Following the recent reports of host malfunction,
我们请质保部门检查了上次失败的更新
we asked QA to check the last abortive update,
就是加入”冥思”的那个
which featured the reveries,
应该是叫这个名字
as I believe they’re called.
很抱歉地告诉你卡伦女士及其团队
I’m sorry to report that Miss Cullen and her team
发现了一些令人担忧的东西
uncovered some worrisome findings.
在审查代码时
In the course of our code review,
我们发现了一些令人不安的东西
we found something quite disturbing.
把她唤醒
Wake her up.
我们将克莱门汀·彭尼法瑟设回上一版本的更新
We set Clementine Pennyfeather back to her previous update.
我们当时发现该版本
When we discovered the build was buggy
因为最后注入的冥思代码而出了问题
due to a last-minute injection of the reverie code,
于是立刻将所有被感染的接待员回滚至先前的版本
we quickly rolled all the infected hosts back to their prior builds.
你是新来的
Mm, you’re new.
细皮嫩肉的
Not much of a rind on you.

No!
不要 不
No! No!
不要 不
No, no.
别打了 不要
No, no, no…
求求你 求求你
Please. Please.
救救我
Help me!
求求你们 求求你们
Please, please, please!
-不要 -好了 够了
– No! – All right, that’s enough.

Freeze.
相信你们都看出来了
As you’ve no doubt gathered,
这位技术人员也是一位接待员
our tech is, in fact, a host.
为了这次模拟
One that has been coded for the purposes
照人类行为来编码
of this simulation to read as a human.
如你们所见 行为保护程序
And as you can see, behavioral safeguards
按预期正常运行
are operating exactly as you would expect.
将她重设 抹去记忆
Reset her. Wipe her memory.
好的 咱们再来一次
Okay, let’s do this again.
你是新来的
You’re new.
细皮嫩肉的
Not much of a rind on you.
够了 亲爱的
That’s enough, sweetheart.
够了
That’s enough.
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
我们检查的每一例
In each case we examined,
出故障的接待员都有重设不当
the malfunctioning hosts were not resetting properly.
未被抹去的数据存储
The retention of data that hadn’t been wiped
使决策装置过载
overloaded their decision-making apparatus,
最终导致系统故障
eventually causing a system failure
以致忽略其首要规则
that allowed for override of their primary rule set.
冥思的问题在于
The concern with the reveries
接待员会记得一些事 并就其
is that the hosts will remember some of their experiences
采取行动
and act on them.
你是说这些接待员
You’re telling us that these hosts
会响应怨恨情绪吗
were responding to a grudge?
我正是这个意思 罗威先生
That’s exactly what I’m saying, Mr. Lowe.
你居然用”怨恨”这个词 有趣
And funny you should use that particular word, “Grudge,”
因为最近最令我困扰的是
since what was most troubling to me
行为部门好几位技术人员
was that several techs in behavior
对他们部门的头儿
voiced these exact same concerns
也有着同样的担忧
to the head of their department.
你未经彻底审查 且对可能后果
You put this code out without proper vetting
缺乏合理预判的情况下 就将这段代码投入使用
and without reasonable understanding of its ramifications.
这样看来 要么这代码不是你写的
So, either you didn’t write it
要么你就已经草率到
or you’re getting sloppy
不计客人生命安危的地步
to the point of risking the lives of our guests.
我也是见过世面的人 罗威先生
Few things surprise me anymore, Mr. Lowe,
但疏忽至此还是叫我震惊得说不出话
but this level of negligence is fucking breathtaking.
这已经不是回滚就能解决的范畴了
We are way beyond rollback territory.
在接下来的六个月
Within the next six months,
我们必须从零开始
we’ll need to rebuild the hosts
重建这些接待员
from the ground up.
你的意思是要我们给他们做额叶切除
You want us to lobotomize them is what you’re saying.
不 没有你 罗威先生
No, not you, Mr. Lowe.
毕竟 这是你的责任
After all, this was your responsibility,
如果你对自己的过失
assuming that you have nothing to share with us
没有其他解释的话
in terms of your culpability.
没有
No.
那么你被解雇了
Then you’re fired.
早安 威廉
Morning, William.
我没想吵醒你
I– I didn’t wanna wake you.
我知道
I know…
昨晚真是没想到
last night was unexpected.
如果你后悔了
If you regret it…
我决不后悔
I don’t regret a thing.
我知道你家中还有人在等你
I know you have someone waiting for you at home.
如今那感觉好不真实
All that feels so unreal now.
我以前还认为这地方只是
I used to think this place was all about…
迎合原始本能
pandering to your baser instincts.
现在我明白了
Now I understand.
它并不是要满足你最低俗的人性
It doesn’t cater to your lowest self,
而是要揭露你最深层的自我
it reveals your deepest self.
它让我们看清自己
It shows you who you really are.
还记得我们抛下罗根时他的表情吗
You remember the look on Logan’s face when we left him behind?
你知道我很久前就想这么做
Do you know how long I’ve wanted to do that,
想让他知道我对他的看法吗
to let him know what I think of him?
而你 昨晚
And you, last night,
我从没有过那种感觉
I’ve never felt that way before,
对任何一个女人都没有
not with any woman.
你打开了我潜藏的内心世界
You’ve unlocked something in me.
我并非一把钥匙 威廉
I’m not a key, William.
我只是我
I’m just me.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
在家的时候 我常作画
At home, I used to paint.
大多是风景 但是我总是在
Landscapes mostly, but I was always just…
临摹我身外的世界
copying the world outside me.
今早我醒来就想到
This morning, I woke up and I thought…
如果我画些新的东西会是什么样
“What if I drew something new?”
我想象了一些美丽的场景
I imagined something beautiful.
一个依山傍海的地方
A place where the mountains meet the sea.
到这里来的每个人
Everyone who comes here
都渴望寻求战争或刺♥激♥
is longing for excitement or conflict,
而你渴望的
and you’re just…
却是截然相反的东西
dreaming of the opposite.
那你呢 威廉
Well, what about you, William?
你渴望什么
What do you dream of?
怎么了
What is it?
-我们被埋伏了 -是幽灵之国的人吗
– Ambush. – Is it the Ghost Nation?
更糟 是南方军
Worse. The Confederados.
真♥他♥妈♥的懦夫
Fucking coward.
与上帝同在 混账东西
Vaya con dios, motherfuckers.
他们要逃 快 兄弟 起来
They’re making a run for it! Come on, boys, get up!
快 跟紧
Come on, stay close!
上 兄弟们
Go, boys!
德洛丽丝
Dolores!
追 追 把他们拿下
Go, go! Take ’em down!
追 追
Go, go!
幽灵之国
Ghost Nation!
我们走
Let’s go!
停下 威廉 停下
Stop, William! Stop!
这是真的
It’s real…
我梦到的地方
what I dreamt.
这是你画的那个地方
It’s the place you drew.
你走吗
You coming?
幽灵们一旦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!