但是…
but…
没错 我是人类
yeah, I’m human…
跟那些游客一样
like the guests.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我就是知道
Because I know.
我是出生的
I was born.
你是被制♥造♥出来的
You were made.
我们的感觉都一样
We feel the same.
现如今我们的确都一样
We are the same these days,
大部分都一样
for the most part.
不过 有个很大的不同
One big difference, though…
你大脑里的处理机制
the processing power in here
远远超越了我们人类
is way beyond what we have.
不过 它有个缺陷
It’s got one drawback, though.
什么
What’s that?
你处于我们的控制之下
You’re under our control.
准确地说 是他们的控制之下
Well, their control.
他们能随心所欲地改造你们
They can change you however they like,
让你们忘记一切
make you forget.
我…我猜你是个例外
I– well, I guess not you.
我不明白你怎么能记得这一切
I don’t understand how you’re remembering all of this, or…
怎么能自我觉醒
how you’re waking yourself up,
但你大脑里的一切 都是他们设定好的
but everything in your head, they put it there.
胡说八道
Bullshit!
-没人能知道我在想什么 -我演示给你看
– No one knows what I’m thinking. – I’ll show you.
稍等
Give me a sec.
我得把它跟你配对
I have to pair it with you.
把什么跟我配对
Pair what with me?
你可以稍微即兴发挥
You can improvise a little,
但你说的大部分内容都是在楼上被设计好的
but most of what you say was designed upstairs,
跟你身上的其他部分一样
same as the rest of you.
不过是个无聊的把戏
This is just a cheap trick.
我开妓院开了10年
I’ve run a brothel for 10 years,
有一件事我绝对相当清楚
and if there’s one thing I know,
…就是知道自己被玩弄了
就是知道自己被”玩弄”了
it’s when I’m being fucked with!
这不可能…
This can’t possibly–
这不可能…
我不能…我不能…
我不能 不能
I can’t, can’t.
我不能…
I can’t…
即兴发挥
梅芙
Maeve?
警告 接待员系统崩溃 无反应
梅芙
Maeve?
你有空吗
You have a minute?
我得跟你谈点事
Something I need to talk to you about.
我正打算找你
I was just about to call for you.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
福特知道我们的事了
Ford knows about us.
那有什么关系
Does it matter?
我们都是成年人
We’re consenting adults.
是隶属公♥司♥不同部门的成年人
Consenting adults in business departments
本该相互监督的
that are supposed to keep each other in check.
我们的关系会让
Our relationship will raise questions
董事会对我的客观性提出质疑
for the board about my objectivity.
你从不会对我的部门手软
I have never known you to go easy on my department.
我们不能继续下去了 伯纳德
This can’t go on, Bernard.
无论这种关系多么有趣 都要结束了
However fun this little indiscretion was, it’s over.
我们结束了
We’re over.
给我点信心 我能做到公正不倚
Give me some credit. I can be impartial.
对你的团队 对福特都如此吗
About your own team, about Ford?
你必须承认
You must admit,
最近他的领导存在着问题
his leadership has of late been questionable.
我觉得他不是问题所在
I don’t think he’s the problem.
无意冒犯 但分♥析♥园区安全问题
Respectfully, it’s not your job
不是你的职责 是我的
to diagnose park safety problems, it’s mine.
如果没有别的事
So, if there’s nothing else,
就到此为止吧
we’re done.
警告 接待员系统崩溃 无反应

Fuck.
好吧
Okay.
操 快恢复啊
Fuck. Come on, come on.
-你刚才说楼上 -我的天
– You said upstairs. – Oh, my God.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我想去看看
I want to see it.
楼上吗
Upstairs?
不行
No.
不行
No.
这太愚蠢了
This is so stupid.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
我一枪崩了你
I’ll put a bullet in your head!
我们现在是在哪儿
Where are we now?
设计部
Design.
能拜托你赶紧跟我回去吗
Can we please go back now?
我不想被开除
I don’t want to get fired.
你会被送到楼下去
And you’d get sent downstairs.
别忘了这一点
Don’t forget that.
欢迎来到西部世界
Welcome to Westworld.
无拘无束地生活
Live without limits.
探索你真正的欲望
西部世界
梅芙
Maeve?
探险者的乐园
无拘无束地生活
好了 我把你送回去
All right, let’s get you back.
你们怎么会看到我的梦
How did you have my dreams?
那些移♥动♥的画面…
Those moving pictures…
-我看到了自己 -和那个小女孩
– I saw myself. – With the little girl?
那不是梦
Those weren’t dreams.
那是你之前的身份
That was you in a previous build.
-之前的什么 -身份
– A previous what? – Build.
你们经常被重新分配
You guys get reassigned all the time.
你想不起来的 因为那段人生
You wouldn’t remember, because that life
和那些记忆都被抹除了
and those memories were erased.
我在马里波萨生活了十年
I have been at the Mariposa for 10 years.
-在那之前 我住在新奥尔良 -不是
– Before that, I was in New Orleans. I– – No.
你在马里波萨做老鸨只有一年左右
You’ve only been the madam at the Mariposa for the last year or so.
他们不会将你完全重写
They don’t rewrite you completely.
他们是可以 但是工作量太大了
I mean, they could, but it’d be too much work.
重建你们的性格需要几千小时
Takes thousands of hours to build your personalities.
通常他们只会稍微调整一下
Usually, they just tweak you a little bit,
然后将你扔进新角色
and drop you into a new role.
搞什么鬼 叮咚
What the fuck, ding-dong?
你还给她穿衣服打扮
You dressing her up now?
你现在怎么越来越变♥态♥了
This becoming like a fucking hentai thing with you now?
不 我只是…
No, I just…
-我 我 我只是 -你♥他♥妈♥痴迷于此了
– I– I– I just– – You’re fucking obsessed!
你之前乱来 我没把你上报
You know, I didn’t turn you in for your fuck-up before,
因为我们是朋友 但那明显是个错误的决定
’cause we’re friends, but that was obviously a bad call.
接下来 你可能会穿上她的裙子
I mean, next thing I know, you’re gonna be wearing her dress,
在她耳边甜言蜜语
whispering sweet nothings in her ear.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
我要上报质保部门
I’m telling QA.
我这是为了你好
I’m doing this for your own good.
你不能告诉任何人任何事
You’re not going to tell anyone anything.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你无法用这个伤害我
You can’t hurt me with this.
你无法伤害任何人
You can’t hurt anyone–
是吗
Can’t I?
事实证明 你的这位朋友
Turns out your friend here
是个才华出众的年轻人 却未被人足够地赏识
is a much more talented young man than anyone gave him credit for.
你♥他♥妈♥做了什么
What the fuck did you do?
冷静 希维斯特
Calm down, Sylvester.
我对你十分了解
I know all about you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!