西部世界
第一季 第六集
通缉令
早上好 梅芙
Morning, Maeve.
是陪客人聊天还是操♥逼♥到深夜
Late night talking or fucking?
你只有靠后者才能得到钱
You’re only getting paid for the latter.
他们心满意足了 我就能拿到钱
I get paid when they’re grateful.
我可不是总靠两腿间的小洞
Ain’t always about what’s between my legs.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
新来的
Newcomer.
看上去是个粗暴的硬汉
Looks like a rough one.
给我一瓶酒
Give me a bottle.
光是洗掉他身上的污秽 就得用掉大半瓶
You’re gonna need most of that just to scrub the filth off him.
去照照镜子 重新化个妆
Go find a mirror, finish putting your face on.
我来应付这家伙
I’ll handle this one.
你不把衣服脱掉吗
Aren’t you gonna take your clothes off?
我会的 亲爱的
Well, I would, darling,
不过等我开始脱♥内♥裤♥的时候
but by the time I got down to my knickers,
估计你已经”完事”了
I suspect you’d be done anyway.
就要这种劲头才对
That’s the spirit.
真是个大男人
Such a big man.
浑身都很壮硕
So big all over
可惜”关键部位”不怎么大
except where it counts.
亲爱的 我同意免费让你操一次的时候
Darling, when I gave you a turn on the house,
我以为你也能好好报答我呢
I thought you might give me something in return.
随便什么都行
Anything.
就是这样
That’s it.
别害羞
Don’t be shy.
该死
Shit.
好了
Now, then…
我们上回说到哪儿了
where were we?
-你把这个给别人看了吗 -我能给谁看啊
– You show this to anyone? – Who would I show it to?
这可不是某个带着瑞士军刀的游客干的
This wasn’t some guest with a Swiss Army knife.
肯定是这里的某个人干的
This was done by someone down here.
我之前确实觉得有可能是你干的
It did occur to me that it might be you.
然后我又想到 你已经在这里待了很久了
But then I remembered that you’ve been here forever,
如果你要出♥卖♥♥♥我们
and if you were gonna sell us out,
那肯定早就下手了
you would’ve done that years ago.
我很感激你这么想
I appreciate that.
所以
So…
我们的接待员并没有发疯
instead of our hosts going insane,
而是被用于商业间谍活动
they are being used for industrial espionage.
这算不算是…
Does that make this a…
考验人究竟是乐观还是悲观地看待这一情况
glass-half-full or half-empty-type situation?
我们是工程师
We’re engineers.
那只能说明产品的生产规格有误
It means the glass has been manufactured to the wrong specifications.
我们知道它具体传输了什么信息吗
Do we have any idea what information it was transmitting?
它的脑袋都被砸烂在巨蟒山路的一块大石头上了
It’s smeared all over a rock up on Python Pass.
我们最多估计只能查出
Best we could do would be to figure out
他把信息传送给谁了
who he was transmitting the information to,
但我们需要知道他出现在那上面的具体时间
but we’d need the exact time that he was up there,
他的地理坐标信息都被清除了
and his geocache was wiped.
并没有全部被清除
Not all of it.
这家伙是个老款的
Our friend was an early model.
老接待员采用的都是传统地理定位系统
The old hosts used a legacy geopositioning system.
像你说的 我来公♥司♥太久了
Like you said, I’ve been here forever.
信息依然保存在那里
The information’s still there,
但是新系统读取不到
but the newer system can’t read it.
意思是我们可以获取到吗
Meaning we can’t access it?
意思是 为了获取到这个信息
Meaning in order to access it,
我得去一趟楼下
I’m going to need to go downstairs.
B82层
Floor B82.
没有权限 不准擅入
Restricted personnel only.
伯纳德·罗威 我已获授权
Lowe, Bernard. I’m authorized.
输入密♥码♥
正在进行设备配对
配对完成
将已知数据投射到历史传统数据
Project the known data against the legacy data
寻找异常
and look for anomalies.
从这片区域开始
Start in this area.
发现异常
瞧瞧啊 伟大的科学
Look at that, science.
它什么时候达到顶峰的
What time did it reach the peak?
发现异常
再次发现异常
告诉我地点
Show me where.
发现异常
再次发现异常
将这些与新系统进行对比
Check these against the new system.
再次发现异常
[没有记录]
这些是没有在新系统中注册的接待员吗
These are hosts that aren’t registered with the new system?
再次发现异常
[没有记录]
[是的]
所以如果我们希望峡谷延伸到这么远
So, if we want the canyon to extend this far,
那这小镇就必须被清除
this has to go.
我们可以把这里的人口分摊到附近的农场中
We can distribute the population amongst the neighboring farms
或是把他们直接废弃
or just decommission them.
不行 我觉得我们这一天已经扰乱够多的东西了
No, I think we’ve been disruptive enough for one day.
让峡谷在距离小镇不远的地方终止
We’ll end the canyon just short of the town.
我自己回去就行了
I’ll find my own way back.
继续
Carry on.
你看着这个觉得眼熟吗
That look like anything to you?
没什么可说的
Not much to say.
迷宫只是个古老的本地传说而已
The maze is an old native myth.
跟我说说 希奥多
Regale me, Theodore.
迷宫本身就是对一个人一生的总结
The maze itself is the sum of a man’s life–
他做出的那些选择
choices he makes,
他坚持的那些梦想
dreams he hangs on to.
在其中心 有一个传奇般的男人
And there at the center, there’s a legendary man
他被一次又一次地杀死 持续无数次
who had been killed over and over again countless times,
但他总能起死回生
but always clawed his way back to life.
那个男人最后一次归来
The man returned for the last time
在狂怒之下 打败了所有压♥迫♥他的人
and vanquished all his oppressors in a tireless fury.
他建造了一栋房♥子
He built a house.
在房♥子周围 他建了个极其复杂的迷宫
Around that house he built a maze so complicated,
只有他能从其中自♥由♥穿行
only he could navigate through it.
我想他是看够了打斗场面
I reckon he’d seen enough of fighting.
该死的士兵封锁了边界
The goddamn soldiers closed the border.
珀里亚好像出了点问题
Some kind of trouble in Pariah.
好了 泰迪
All right, Teddy.
是时候证明你的价值了
Time for you to earn your keep.
还有什么办法能越过边界
How else do we get over the border?
我们想要的都在怀亚特那里
Wyatt’s got what we both want,
所以我们必须过去
so that’s where we have to get to.
是有别的办法
There’s another way.
不过有点凶险
But it’s a little treacherous.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我不会让你脏了自己的手
I won’t make you get your hands dirty.
我不是担心这个
Dirty ain’t my concern.
你想怎么做随便你
Now, you do what suits you.
我是一定会过去的
I’m going all the same.
我要找到德洛丽丝
And I’m gonna find Dolores.
你的一切所为
Everything you do,
都是因为楼上的工程师们
it’s because the engineers upstairs
编好了程序让你去执行
programmed you to do it.
你没有选择
You don’t have a choice.
没人能强迫我做我不想做的事情 亲爱的
Nobody makes me do something I don’t want to, sweetheart.
是 不过…
Yeah, but…
那是你性格的一部分
it’s part of your character.
你是难以被驯服的人
You’re hard to get.
就算你会拒绝客人
Even when you say no to the guests,
那也是因为你的程序是这样设定的
it’s because you were made to.
你跟他们是一类人 而非跟我是一类
And you are like them, not like me?
是的
Right.
虽然我没法去乐园
Well, I can’t exactly afford to go to the park,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!