每片草叶
Every blade of grass.
在这里 我们就是神
In here, we were gods.
你们只是我们的客人
And you were merely our guests.
那阿诺德结局如何呢
And how did that work out for Arnold?
很不幸 他丧失了远见
Sadly, he lost his perspective.
他疯了
He went mad.
我没有 你也清楚
I haven’t, as you well know.
我看事情 一直非常清楚透彻
I have always seen things very clearly.
我和我父母当年就坐在这张桌子边
This is the table I sat at with my parents.
我就坐在这张椅子上
This is the chair I sat in.
我们对客人了如指掌 不是吗
We know everything about our guests, don’t we?
我们对我们的员工也是如此
As we know everything about our employees.
我希望你小心对待伯纳德
I do hope you will be careful with Bernard.
他的性情很敏感
He has a sensitive disposition.
非常抱歉 小姐
I beg your pardon, señorita.
这些年来有很多你这样的人
There have been many of you over the years,
我们一直 几乎一直
and we have always– almost always
都能想办法解决
found a way to make it work.
所以 我客气地请求你
So, I will ask you nicely,
请你
please…
不要挡我的道
don’t get in my way.
董事会会同意我的意见
The board will agree with me.
他们会派代表来
They’ll be sending a representative.
但他们已经派人来了
But they already have.
我以为他们会告诉你呢
I thought they would’ve told you.
不用了 摩奴
That won’t be necessary, Manu.
不用再来了
Not anymore.
你可以和其他人一起走了
You can join the others.
你可以告诉董事会
You can tell the board that
我会及时完成我的故事线
my narrative will be completed on time,
不会是怀旧的风格
and it won’t be a retrospective,
我相信你们都恐惧会是那样
as I’m sure you have all feared.
我不是多愁善感之人
I’m not the sentimental type.
霍尔登说斯利姆带了一大帮手下
Holden says this Slim’s got a whole gang with him,
所以我要你留在这里
so I need you to stay here.
如果你们寡不敌众
If you’re outnumbered,
最不该的就是让一个人袖手旁观
the last thing you need is somebody standing by.
-我可以帮忙 -不 不 不
– I can help. – No, no, no.
我知道你也许不懂
I know it doesn’t make any sense to you,
但我在这不会受伤 而你却会
but I can’t get hurt in there, but you can.
我不想看到你受伤
I would hate to see that happen.
待在这里 好吗 注意安全
Just stay here. Okay? Be safe.
-你享受到告别之吻了吗 -闭嘴
– Did you get a good-bye kiss? – Shut up.
说真的 如果明天之前你还没上她
Seriously, if you don’t bang her by tomorrow,
-她就归我了 -好了 听着
– I’m calling dibs. – Okay, listen up.
一会儿场面会非常混乱
It’s gonna be a bag of nails in there.
斯利姆和他的手下人数太多
Slim and his boys got us outnumbered.
最关键的是 这地方是由一个家庭经营的
On top of that, there’s a family runs this place.
善良的人
Good people.
我们必须确保那狼心狗肺的混♥蛋♥
We need to make sure that snake-hearted son of a bitch
-没有试图… -是是是 懂
– doesn’t try to– – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
冒险 赏金 我们懂的
Risk, reward. We got it.
来吧 我们把这些混♥蛋♥杀个爽
Come on. Let’s go fuck these fuckers up.
那他妈是什么
The fuck is that?
-你看我像条狗吗 -不 先生
– I look like a dog to you? – No, sir.
拿这些喂狗去吧
Feed that to them.
该拔枪了 狗♥杂♥种♥
Slap leather, cocksuckers.
老天
Oh, God!
我告诉过你的 对吧
Did I fucking tell you, or what?
升级版
Upgrade.
真棒
Nice.
不是我爱抱怨 但这真是鲁莽的行为
Ain’t normally the type to complain, but this is just foolhardy.
两个人去和怀亚特较量
Two men taking on Wyatt.
你再多嘴 我就把马收回 劳伦斯
Keep talking, and I’m gonna take the horse back, Lawrence.
怀亚特手下的怪胎们刚刚消灭了上一支
Wyatt’s freaks just wiped out the last group
前去搜寻他的小队
that went seeking him out.
