and behavior programming the damn things to go off script.
机器人还能脱离剧本吗
The robots can go off script?
一些小动作罢了
Just little gestures.
因为这样它们就显得更栩栩如生
You know, supposedly, it makes the things more lifelike,
但说真的 那不过是创建此地的
but, really, it’s just a vanity project
那位自大狂的无用之功
from the megalomaniac who started this place.
说真的 我也不懂
And frankly, I don’t know why
提洛公♥司♥的人怎么能受得了这事
the suits at Delos put up with it.
不好意思 恐怕我不能再给您酒喝了
Sorry, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to cut you off.
-你知道我是谁吗 -我知道
– Do you know who I am? – I do.
卡伦女士叫我找到你 并转告这条消息
Ms. Cullen told me to find you and relay a message.
“受煎熬的艺术家
“‘Tortured artist’
这套只对艺术家管用
only works for artists.
清醒起来 回去工作”
Sober up and get back to work.”
看来你很忙
Seems you’re busy.
-稍后再找我 -我还不知道你的
– Look me up later? – Well, I don’t even know your…
操蛋工作
Fuck this job.
你在忙什么呢
What you working on?
没什么要紧的 常规工作
Nothing of note. Business as usual.
在把失散的机器人拆开前 要先做做样子是吗
Keeping up appearances before we bust this stray shit wide open?
我就要找到那个搞破坏的人了
I’m close to finding our saboteur.
你给我的追踪数据 是有时间标记的
That tracking data you gave me– it’s time stamped.
只要我用通讯卫星对它做个交叉对照
But once I cross-reference it with sat tracking,
就能找出是谁对他做了编程
we’re gonna figure out who programmed him
试图偷走我们的数据
to try to smuggle out our data.
很好
Excellent.
听着
Look…
当我们公♥司♥的老大发现
when our corporate overlords realize
我们阻止了一场商业间谍活动
that we have saved them from corporate espionage,
他们会心存感激的
they are going to be grateful.
这样我就会受到他们的嘉奖
And I am going to accept their gratitude
升个职 换间大办公室
in the form of a title bump, a room upgrade,
无限出入梅萨酒吧的权限
and unlimited Mesa Bar access.
也许我该申请得到特蕾莎的岗位
Maybe I should request Theresa’s quarters.
你知道他们第一个就会拿她开刀 严惩不贷
You know the first head to roll for all this is gonna be hers.
是啊 别让她太失望了
Yeah, don’t be so disappointed for her.
种瓜得瓜
You reap what you sow.
如果质保部门少花点时间来对付我们
If QA spent less time treating us like the enemy–
那是相互的 埃尔希
That’s a two-way street, Elsie.
特蕾莎也只是在做份内之事而已
Theresa’s just trying to do her job.
也许她该更努力一点
Maybe she should try harder.
现在似乎出现了很多乱七八糟的问题
Sure seems like there’s a lot of shit slipping through the cracks.
明白了 好
Got it, okay.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我上次发来的查询有进展了吗
Any progress on the inquiry I sent?
是的 罗威先生 我已经得到你想要的信息了
Yes, Mr. Lowe, I’ve got the information you asked for.
不出所料 既没有客人也没有接待员
As expected, there are neither guests nor hosts
17区
在那个区域登记过
registered in that sector.
不出所料
As expected?
这里已被设为禁区
It’s been designated off-limits
是为将来的故事线准备的
for future narrative development.
最近有多少技术人员去过17区
How many techs visited Sector 17 recently?
我查查
Checking.
没有
No one.
[17]区
你是阿诺德吗
Are you Arnold?
阿诺德是谁
Who’s Arnold?
你又是谁
And who the hell are you?
小子 这是你的朋友吗
Boy, is this some friend of yours?
你这是擅闯民宅
Well, you’re trespassing.
停止运动功能
Freeze motor functions.
-我说停止所有运动功能 -爸爸
– I said freeze all motor functions. – Daddy,
别伤害他 他只是迷路了
Don’t hurt him! He’s just lost.
他完全可以在别人的领地里迷路
Well, he can be lost on someone else’s property.
