我不需要那玩意儿就能知道你在想什么
I don’t need one of those things to know what you’re thinking,
因为我被设计成
because I was built
仅通过观察就能看透别人
to read people just by looking at them,
比他们自己还了解他们想要什么
to know what they want before they do.
我知道一旦你得到机会
And I know that you want to fuck me over
就想操翻我 但你不该这么做
the first chance you get, but you shouldn’t.
每个人都有自己想要的东西
Everyone has something they want.
我可以帮你
I could help you.
或者也可以把你开膛破肚
Or I could gut you like a trout.
但我不需要那样做
But I won’t need to resort to that.
因为除了这里的东西
Because despite what’s in here,
我们也没太多差别
we’re not so different.
对吗
Are we?
希尔女士已经到了
我们相信你明白她的出现
表示时间上将不会有更多的拖延
是的 我明白事情的紧急性
Yes, I understand the urgency.
我会尽力
I’ll do what I can.
是否结束外部连接
Terminate external connection?

Yes.
负1.5 纬度
Negative 1.5. Latitude?
2.69度
At 2.69 degrees.
不 你才没有 你说什么呢
No, you did not. What are you talking about?
-真的 确实管用 -真的吗
– Yes, it works. – Are you serious?
我跟你说
I’m telling you.
-要鸡尾酒吗 先生 -要
– Cocktail, sir? – Yeah.
好的 没问题 请您享用
All right. Absolutely. Enjoy.
对于一个请病假的人 你看着很健康啊
You look well for someone on sick leave.
再来一杯玛格丽塔酒
Another margarita.
来跟我喝一杯
Join me for a round?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
那就只要一杯
Just the one, then.
过去的五天里
Over the last five days,
为了给他的故事线腾出空间
to make room for his narrative,
福特撤换了超过50名接待员
Ford displaced over 50 hosts.
导致公园里的活动故事线
It’s created continuity holes
出现了连续的漏洞
in active storylines all over the park.
我需要你把这些漏洞补上
I need you to start plugging them.
抱歉 人的忍♥耐力是有限的
Sorry, a man can only take so much.
从创意角度而言 我已经软了
Creatively speaking, I’m flaccid now.
我硬不起来了
I can’t get it up.
我相信你会恢复的
I’m sure you’ll recover.
你到底知不知道
Do you have any idea
我们为那些故事线付出了多少心血
what went into those narratives
但他却一下子就毁掉了
that he just demolished overnight?
且不说我用于写作的那几个月
Now, forget about the months I spent writing.
我想强调的是 我呕心沥血
I’m talking about the years of my life
探究人性本质和真理原始本色的那么多年
squeezed down to their essence, the raw pulp of truth–
我寄托于一个伟大故事线的真理
my truth in one transcendent narrative.
那就是”衔尾人”的来头啊
Is that where the “Whoroborus” came in?
再继续逼我 我就退出
Keep pushing me, I’ll quit.
不 你不会的
No, you won’t.
你会喝鸡尾酒
You’ll drink your cocktails,
嘴上骂骂娘 然后忘掉这一切
make your idle threats, and get this out of your system.
但别让我等太久
But don’t take too long.
如果福特不能成功搞定
If Ford can’t pull this off,
董事会会找人来代替他
the board will be looking for a replacement.
但他们不会在这儿找
But they won’t be looking here.
你说这是找到怀亚特最快的路
Fastest way to get to Wyatt, you said.
但看来他们也不打算让任何人从这里通过
But it doesn’t look like they’re letting anyone pass here either.
但士兵比珀里亚的少
Well, there’s fewer soldiers than Pariah.
我们可以靠火力杀过去
We shoot our way through.
那条隧♥道♥通向旧界
That tunnel leads to the Old Territories.
天啊 泰迪
My, my, Teddy.
罗伯特之前是给你灌了醋吧
I think Robert gave you some extra vinegar back there,
脑袋都不清醒了
maybe took away some sense, too.
