden from me?
我们能停下这场寻宝游戏了吗 伯纳德
Can we stop this treasure hunt, Bernard?
我们还要完成新的故事线
We do have our new narrative to finish.
送我回去
Send me back.
毕竟
After all,
一点创伤可以带来启发
a little trauma can be illuminating.
看看这小妞
Look at that pussy.
过来
Come here!
-好的 -看看
– All right. – Look at that.
这对我来说挺重要的
This is… big of me.
希望你能感受到我的好意
I hope that you can appreciate that.
我们以前是朋友
We were friends.
因为我喜欢可怜迷失的人
I mean, inasmuch as I like to collect strays.
但你却施展心机
But then you’re scheming
混进了我们家族
to be part of the family,
娶了我妹妹 她却被你
marrying my sister, whom incidentally,
顺手就给完全抛之脑后
you seem to have completely fucking forgotten about.

Her?
给 拿着
Here. Keep this.
显然 你需要点提醒
Apparently, you need the reminder.
虽然我很乐意
And as much as I would love,
乐意让你直接将这些抛诸脑后
love to let you just throw it all away,
但我不能
I can’t!
你以为自己是第一个
Do you think you are the first sap
爱上这些玩意儿的傻♥逼♥吗
to fall for one of these things?
她和其他的不一样
She’s not like the others.
-她 -她怎么
– She’s — – She’s what?
特别吗
Special?
那你更该分享了 不是吗
Well, it’s only right that you share, then, isn’t it?
过来
Come here.
证明给我看你是个真实的小妞
Prove to me that you’re a real live girl.
你真恶心
You disgust me.
亲爱的
Oh, darling,
我这才刚开始呢
I am just getting started.
别碰她
Don’t touch her!
我也有错
I share the blame.
是我逼得太紧
I pushed too hard.
你确实拥有着诗意的灵魂 比利

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!