And how many of those were designed by Arnold?
47个
47.
按照字母顺序列出
List the names alphabetically
还在轮值的第一代接待员
of all first-generation hosts still in rotation.
前进
Forward!
伙计们 放聪明点
Be smart about this, fellas.
我比一般人更懂得复仇带来的喜悦 但是
I understand the visceral pleasure of revenge more than most, but…
我是来做生意的
I’m prepared to do business, here.
这人对我很重要 我要他完好无损
This man is very valuable to me, alive and well.
如果你不闭嘴
If you don’t quiet down,
我就要算上你一个了
I’m liable to add you to the herd.
和你兄弟弗勒德一起
Along with your buddy Flood here.
你是个背信弃义的混♥蛋♥
You’re a traitorous son of a bitch
冷酷无情的杀手 弗勒德
and a coldhearted killer, Flood.
你说的没错 我的确是个杀手
You’re right, I am a killer.
找一匹马 我们赶紧离开这里
Grab a horse. Let’s get the fuck outta here.
他们会跟着我们的
They’ll just follow us.
我还以为很了解你 真让我意外
You think you know someone.
你根本不了解我
You don’t know me at all.
带上马和装备上路吧
Let’s get our horses and gear, and move on.
-埃尔希 -我识别出了那个卫星
– Elsie? – I identified the satellite.
-是我们自己的 -什么
– It’s one of ours. – What?
是提洛公♥司♥的卫星
It’s a fucking Delos satellite.
我们在查的问题相当严重
Whatever we’re onto is some heavy shit.
对了 听着 你跟我说的二分系统
Oh, get this. That bicameral system you told me about?
我觉得他们就是用这个黑入伐木工的系统的
I think that’s what they used to hack the woodcutter.
接待员们一直听到的那个声音
The voices our hosts have been hearing?
我觉得是有人在对他们广播
I think someone’s been broadcasting to them.
我们几十年前就弃用那个系统了
We abandoned that system decades ago.
没错 但在园区里还有中继站
Yeah, well, there’s still relays out there in the park,
看起来有人打开其中一个了
and it looks like someone turned one on.
-在哪里 -3区的一个废弃戏院
– Where? – An abandoned theater in Sector 3.
我要去找那个发射器
I’m gonna go find the transmitter
查出还有谁访问过了
and figure out who else accessed it.
-问题太大了 -你一个人吗
– This is so fucked. – Are you alone?
-是的 我会随时向你报告的 -埃尔希 小心
– Yeah, I’ll keep you posted. – Elsie, be c–
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我觉得我们可以跟乔克玩接球游戏
I thought we could play catch with Jock.
你带它来了吗
Did you bring him?
孩子 他在哪里
Where is he, boy?
好吧
Okay.
假设我是个要藏匿中继站的邪恶天才
I’m an evil genius hiding a relay.
我会把它藏在哪里
Where the fuck do I hide it?
太棒了
Fuck, yes.
看看我们能查到些什么
Now let’s see what we can get out of you.
调出先前用户
Access previous users.
好的
Okay.
我不是说了禁止你再深夜造访吗
I thought I was clear about these late-night visits.
我不是为此而来
That’s not why I’m here.
今天早些时候
Earlier today,
我在园区发现了一些异常
I found some anomalies in the park.
无论我们之间发生了什么 我们都要谈谈
Regardless of what’s happening between us, we need to talk.
来电
埃尔希·休斯
拒绝
跟那个失散机器人有关系吗
This has to do with the stray?
那是个开始
That’s where it started.
然后我碰巧查到一些事
But then I stumbled onto something,
我觉得你应该知道这事
something I think you should know about.
我一直很信任福特
I’ve always trusted Ford.
他对我亦师亦友
He’s a mentor and a friend.
但我开始觉得你有理由担心
But I’m beginning to think you have reason for concern.
这里发生了一些情况
There’s something going on here,
跟他的老搭档阿诺德有关
something with his old partner, Arnold.