不是吗
Can’t you?
够了
That’s enough.
回到原来的状态
As you were.
语♥音♥指令对他们无效
They don’t respond to voice commands.
他们回应了我的
They do respond to mine.
他们是谁
Who are they?
现在是孤魂野鬼
Ghosts now.
残存的时间幸存者
Survivors of the wreck of time.
他们是第一代接待员吗
These are first generation?
到这来 孩子
Come here, boy.
露出另一张脸
Turn the other cheek.
我们的新设计在效率方面大为提高
See, what our newer designs gained in efficiency,
却失去了优雅
they lost in grace.
为什么这么久了他们还能运作
How are they still operating after all this time?
我亲自维护的他们
I maintain them myself.
行了 罗伯特
That’s enough, Robert.
他们是公园里仅存的一批
These are the only ones left in the park
阿诺德亲自创造的接待员
that Arnold built himself.
这也是为什么我不忍♥心摧毁他们的原因
That’s why I didn’t have the heart to destroy them.
那个以及另外显而易见的原因
That and the obvious.
你好 乔克 小乖乖
Hello, Jock. Good boy.
我跟他说过我们全家人的一次度假经历
I told him of a holiday my family had taken once
到康沃尔郡彭丁的海边
out on the seaside at Pendeen in Cornwall.
我和我哥哥在乡间漫步
My brother and I roamed the countryside.
那是我儿时唯一的快乐回忆
It’s my only happy memory of my childhood.
阿诺德根据这个创造了他们作为给我的礼物
Arnold built them as a gift.
他说伟大的艺术家总是将自己藏于作品中
He said that great artists always hid themselves in their work.
当然 阿诺德的版本
Of course, Arnold’s versions
美化了原始的人物
flattered the originals.
多年来我做了一些调整
I made some adjustments over the years.
特别赋予了我的父亲
Gave my father, in particular,
一点他原本的性格
a few of his original characteristics.
恕我直言 先生
Respectfully, sir,
这些事情让我很困扰
this sort of thing troubles me–
乐园里竟然有不受监控的接待员
unmonitored hosts in the park.
他们只会到我准许的地方去
They only go where I’ve let them.
他们不会伤害任何人
They’re quite harmless,
和所有的接待员一样
like all our hosts.
我相信你会让我缅怀一下过去的
I’m sure you can indulge me the little connection with my past.
如果你能再次看见你的儿子 伯纳德
If you could only see your son again, Bernard,
难道你不想吗
wouldn’t you want to?
我觉得我该回去了
I think I should be getting back.
好的
Yes.
你不介意的话我们可以稍后再讨论这个
We’ll talk about this later if you like.
好了 罗伯特
Well, Robert…
跟我说说你今天做了些什么
tell me all about your day.
你得盯着点珀里亚
Keep your eye on Pariah.
今晚我们的容量快满了
We’re running close to capacity tonight.
天啊
Oh, my God.
看起来就像甜水镇在下酸雨
Looks like acid rain on Sweetwater!
去他妈的福特还有他的新故事线
Fuck Ford and his new fucking narrative.
去他妈的这白♥痴♥地图
Fuck this stupid fucking map.
去他妈的滴酒不沾的丹麦婊♥子♥
Fuck that teetotaling Danish bitch.
你是在提起投诉吗 希斯摩尔先生
Are you filing a complaint, Mr. Sizemore?
我在宣示这个公园是我的舞台
I am declaring that this park is my stage
我想干什么就干什么
and I shall do with it what I please.
好吧 我想这是个再好不过的时机了
Well, I suppose now is as good a time as any.
李·希斯摩尔先生 这位是夏洛特·黑尔
Lee Sizemore, this is Charlotte Hale,
董事会的执行总裁
executive director of our board.
她代表提洛公♥司♥到这来
She’s here on behalf of Delos
来监督管理层的过渡
to oversee certain transitions in our administration.
我们见过了
We’ve met.
提取接待员资源记录
Access host resources logs.
总共有多少第一代接待员
How many first-generation hosts are there?
82个
82.
其中多少是由阿诺德设计的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!