而现在我们正骑马跟踪他
And here we are riding right after him.
我只是想说服你
I’m just trying to convince you
别让我俩像个局外人一样被杀死
not to get yourself and me as a bystander killed.
我不会让自己被杀
I’m not gonna get myself killed.
别以为我没听出这其中的差别
Don’t think I didn’t notice that distinction.
看来怀亚特的手下还留下了一人
Looks like Wyatt’s men left somebody behind after all.
泰迪
Teddy.
我早该猜到的
I should’ve guessed.
求你 结束我的痛苦吧
Please, put me out of my misery.
不好意思 泰迪
I’m sorry, Teddy.
似乎你只剩痛苦了
It looks like misery’s all you got.
放我下来 该死的
Let me out of this, God damn it!
通缉令上写着无论死活 对吧
That reward is dead or alive, right?
最好还是活着带回去
Always best to bring them in alive.
至少塞上他的嘴
Can we at least gag him?
好主意
That’s a fine idea.
别这样
Aw, come on.
听着 我知道你们是为了赏金
Look, I– I know you’re in it for the money.
你们不是真正的执法者
You ain’t no real lawman.
闭嘴
Shut up, you.
我老板埃尔·拉佐
Look, my boss, El Lazo,
他付你的钱 会比治安官给的多一倍
he’ll pay you twice what the marshals will
只要你给我解绑把我送去珀里亚就行
if you cut me loose and get me to Pariah.
给我听好了 你个下♥贱♥的混球
Listen to me, you lowdown piece of dirt.
这些人是不会
These men won’t–
-你♥他♥妈♥搞什么 -放轻松 兄弟
– What the fuck?! – Relax, man.
你不知道我们有多幸运
You have no idea how lucky we just got.
幸运 你刚打死了一个无辜的人
Lucky? You just shot an innocent man.
不 他是个机器人 和她还有斯利姆一样
No, he’s a robot, just like her and just like Slim here,
不过斯利姆是埃尔·拉佐的手下
except that Slim works for El Lazo,
而埃尔·拉佐则是享受公园最高刺♥激♥的入场券
and El Lazo is our ticket to the best ride in the park.
你的傻♥逼♥任务把我们引向了一个复活节彩蛋
Your bullshit mission led us right to an Easter egg.
你不能放他走
You’re not going to let him go.
瞧瞧你
Well, well. Look at you.
我对你越发感兴趣了 农场女
You’re starting to grow on me, farm girl.
给我让开
Now, out of the way.
你敢
Don’t you dare.
瞧吧
See?
多有趣啊 现在我们都拿枪对准一个人♥质♥
This is gonna be fun! Now we’re each gonna have one.
我也不会操♥我♥的人♥质♥
I won’t fuck mine either.
你真令人恶心
You’re disgusting.
我这个人需要适应
Just an acquired taste.
你会慢慢爱上我的 我保证
You’re gonna grow to love me, I promise.
好了 行吧
Come on. Hmm?
拜托
Come on.
跟我一起当坏人吧
Go black hat with me.
来吧 你要去拯救这女孩
Come on, you got to, you know, save the girl.
现在该给我找点事做
Now give me a little something.
你什么毛病
What is your problem?
我们一脱离现实世界
The second we get away from the real world,
你就变成一个邪恶的混♥蛋♥了
you turn into an evil prick.
邪恶吗
Evil?
这他妈是个游戏啊 比利
It’s a fucking game, Billy!
-别叫我比利 -你还想赢得她的芳心吗
– Don’t call me Billy! – Are you still trying to impress her?
因为我保证她根本毫不在意
Because I guarantee she does not give a shit
你怎么玩这场游戏
about how you play this game.
对吧 德洛丽丝
Do you, Dolores?
他在说什么 威廉
What’s he talking about, William?
来一趟黑暗之旅 她是不会有事的
She will be just fine with a trip down the dark side.
你也不会有事的
And so will you.
相信我
Trust me.
所以珀里亚怎么走
So, which way to Pariah?
接下来交给我就行了
Oh, you just let me take it from here.
好 好戏要来了
All right, time for the floor show.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!