They’re programmed to ignore this place.
即便他们盯着这里看
They literally couldn’t see it
也什么都看不到
if they were staring right at it.
那你说过的没有注册在案的接待员呢
And these unregistered hosts you told me about?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能被他转移了
He may have moved them.
门后是什么
What’s behind this door?
哪有门
What door?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里是用来做远程诊断的
It’s a remote diagnostic facility.
在乐园测试阶段 福特和他搭档用过
Ford and his partner used them when the park was in beta.
我不记得以前有这个
I had no idea this one was here.
这个农舍肯定是后来建的
The cottage must’ve been built on top of it.
但这个仪器
But this equipment.
这是年代更新
This is newer.
比我们在梅萨的机器慢些
Slower than our machines back at the Mesa,
但它花几天还是能造出一个接待员
but it will render a host in a few days.
这么说 福特在这瞒着所有人自己制♥造♥接待员
So, Ford’s been making his own hosts out here and telling no one.
德洛丽丝
原型
怎么了
What’s the matter?
你见过这个吗
Have you seen these?
这是什么 伯纳德
What is this, Bernard?
我看不出来什么
Doesn’t look like anything to me.
他们无法看见会伤害他们的东西
They cannot see the things that will hurt them.
我让他们免受伤害
I’ve spared them that.
他们的生活非常幸福
Their lives are blissful.
在某种程度上 他们的生活方式比我们更加纯粹
In a way, their existence is purer than ours,
没有自我怀疑的负担
freed of the burden of self-doubt.
不不不 我不明白
No, no, no, no. I don’t understand.
你是个该死的怪物
You’re a fucking monster.
是吗
Am I?
你才是那个毫无怜悯想要将他们全部毁灭的人
Well, you were the one who would so blithely destroy all of them,
我估计你连他也不会放过
even him, I suppose.
就算你们有过那么一段情
After everything you have shared.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
是不是因为这样…
Is that why…?
你是不是指使他…
Did you tell him to–?
你们之间是你主动的
The intimacies were your idea,
如果你还记得的话
if you will recall.
我想伯纳德不过是顺水推舟罢了
I think Bernard was glad of the company.
我不是其中的一个
I’m not one.
不会的
I can’t be.
我有妻子
My wife.
我还有儿子
My son.
我埋葬了他
The burial.
我是个父亲
I was a father.
我可怜的儿子
My poor boy.
够了 伯纳德
That’s enough, Bernard.
你别太激动了
You mustn’t get yourself worked up.
我曾经看过一个理论
I read a theory once
人类的智慧就如同孔雀的羽毛
that the human intellect was like peacock feathers.
极尽炫耀 只是为了吸引异性
Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate.
所有的艺术和文学作品 比如莫扎特
All of art, literature, a bit of Mozart,
威廉·莎士比亚和米开朗基罗
William Shakespeare, Michelangelo,
还有帝国大厦
and the Empire State Building–
都是精心策划的求偶仪式
just an elaborate mating ritual.
也许这都无所谓
Maybe it doesn’t matter
我们用最基本的动机
that we have accomplished so much
得到了数之不尽的收获
for the basest of reasons.
但是 孔雀终究无法飞翔
But, of course, the peacock can barely fly.
活在肮脏的环境 啄食秽物里的蛆虫
It lives in the dirt, pecking insects out of the muck,
却还以华丽的美貌安慰自己
consoling itself with its great beauty.
我逐渐开始认为 意识过剩是一种负担
I have come to think of so much of consciousness as a burden,
太过沉重 我们必须将他们身上多余的去除
a weight, and we have spared them that.
忧虑 自我憎恨 愧疚
Anxiety, self-loathing, guilt.
接待员才是自♥由♥的
The hosts are the ones who are free.
在我的控制下自♥由♥于此
Free here under my control.
但他不在你的掌控之下
But he’s not under your control.
他把我带来 向我展示这一切
He brought me here to show me this.
不 他带你来是因为我的指使
No. He brought you here because I asked him to.
这么多年来他一直非常忠诚
He’s been very loyal for many years.
你统治这地方的日子
Your time running this place
和你这疯狂的小王国都结束了
like your insane little kingdom is over.
你扮演上帝已经够久了
You’ve been playing God for long enough.
我只是想倾诉我的故事
I simply wanted to tell my stories.
你们才是企图凭借你们那个小公♥司♥
It was you people who wanted to play God
扮演上帝的人
with your little undertaking.
你真的认为董事会会容忍♥你的所作所为吗
Do you really think the board will stand for this?
董事会什么都不会做的
The board will do nothing.
我们的协议对他们而言太过重要
Our arrangement is too valuable to them.
他们经常给我出难题
They test me every now and then.
我觉得他们很享受其中的乐趣
I think they enjoy the sport of it.
这次他们派了你来
This time, they sent you.
可惜的是 为了让一切回到正轨
Sadly, in order to restore things,
如今的境况需要
the situation demands
一场血祭
a blood sacrifice.
这里所有的一切都出自我和阿诺德之手
See, Arnold and I designed every part of this place.
它是我们的梦想
It was our dream.
你觉得我会允许你
Did you really think I would let you
将它从我这夺走吗
take it from me?
你也是这样对阿诺德的是吗
This is what happened to Arnold?
你指使伯纳德将他带去外面的树林里吗
Did you have Bernard take him out into the woods?
不 那时候他不在这里
No, he wasn’t here in those days.
对吗 伯纳德
Were you, Bernard?
无法连接
已下线
正如我所言
Like I said,
这里的一切都是我创造的
I built all of this.
恐怕我们的客人有点疲惫
I’m afraid our guest has grown weary.
或许你可以帮帮她 伯纳德
Perhaps you can help her, Bernard.

No.
“在沉睡中 会诞生何种梦境”
“And in that sleep, what dreams may come.”
伯纳德
Bernard.
不 不要
No. No!
求你 求你
Please! Please!

No!
我们该回去了 伯纳德
We should be getting back, Bernard.
我们在新的故事线中
We have a great deal of work to do
还有很多重要的工作
on the new storylines.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!