Once the Ghosts is done
跟那些可怜的混♥蛋♥们熟悉完之后
acquainting themselves with those poor bastards,
就会来追我们了
they’ll be coming after us.
我的这几个战友求战心切
My friends here are itching to join the war effort.
我觉得我已经受够战争了
Think I’ve had enough of war.
你呢
How about you?
你可是个杀人高手
You got a knack for killing.
恐怕我们要在这里分道扬镳了
I’m afraid this is where we part ways.
当心点
Careful.
你们向西走渡过那条河
If you’re heading west across that river,
也许就能逃离战场了
you may be leaving the fighting behind,
但是你们会进入一片未知的领土
but you’re gonna be in unclaimed territories.
那里是什么地方
What’s out that way?
那你只能问天问大地了
You’re gonna have to ask the dust.
从没有东西从那回来过
Ain’t nothing ever come back from there.
差不多快完成了
We’re almost done here.
我来收尾吧
Why don’t I close up?
你才在上面呆了不到24个小时
You’ve been topside for less than 24 hours.
你到下面来得这么勤 会引起怀疑的
You keep coming down this often, people are going to notice.
-克莱在哪 -我不知道
– Where’s Clem? – I don’t know.
我没看到她 怎么了
I haven’t seen her. Why?
找到她 马上
Find her. Now.
怎么了
What?
她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don’t know.
克莱门汀·彭尼法瑟
位置 人体车间
她在这 我们走
She’s here. Let’s go.
我们不能去那 上层领导在那里
We can’t. The brass will be there.
你可别糊弄我 菲利克斯
You don’t want to fuck with me, Felix.
马上带我去那
Take me there now.
走慢点
Slow down.
请把头往后仰 克莱
Tilt your head back, please, Clem.
-有问题吗 -没有
– Is there a problem? – No.
抱歉
Sorry.
特蕾莎
Theresa.
能借一步说话吗
May I have a word?
当然
Sure.
我很钦佩你的专业精神
I appreciate your professionalism,
但其实你真的不用这么费心
but you really don’t need to bother with this,
毕竟你现在已经不是这里的雇员了
given the change in your employment status.
那个测试是个骗局
The test was a sham.
那是你和黑尔一起搞的小表演吗
The little show you and Hale put on?
从技术层面来说完全是漏洞百出
Completely transparent from a technical perspective,
这计策拙劣的我都为你感到羞愧
clumsy to the point of making me embarrassed for you.
-羞愧 -连我都能一眼看穿
– Embarrassed? – If I saw through it,
福特会怎么看可想而知
I can only imagine what Ford was thinking.
这段代码有很明显的
There were glaringly obvious markers
人为干预痕迹
of human intervention in the code.
如果你的程序员真有那么棒
If your programmers were any good,
他们早就会来我这工作了
they’d be working for me.
而且我知道你还有你的手下和那个失散的机器人
And I know you and your team were responsible for the stray
以及卫星传输脱不了干系
and its satellite transmission.
-伯尼 -我不管你什么说辞
– Bernie– – I don’t care.
40年前
40 years ago,
建造这里所用的一半代码都是福特的搭档写的
Ford’s partner wrote half the code this place was founded on.
你在实验室里说的话没错
What you said in the lab was right.
我们不知道接待员是怎样运作的
We don’t know how the hosts work,
我也觉得他们有些问题
and I think there’s something wrong with them.
福特对此的解释更加证实了我的直觉
Ford’s explanation only bolsters my hunch.
偏离程序行为的能力
The ability to deviate from program behavior
是由对旧角色的记忆产生的
arises out of the host’s recall of past iterations.
你觉得是有关联的 记忆和…
You’re thinking there’s a connection between memory and–
和即兴反应 没错
And improvisation, yes.
重复导致变异
Out of repetition comes variation.
无数次的重复过后
And after countless cycles of repetition,
接待员们开始变异
these hosts, they were varying.
