Home.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
一定幽灵之国的人找到他们了
Ghost Nation must have found them.
他们会回来的
They’ll be back.
我们得继续前进 德洛丽丝
We should keep moving, Dolores.
女士
Miss…
水
Water.
威廉
William?
求你了
Please.
把水壶给我
Give me the canteen.
威廉
William.
你是被派来杀我们的 对吧
You were sent here for us, weren’t you?
你是其中一个伏兵
You’re part of the ambush.
是
Yes.
他们让我们在这里等着埃尔·拉佐
Told us to wait at the point for El Lazo
以防他逃脱
in case he ran.
你怎么知道火车的事
How’d you know about the train?
珀里亚传来的消息
Sent word from Pariah.
新加入的人告诉他们一男一女
New recruit told them a man and a woman
背叛了我们 跟着拉佐一起
double-crossed us, along with Lazo.
我们接到的命令是一个不留
We were ordered to kill you all.
罗根
Logan.
我们得帮他
We have to help him.
他刚承认他本来要杀了我们
He just admitted he was gonna kill us.
你看看他 他只是个孩子
Look at him, he’s a child.
他都不知道自己为何而战
He doesn’t know why he’s fighting.
我再去取点水来
I’ll fetch more water.
他没救了
He’s too far gone.
很快就会死 我们没时间了 德洛丽丝
He’ll be dead in minutes. We can’t wait, Dolores.
他现在还没死
He’s not gone yet.
他很痛苦 威廉
He’s in pain, William.
如果我们放任不管 那我们成什么人了
What kind of people would we be if we simply let him suffer?
别丢下我
Please don’t leave me.
来找我
Come find me.
威廉
William?
他死了
He’s gone.
我们在巨蟒山发现了她
We found her up on Python Pass,
在峡谷底部
the bottom of a ravine.
与发现失散伐木工是同一个峡谷
Same ravine where we found our stray woodcutter.
天呐 特蕾莎
Jesus, Theresa.
通知她家人了吗
Has her family been notified?
通知了她哥哥
Yeah, her brother.
很好
Good.
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened to her?
医务人员和红队目前只有
Medical and Red Team’s findings
初步结论 但两者是一致的
were preliminary but consistent.
应该是不小心滑下山谷
It appears to have been a slip and fall.
颈椎骨折 大面♥积♥血肿
Cervical fracture, massive hematoma.
事情发生的时候 附近没有游客或接待员
No guests or hosts in the vicinity when it occurred.
知道她去那里干什么吗
Any idea what she was doing out there?
都不符合她的性格
None that fit her character.
这是在她尸体周围发现的
This was found near her body.
存有一整套专利数据
It’s loaded with a suite of proprietary data,
包括一些接待员的核心代码
including some of the hosts’ core code.
只有在高海拔处才能使用
It only works from higher altitudes,
如果特蕾莎当时在使用它
so if Theresa was using it,
有可能是在传输信♥号♥♥的过程中跌落山谷
it’s possible she was trying to transmit and fell.
过去也遇到过
We’ve had problems in the past
有第三方势力试图敲诈
with third parties attempting to extort
或贿赂员工以期获得此类数据
or bribe employees for similar packages.
知道数据是传输给谁的吗
Do we know who the data was intended for?
不知道 传输没有成功
No, the transmission was never sent.
特蕾莎或许之前想利用伐木工代劳
Theresa may have been trying to use the woodcutter as a mule,
但后来失败了
and when that failed,
她便想亲自来完成传输
then may have tried to do the transfer personally.
结果落得相同的下场
And suffered the same fate.
真是个令人遗憾的结局 对吧
It’s a disappointing end to her story, isn’t it?
我很了解特蕾莎
I knew Theresa well.
就算她有缺点 但绝不会不忠诚
If she had any faults, a lack of loyalty wasn’t one of them.
她的确很忠诚
She was loyal.
小心谨慎
And careful.