-现在不是时候 埃尔希 -别挂断
– Not now, Elsie. – Don’t hang up.
我挖到宝了
I hit pay dirt.
我找出偷数据的人了
I found the person who was smuggling out our data.
是特蕾莎 伯纳德
It was Theresa, Bernard.
但她不是我们唯一的问题
But she’s not our only problem.
这里有更大的问题
There’s something much bigger going on here.
我得晚点再打给你
I’m gonna have to call you back.
这是我吗
So, this is me?
这是你的代码库
It’s your codebase,
所有决定你是你的东西
all the things that make you you.
这些是什么
What are these?
你的属性矩阵
Your attribute matrix.
以20分为满分 定义你的个性
It’s your personality on a 20-point scale.
就像坐标一样
Like coordination.
如果你得5分 就特别笨拙
You got a five, you’re clumsy as hell,
15分意味着你是运动员
but a 15 means you’re an athlete.
还有什么属性
What other attributes are there?
很多
Lots.
一切
Everything.
情感共鸣 坦率 魅力
Empathy, candor, charm.
你的魅力是18分
You’ve got an 18 for charm.
别表现得这么惊讶
Don’t act so surprised.
还有勇气和忠诚 都很高
Then there’s courage, loyalty, both high.
这个是什么
What’s this one?
“整体统觉”
“Bulk apperception”?
基本上就是总体智慧
Basically overall intelligence.
-才14 -14是他们设置的接待员最高值了
– 14? – 14 is as high as they’ll let any hosts go.
你处于管理者的位置
You’re in a management position.
他们想让你聪明些
They want you to be smart.
但不能太聪明
But not too smart.
你经营的是妓院
You run a whorehouse,
不是轨道发射设施
not an orbital launch facility.
好吧
Fine.
我想要做一些更改
I’d like to make some changes.
我们做不到
We can’t do that.
你需要一个 行为部门登录
You’d need a, ahem, behavior login.
即便如此
And even then,
我们做的任何修改
any changes we’d make
都会被自动标记 所以…
would just get auto-flagged, so…
你这位朋友可不是这么跟我说的
That’s not what your friend here tells me.
他说你完全可以做到
He says you can do exactly that
激活接待员 然后清除他们的记忆
activate hosts and then erase their memory,
不会让任何人知道
all without anyone knowing.
我只花了五分钟 就把原因想明白了
Took me all of five minutes to understand why.
这下面有好多孤寂的小伙子啊
A lot of lonely young men down here.
他们本来是不可以碰商品的
Supposed to keep their hands off the merchandise.
创造某种开口
Creates something of an opening
我相信你一定迫不及待地”插满”
that I’m sure you were eager to fill.
没事的 亲爱的
It’s all right, darling.
我自己也是个企业家
I’m an entrepreneur myself.
我可以放弃我那部分利益
I’ll forego my cut
用以换取一些变更
in exchange for some alterations.
你发现什么了
What did you find?
听着 特蕾莎利用
Okay, so, Theresa was using
老的二分制控制系统
the old bicameral control system
改编了伐木工体内的程序
to reprogram the woodcutter,
但她不是唯一一个这么做的人
but she’s not the only one.
还有其他人在利用系统
Someone else has been using the system
给接待员重新安排任务 已达数周
for weeks to retask hosts.
-哪些接待员 -我不知道 有好几个
– Which hosts? – I don’t know, several of them.
肯定得是那些老款的机器才行
It had to have been the older models.
新款的都没有接收器
The newer ones don’t have receivers,
但是这些变更 都是非常严重的
but these modifications, they are serious.
改变循环 打破循环
Changing loops, breaking loops.
有些变更是直接改变了原始指令 伯纳德
Some of these changes are to their prime directives, Bernard.
他们可以对我们撒谎了
They could lie to us.
甚至可能会伤害我们或是游客
Maybe even hurt us or the guests.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!