这次有几位客人是赫克托的随行
Got some guests riding with Hector this time.
给他们点靶子
Let’s give them something to shoot at.
给几个士兵重置任务
Retask a few of those soldiers.
如果你带着一群携带武器的人
If you’re riding into our town
骑进我们的小城
under the company of armed men,
你需要报上你此行所为何事
you’ll need to state your business.
大破坏
Mayhem.
你好啊
Well, hello there.
我想谈谈
I want to talk.
用这种方式找人谈谈还真有意思
Interesting way of starting a conversation.
今天就是个有趣的日子
Oh, it’s an interesting kind of day.
我可爱的朋友
Now, my lovely friend,
你想做什么交易
what deal is it you want to make?
你来取保险柜里的东西
You’re here for what’s in the safe.
你怎么知道的
Now, how would you know that?
我一眼就能看出想要特殊服务的男人
I can always tell when a man wants something that’s not on the menu.
我会给你密♥码♥
I’ll give you the combination
以此交换一些答案
in exchange for some answers.
你觉得我有你要的答案
You assume I have any answers.
这世界疯了
This world is madness.
我要了解关于这个的事情
I want to know about this.
有几个在农场的家庭
I’ve got a couple families in the homestead
改了他们的既定活动
who changed their itinerary.
他们要进城了
They’re headed into town.
应该20分钟左右到
Should be there in 20 minutes or so.
那地方血流成河
The place is a bloodbath.

Fine.
阻止他们
Cut these guys off.
让他们的武器卡壳 派出骑兵队
Jam their weapons and send in the cavalry.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们把他们在监狱里关一个晚上
We’ll give them a night in lockup,
然后让一名马里波萨的女孩
then have one of the girls at the Mariposa
把钥匙藏在早饭里带给他们
bring them a key hidden in their breakfast.
一旦客人们安置好了 我们来清场
If the guests are squared away, let’s wrap it up.
这是暗影
This is a shade.
神圣的本地传说
Sacred native lore.
他们会做这种小人
They make figures of them.
60.
暗影是做什么的
And what does the shade do?
你见过暗影吗
You’ve seen this?
是什么
What is it?
跨越世界的人
The man who walks between worlds.
他们从地狱被派来监督我们的世界
They were sent from hell to oversee our world.
47.
这是你对我最后的要求吗
Is this the last thing you required of me?
因为我们需要的时间
‘Cause we need a little more time
比警队会给的要长一些
than the constabulary will allow.
亲爱的 如果我对你有这种兴趣
Sweetheart, if I took that manner of interest in you,
可轮不到你说我们需要多久
you’d have no say in how long we’d need whatsoever.
我以为我疯了
I thought I was crazy,
我之前中了枪
but I got shot…
在这里
here.
没有伤痕
There’s no wound.
没有 但我确实中枪了
No, but I was shot.
这东西站在我面前
And this was standing over me.
然后一切就像没发生过一样
And then it was as if it never happened.
我要你切开这里
I want you to cut me right there.
我不喜欢将手无寸铁的女人开膛破肚
I’m not in the habit of cutting into defenseless women.
你也有脸当邪恶歹徒
Some big, bad outlaw.
梦游者说有些人能看到他们
The Dreamwalker said there were some who could see them.
-那是上天的恩赐 -恩赐
– That it’s a blessing from God. – A blessing?
能看到操控你的主人们
To see the masters who pull your strings.
他们不知道他们在说什么
They don’t know what they’re talking about.
你想躺着死
You’d rather die lying down or…
还是站着死
up on your feet?
去死吧
Go to hell.
来吧
Go on, then.
这可是头一次
This would be the first goddamn time
我连续两次求一个男人对我动手
I’ve had to ask a man to put his hands on me twice.
开门 艾斯卡顿 不然我们就开枪了
Open up, Escaton, or we’ll fire.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
说明我没有疯
That I’m not crazy after all.
最后一次机会了 艾斯卡顿
Last chance, Escaton!
出来投降 不然我们就开枪了
Come out or we’re shooting!
还有这一切都无所谓
And that none of this matters.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!