他们即将经历某种转变
They were on the verge of some kind of change.
你得知道 一直以来我都是
You have to know my chief concern
在为乐园以及游客着想
has always been the well-being of this park and the people in it.
我知道
I know.
所以我要给你看点东西
Which is why I need to show you something.
-跟她说说话 -你先
– Talk to her. – You first.
我不想把她撤掉
Look, I didn’t want to retire her.
我知道你把她当做朋友
I know she’s, like, your friend,
或者是…
or– I guess.
但…如果我不这么做
But– but if I didn’t do it,
他们也会让别人来做
they– they’d just get someone else to,
到时他们就会怀疑我 所以
and then they’d be suspicious of me, so…
所以我就答应了
so I said yes.
但我这是为你好
But I did it for you.
你总是在为别人做好事 对吗
Always doing things for other people, aren’t you?
那再多做一件事吧
Time to do one more thing.
什么
What?
我这一生都骄傲于自己的生存能力
All my life, I’ve prided myself on being a survivor.
但活着只是另一个循环而已
But surviving is just another loop.
我要离开这里
I’m getting out of here.
你们俩要帮我
You two are going to help me.
不 你
No. Do…
你知不知道这些人为了保护他们的知识产物
Do you know how far these people will go
会干出什么事来
to protect their IP?
这栋楼里的一切 包括你背后的皮肤
Every part of this building, including the skin on your back,
都是为了把你留在这里而存在
is made to keep you here.
你这是 自杀行为
It– it’d be a suicide mission.
起先 我以为你跟其他人都是神
At first, I thought you and the others were gods.
后来我发现你们不过是人
Then I realized you’re just men.
而我了解人
And I know men.
你以为我怕死吗
You think I’m scared of death?
我死过千万次了
I’ve done it a million times.
我他妈可擅长死了
I’m fucking great at it.
你死过几次
How many times have you died?
要是你不帮我
Because if you don’t help me…
我就杀了你
I’ll kill you.
如果园区里出了问题
If there’s a problem in the park,
我们是不是该带支保卫队去
should we bring a security team?
我们能相信谁呢
Who would we trust?
以前我也以为你值得信任
Thought I could trust you, for instance.
我不想解释什么 伯纳德
I’m not going to explain myself to you, Bernard.
我负责保护园区的知识产权
I was charged with safeguarding the park’s intellectual property.
知识产权怎么可能有危险呢
Why would it be in danger?
窃取它的人只有你
You were the only one who was stealing it.
接待员的思想是提洛公♥司♥所有的
Delos owns the hosts’ minds,
还有那些故事线 几十年的心血
the storylines, decades of work.
福特从不允许在园区外进行备份
Ford never allowed any of it to be backed up off-site.
这一切都有可能毁于旦夕之间
All of this could’ve been destroyed.
发生什么事会毁掉
In the event of what?
福特不能留 伯纳德
Ford is done, Bernard.
董事会纵容他太久了
The board has indulged him for long enough.
不能留他
He is done.
公♥司♥担心
The corporation was concerned
他离任时会毁掉园区的所有知识产物
he’d destroy all of the park’s IP on his way out the door.
你觉得我会让他毁掉所有接待员
You think I would’ve let him destroy all of the hosts,
毁掉我们所有的心血吗
all of our work?
除了接待员的资料 还有很多东西危在旦夕
There’s far more at stake here than the hosts’ profiles.
你真以为公♥司♥的兴趣在于
Do you really think the corporation’s interest here
让游客扮演牛仔吗
are tourists playing cowboy?
我在这工作得越久
The longer I work here,
就越觉得自己了解接待员
the more I think I understand the hosts.
让我困惑的是人
It’s the human beings who confuse me.
这栋楼不在任何园区勘测范围内
This building isn’t in any survey of the park.
因为大部分勘测都是派接待员做的
That’s because we use hosts to do most of the surveys.
他们的程序让他们忽略这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!