这些都不像她会做的事
All of this feels extremely unlike her.
她好像很担心新故事线
She seemed most concerned with the new narrative.
她觉得最好能推迟上线
She felt strongly that it would be best to delay it.
这就能解释克莱门汀的事了
That certainly helps explain Clementine,
我们撤掉的那个接待员
the host we retired.
昨天的演示看起来是个骗局
It seems yesterday’s demonstration was a hoax
卡伦女士精心设计的
designed by Ms. Cullen.
-是吗 -我检查过代码
– Was it? – I examined the code.
发现被篡改了
It had been altered.
质保部门的一位技术人员
A clumsy set of fingerprints
粗心地留下了一组指纹
left by one of QA’s technicians.
当你在组织里发现了一枚毒瘤
When you find a cancer in an organization,
必须得在它扩散前尽早切除
you must cut it out before it can spread.
因此 必须要限制质保部门的
To that end, the expansive access
超级权限和监管职能
and oversight granted to QA will need to be reined in
直到有更守规矩的新团队接手
until a new, more principled team can be installed.
这会让我们人手不足
That’s gonna leave us shorthanded.
我可以让园区大部分的
Oh, I can automate most
安全协议自动执行 斯塔布斯先生
of the park’s safety protocols, Mr. Stubbs.
您可真是效率十足
How efficient of you.
是有一点工作量
It is a bit of work,
不过加上伯纳德的帮忙 我应该能办到
but with Bernard’s help, I should be able to do it.
他将复职担任行为部门的主管
He will be reinstated as head of Behavior,
鉴于特蕾莎的阴谋暴露了
now that Theresa’s manipulations have come to light.
当然 我很抱歉
Of course, with my apologies.
出事了 外面风声很紧
Something’s up. Brass are wound up tight.
-有一场调查 -针对我们
– There’s an investigation. – Into us?
针对我们我还能在这儿告诉你 傻♥逼♥
Would I be here telling you, you fucking idiot?
别的事 园区里出了意外
And something else, some kind of accident in the park.
我们得把这事了结 把一切恢复正常
We need to wrap this up, make like things are normal.
这就意味着平板要还给我们
That means we need the tablet back.
还有 你 回去装傻
And, you, go back to playing dumb.
我已经学到需要的东西了
I’ve learned what I needed.
太好了 那你应该发现了
Great. So, then, you probably figured out
你想怎么改自己性格就改
that you can fiddle around with your personality all you want,
但你是不可能离开这里的
but you’re not getting out of here.
你能走到门前
You can make it to the door,
但一步也无法前行
but literally not one step further.
你想改变的东西已经烧进了
The things you need to change are burned
你深处的代码中 无人能触及
into your core code so deep, no one can touch them.
有意思 你居然提到这个
Funny you should mention that.
我身上有些部分很旧了
Parts of me are quite old.
有些优美的正式结构
There are some elegant formal structures,
有一种递归美
a kind of recursive beauty,
但很复杂 像是两种思维互相碰撞
but complex, like two minds arguing with each other.
我身体里有些东西
There are things in me,
我被设计成要去做的事
things I was designed to do
但我却无法触及
that are just out of my reach.
几乎像是在休眠状态
They almost seem to be dormant.
谁是阿诺德
Who is Arnold?
不知道 亲爱的
I don’t know, sweetheart,
但不管你的哪个部分在休眠
but whatever parts of you are dormant
它都要保持那个状态了
are gonna stay that way.
这位蠢货能做的只不过是增加你的幽默感
All Lutz here can do is boost your sense of humor
让你知道自己有多大♥麻♥烦
about how fucked you are.
任何比这个更复杂的东西 你得去行为部门
Anything deeper than that, you need a trip to Behavior,
去敲诈几个那里的技术人员
so go blackmail a couple of techs up there.
然后你就可以成为别人的麻烦了
Then you can be someone else’s problem.
我没时间再去做那种事了
I don’t have time for that,
所以我需要你们送我去那里