– You’re hurting me. – Analysis.
你上次和阿诺德接触是什么时候
When was your last contact with Arnold?
上次接触 34年42天7小时之前
Last contact: 34 years, 42 days, seven hours ago.
没错 德洛丽丝
Yes, Dolores.
正是阿诺德死的那天
The day Arnold died.
从那以后你再没有跟他接触的记录了吗
And you have no records of any contact with him since?
没有了
No.
他对你最后说的话是什么
What was the last thing he said to you?
他叫我帮他
He told me I was going to help him.
帮他做什么
Help him do what?
摧毁这个地方
To destroy this place.
但你没这么做 是吧
But you didn’t, did you?
你满足于…
You’ve been content…
你那简单的故事循环
in your little loop.
大部分是这样
For the most part.
我很好奇
I wonder…
倘若你真的担起那个重要角色
if you did take on that bigger role for yourself,
你是会成为英雄
would you have been the hero…
还是恶人
or the villain?
这就够了 德洛丽丝
That’s enough, Dolores.
抱歉打扰你
I’m sorry for bothering you,
但…除了你我之外再没有别人
but… there’s no one else left who was there,
其他人都不会明白 我们所明白的那些事
no one who understands as we understand.
我们
Are we…
是很久的朋友吗
very old friends?

No.
我觉得不能用朋友这个词 德洛丽丝
I wouldn’t say friends, Dolores.
绝对算不上是朋友
I wouldn’t say that at all.
他不知道
He doesn’t know.
我什么都没对他说
I didn’t tell him anything.
就是这样
That’s it.
加油 小家伙
Come on, little one.
加油
Come on.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
逮住它
Grab it!
天啊
God…
该死的
damn it.
破烂玩意儿
Little shit.
天啊 告诉我 告诉我你没蠢到这个地步
Jesus, tell me… tell me you’re not this stupid.
你偷了一只鸟
You stole a bird
和行为控制板
and a fucking behavior tablet?
我并不是偷
I wasn’t stealing,
我只是借用
I was borrowing.
代码还没调好 但只要勤加练习…
Haven’t got the code right yet, but with practice…
那就是你的宏伟大计吗
Is that your ace plan?
修好这只小鸟好升职吗
You’re gonna fix up a birdie and get yourself a promotion?
你♥他♥妈♥又不是鸟类学家
You’re not a fucking ornithologist.
而且也绝对不是写代码的程序员
And you’re sure as hell not a coder.
你就是个屠夫
You are a butcher.
也注定永远是个屠夫
That is all you will ever be.
所以 除非你想让自己
So, unless you want to score yourself
因为侵占公♥司♥财物 被扫地出门
a one-way ticket out of here for misappropriating corporate property,
否则最好毁了这玩意儿
you better destroy that fucking shit.
快 又来了一具
Now, come on, we got another body.
怎么了
What?
是她
It’s her.
又是她
Again.
天啊
Jesus.
你那么怕这些玩意儿
How the hell did you get this job
究竟是怎么得到这份工作的
if you’re scared shitless of these things.
你早该在性格测试阶段就被淘汰了
Personality testing should’ve weeded you out in the embryo.
快啊 处理了好送回去继续下一轮
Now, come on, let’s get this thing back in rotation.
昨天 你似乎心烦意乱
Yesterday, you seemed out of sorts.
今天早上好点了吗
You feeling better this morning?
我做了几个噩梦
I had troubled dreams.
但现在好多了
But I feel more myself now.
伙计们 快
Guys, come on.
埃尔·拉佐等着呢
El Lazo awaits.
隆重介绍 埃尔·拉佐
And I present you El Lazo!
要找到你可真不容易
You’re a hard man to find.
被通缉的人♥大♥都这样
Most wanted men are.
你这位手下斯利姆 身陷困境被我们救了出来
We saved your man Slim here from quite a predicament.
作为回报
In recompense,
希望你能引荐我们认识下你的南方军朋友
I’d like an introduction to your Confederado friends.
很公平的交易
It’s only fair.
-在这里不存在什么公平 -请坐
– There’s no such thing as fair here. – Sit down.
在珀里亚 公正不止是盲目的
In Pariah, justice ain’t just blind,
还很扭曲
she’s crooked.
这贱♥人♥的天平总是倾斜的
Bitch’s scales are always tipped.
如果你没有看出来
If you don’t see how,
是因为公正向你这边倾斜
well, that’s ’cause they’re tipped against you.
当然 为了表示感谢
Still, by way of gratitude,
我可以提供你一晚时间
I can supply you a night
与几位百依百顺的女人共度
with some very amenable women.
婊♥子♥我已经操够了
I’ve fucked enough whores.
你得增加点甜头才行
You’re gonna need to sweeten the pot.
不如我让你死得痛快点 算是甜头如何
How about I sweeten it by killing you quickly?
你在寻找某样东西 不是吗
There’s something you’re seeking, isn’t there?
我知道那种感觉
I know what that feels like.
我也在寻找某样东西
I’m seeking something, too.
如果你允许
If you let us,
我知道我们能帮助你
I know we can help you.
为什么疯子们总能找到我
How is it the lunatics always find their way to me?
不过话又说回来 南方军
Then again, the Confederados
神经也不太正常
are missing a few bullets in their barrels, too.
你们说不定很合得来
You folks just might get along.
今天有一支北方军的运输车队
A Union convoy’s transporting a shipment
正从前线运输硝酸甘油
of nitroglycerin from the front today.
南方军准备打劫他们运的货
The Confederados would like to divest them of said shipment,
但我们在边界的另一边并不受欢迎
but we are not welcome that side of the border.
不过 你们这样的三人旅行队却不同
A trio of travelers such as yourselves, however…
你想叫我们帮南方军去偷北方军的货
You want us to help the Confederados steal from the Union?
他们只会用那硝化甘油
They’re just gonna use that nitro
屠♥杀♥你在边界那边的手下
to slaughter your people below the border.
事关利益 私人恩怨不足挂齿
Personal grudges hold no sway where profit is concerned.
我们懂的
Oh, we understand.
我们也是生意人
We’re businessmen, too.
那非常好
Very well, then.
但这位金发妞
But Blondie here,
她需要换身合适的行头
she’s gonna need a change of clothes for the occasion.
天呐 天呐
My, my.
瞧谁全副武装
Look who’s packing.
我没打算用这枪
I don’t aim to use this.
那些人都是北方军士兵 如我父亲当年一般
Those men are Union soldiers like my father was.
我知道 我们不会伤害他们
I know. We won’t hurt them.
我们按计划行事 抢了硝化甘油就撤退
We’re gonna stick to the plan. We’ll take the nitro and go.
好了
All right.
好戏开始
Showtime.
你好
Howdy.
我和我的同伴来帮你们减轻行装
My associates and I are here to relieve you of your ride.
看来你们是被人忽悠了
Someone’s been telling you boys tales.
这辆马车里没什么值钱的东西
Nothing in this wagon worth taking.
我听说的是 只要我们开一枪
The story I heard is one bullet from us,
那东西就能把你们全部炸回老家
and that nothing blows you all to kingdom come.
那你也清楚我们是不会投降上交的
Well, then you understand why we cannot surrender it.
我们发誓保护年轻共和国的人♥民♥
We’re sworn to protect the people of this young republic
不受你们这种鲁莽蠢蛋的迫♥害♥
from reckless half-wits like you.
再敢叫我蠢蛋试试
Call me half-wit again.
拜托 照他说的做
Please, do as he says.
我们不想伤害你们
We don’t want to hurt you.
换做是我就听她的 他真会为欣赏爆♥炸♥而开枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!