你如果死在半路上
It doesn’t matter how fast the route is
那这条路再快也没用
if you’re gonna end up dead in the middle of it.
我需要你…
I need you…
找到怀亚特
to find Wyatt.
队伍跟紧点
Tighten the ranks.
稍息 伙计们
At ease, fellas.
保持优秀的表现
Keep up the exemplary work.
怀亚特干的
Wyatt’s handiwork.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
他觉得干净利落地杀人没意思
Straight-up killing couldn’t hold his interest.
感觉这样有负他的使命
Like he wasn’t living up to the full measure of his calling,
所以他尽量加入更多的创造性
so he worked to get more creative.
准备好了吗
Ready?
就是怀亚特 好吧
That’s Wyatt, all right.
他就在附近
He’s close.
给你一句建议
A word of advice–
不管你过去有什么样的鲁莽行为
whatever your past indiscretions,
都必须平静地放下
make peace with them.
我们越向前进 它们只会越严重
They’re only gonna get worse the further along we go.
弗勒德
Flood?
我♥操♥ 是泰迪·弗勒德
Fuck me, it’s Teddy Flood.
你认错人了 士兵
You’ve made a mistake, soldier,
但你现在走开还来得及
but it’s not too late for you to keep walking.
无意冒犯 长官
All due respect, sir,
这张脸我绝不会认错
that’s a face I’ll never forget.
就是这个混♥蛋♥
That’s the son of a bitch
在埃斯卡兰特埋伏了我们的前哨
ambushed our outpost at Escalante.
你根本不知道埃斯卡兰特那里是怎么回事
You don’t know a damn thing about what went down in Escalante.
我知道那些人不是怀亚特一人所杀
I know Wyatt didn’t kill all those men by himself.
而且对现在的情况我也略知一二
And I know a thing or two about what’s going down right now.
你想找死吗
You trying to get yourself killed?
说什么平静处理过去的鲁莽行为
Making peace with past indiscretions.
快跑
Go!
我来拖住他们
I’ll hold them off.
天啊
Jesus.
-请问您要点什么 -水 谢谢
– What would you like? – Water, please.
你看上去像是需要喝杯酒
You look like a woman who could use a drink.
你喜欢什么酒
What’s your poison?
我来了好多次 足够知道
I’ve been here enough to know that the park
我能应付的只有乐园本身
is all the poison I can handle.
老客人了呢
A repeat visitor.
一个人旅行吗
Traveling solo?
纯正主义者
Purist.
在纯净没有杂质的体验中享受快♥感♥
Getting off on the undiluted experience.
你最喜欢的故事线是…
Your favorite narrative is– oh.
“救赎的最终埋葬”
“The Final Burial of Salvation.”
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我的任务就是看出人的欲望并加以满足
Well, it’s my business to read desires and to satiate them.
我…我叫李 李·希斯摩尔
I’m– I’m Lee, Lee Sizemore.
剧情策划部负责人
Head of narrative.
所有这些幻想
All these fantasies
都出自你那颗变♥态♥的小脑瓜吗
come from your twisted little mind, huh?
只有那些精彩的出自我
Well, the good ones do.
那么 请告诉我 希斯摩尔先生
So, tell me, Mr. Sizemore…
你最喜欢玩哪个
what’s your favorite ride?
我负责写 我不玩
Well, I write them, I don’t play them.
你希望别人沉迷其中
Oh, you want others to indulge,
自己却不肯吗
but you won’t do so yourself?
你怕失控
You’re afraid to lose control.
或许…或许只是由于我的工作环境
Well, maybe– maybe it’s just a product of my work environment.
毕竟整个氛围不大允许我们放纵
We’re not exactly in a culture where we can just let loose.
我还以为剧情策划部负责人
I would have thought the head of narrative
能为所欲为呢
could do whatever he wanted.
我的艺术创作自♥由♥是有限制的
My artistic freedom is constrained,
一举一动都有质保部密切关注
what, with QA breathing down my neck
行为部门还会把那该些死的东西编得脱离剧本

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!