-那些变更是谁发布的 -我不知道
– Who issued the modifications? – I don’t know.
我觉得可能性最大的是…
The best I could tell–
-阿诺德 -他已经死了
– Arnold. – He’s dead.
是啊 但就一个死人而言
Yeah, well, he’s a pretty fucking
他真是个高产的程序编译员
prolific coder for a dead guy.
不管当年他和福特之间有什么分歧
Whatever argument he was having with Ford,
他似乎并没有停止表明自己的观点
it doesn’t seem like he was done making his point.
我把所有数据都传输一下 拿来给你看
I’m gonna transfer all the data and bring it to you.
-你必须看看 -我在办公室等你
– You need to see this. – I’ll be in my office.
好的
Okay.
我不希望你担心乔克
I don’t want you to worry about Jock.
我会修好他的
I’ll fix him.
但我需要你告诉我它的遭遇
But I need you to tell me what happened to it.
它看到一只兔子 就跑开了
It saw a rabbit and it ran.
我发现它时就已经这样了
I found it like that.
进入分♥析♥模式
Analysis.
你在对我撒谎吗 孩子
Are you lying to me, boy?
是的
Yes.
告诉我它真正的遭遇
Tell me what really happened to it.
是我杀了它
I killed it.
为什么
Why?
-我不知道 -这个答案我可不满意 罗伯特
– I don’t know. – That’s not good enough, Robert.
告诉我究竟发生了什么事
Tell me what happened.
它抓住了兔子 并且将它杀死了
It caught the rabbit and it killed it.
然后…
And then…
有人告诉我 结束它的痛苦
someone told me to put it out of its misery.
是谁告诉你的
Who told you?
一个声音
A voice.
谁的声音
Whose voice?
阿诺德
Arnold.
他跟我说它是个杀手
He told me it was a killer,
但那并不是它的错
but it wasn’t its fault.
它天生就是这样的
It was made that way,
我可以帮助它
and I could help it.
帮助它
Help it?
如果它死了
If it was dead,
就再也伤害不了任何东西了
it couldn’t hurt anything anymore.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
有人吗
Hello?
伯纳德
Bernard?
有人吗
Hello?
阿诺德
Arnold?
我进去了
I’m in.
到你了
You’re up.
忠诚
Loyalty.
我的忠诚一直以来都被利用了 你觉得呢
Mine’s been taken advantage of, wouldn’t you say?
把忠诚度调低一点
Let’s lower that a tad.
以及痛苦 我希望下次
And pain, I’d prefer it sting less
我再想跟你们对话时 刺痛感能轻点
next time I want one of these chats.
等等 这是什么意思
Wait. What does this mean?
她的有些特性已经被更改过了
Some of her attributes have already been changed.
-多疑 自卫 -操
– Paranoia, self-preservation. – Fuck!
有人已经对她做了更改 且没有留下操作记录
Someone’s already been altering her in an unlogged session,
比我们的权限高得多的人
someone with a fuck ton more privileges than us.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道这对你而言意味着什么 亲爱的
Don’t know what it means for you, sweetheart,
但我知道这对我而言意味着什么
but I know what it means for me.
我不干了
I am done with this.
所以你不想要额外收入了吗
So, you’re done with your little side income?
很可能你也不想要这工作了吧
Probably your job, too.
鉴于你对我们这个行业充满野心抱负
Seeing as you have ambitions in my line of work,
我想告诉你 我经常对新来的姑娘说的话
let me tell you what I tell my new girls–
永远不要开始你不愿意结束的东西
never start something you’re not willing to finish.
如果你无论如何都会被♥干♥翻
And if you’re getting fucked either way,
就选择有钱可赚的那种吧
go with the lucrative version…
亲爱的
sweetheart.
现在
Now…
最后很重要的一点
last but not least–
那个叫什么来着
what was it?
整体统觉
Bulk apperception.
把那项指标调到最高
Let’s take that all the way to the top.
请吧
Please.
亲爱的小伙子们
Dear boys,
我们会玩得很开心的 对吧
we’re going to have some fun, aren’t we?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!