再过几天 我的朋友们就会来救我
It will be a few more days before my friends show up.
三天
Three days.
通常情况下
Normally.
恐怕我等不及了
I’m afraid I don’t have time for that,
所以我们现在就走吧
so we’re leaving now.
收到制♥造♥烟火效果的请求
I’ve got a request for a pyrotechnic effect.
恶魔 低当量 两个装药
Los Diablos, low-yield, two charges.
批准
Approved.
正在授权
Authorizing.
跟上 赫克托
Step lively, Hector.
有遗言吗
Any last words?
赶紧动手吧
Get it over with.
我♥操♥
Motherfucker.
一根火柴
One match.
你很有能力
You’re a capable man.
我们去的地方你能帮上忙
We could do with your help where we’re going.
恐怕不行
Afraid not.
我们欠你个人情
We owe you a debt.
不 你这位朋友
No, your friend here
只欠我一两句话
simply owes me a word or two.
说出来就行了
That’ll do.
给个建议…
And a word of advice–
你们要找的东西
that thing you’re looking for?
是不可能在那个保险箱里是找到的
You’re never gonna find it in that safe.
他们闯进我们镇子时我才7岁
I was seven when they rode into my town.
有着魔鬼犄角 带着面具的人
Masked men in devils’ horns.
他们杀光所有人…
They killed everyone–
妇女 幼童 连牲口都不放过
women, children, even the animals.
他们把我母亲从下巴劈开到裆部
They gutted my mother from her jaw to her sex.
我不得不把她温热的鲜血
I had to paint her warm blood
涂满我的全身
over my skin to make sure
让他们以为我死了
that they would think I was dead.
我长大后开始追杀他们
Every one of them I tracked down,
我会把死在我手下之人的血再次涂满全身
I used their blood to paint my skin again.
只剩下一个人
Only one man left.
蛇头
The head of the snake.
他叫什么名字
What’s his name?
他有很多名字
He has many names.
大多数人叫他怀亚特
Most know him as Wyatt.
等等 小姑娘 这…这是什么
Hey, little girl, what– what is this?
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
别白费口舌了 女士
Don’t waste your breath, lady.
那属于他们所谓的宗教
That thing’s part of their so-called religion.
没人会告诉你的
Ain’t none of them’s gonna tell you nothing about that.
一小时五块钱
It’s $5 for an hour,
要是你先洗澡就四块
4 if you bathe first.
如果我们只点一个
Well, if we just get the one,
那我第二个上 能不能打个折
do I get a discount for being second and all?
我想我们能商量出解决办法的
I’m sure we can work something out.
来吧
Come on.
那个高个子 我以前见过他
The tall one, I’ve seen him before,
他的画像贴在邮局窗口
hanging in the window of the post office.
土匪吗
Bandits?
你觉得他们来是有目的的吗
Do you think they’re here for something?
我觉得他们可不仅仅是来操女人的
I think they’re interested in more than a turn at Franny’s backside.
我觉得他是赫克托的同伙
I think he rides with Hector.
传闻跟野蛮人一起生活的就是他吗
Is that the one they say lives out with the savages?
就是他
That’s the one.
要走了吗 我才刚到呢
Taking off? I just got here.
你已经给了我需要的
You gave me what I needed.
我就是这个作用吗
So, is that all I’m good for?
帮你缓解压力
Letting off a little stress?
谁说我有压力了
Who says I’m stressed?
你表现得挺明显了
You have your tells.
是啊 伯纳德
Oh, yes, Bernard,
观察大♥师♥
master of observation.
明天我得找福特谈谈
Tomorrow I have to talk to Ford.
为什么
Why?
他在园区制♥造♥混乱
He’s creating chaos in the park.
董事会的人随时会来
And the board will be descending at any moment.
我需要争取点时间
I need to buy some time.
要我给点建议吗
Some advice?
最好不要让他发现你很紧张或有防御性
Best to not show him you’re nervous or defensive.
我没有什么好防御的
I have nothing to be defensive about.
那就不要交叉双臂
Then don’t cross your arms.
这是一种古老的直觉
It’s an ancient instinct.
任何动物的肚子都是最脆弱的地方
The belly is the most vulnerable part of every animal.
把我比作惊恐的野兽 竟然还挺性感的
It’s so sexy being compared to a frightened beast.
这就对了
There.
这才是你该有的姿态
That’s the posture you’re looking for.
有时候
Sometimes,
尽管你尽了最大的努力
despite your best efforts,
你其实本来就那么迷人
you can actually be quite charming.
邻居来投诉了吗
Have the neighbors complained?
应该说 他们在问各种问题
Safe to say, they’re asking questions.
虽然这些石头很难移开
The rocks would prefer not to move,
但我们还是要把它们清除
but we shall move them yet.
也许我能帮帮你
Perhaps I can help you with that.
你现在开♥发♥的故事线
The narrative you’re creating
肯定是一项大工程
is clearly a massive endeavor.
如果你需要更多时间
If you need more time,
我觉得董事会肯定会乐意照顾一下
I’m sure the board would be happy to oblige.
他们肯定更加乐意
I’m sure they’d be happier
让我无限期推迟
for me to delay it indefinitely.
跟我来
Come with me.
你觉得我疯了
You imagine I have gone mad…
对吗
do you?
失去了理智
Lost my way?
我们只是担心
We’re simply concerned
你即将带来的改变程度过大
about the extent of the changes you’re making.
我们想保护你的遗产
We want to protect your legacy.
我的遗产
My legacy?
你不是很喜欢这个地方 对吗
You don’t like this place very much, do you?
多年来 我见过很多你这样的人来来去去
I’ve seen many of you come and go over the years,
我能看出谁喜欢这里
and I can tell the ones who enjoy their time here
而谁不喜欢
and the ones who don’t.
我挺欣赏的
I admire it,
这里的大胆风格
the audacity of it.
我都忘了这里有多美
I’ve forgotten how beautiful it is.
我小时候跟父母来过一次
I came here once as a child with my parents.
我觉得我们甚至就在这张桌子边坐过
I think we even sat at this table.
也许…也许是那张
Or maybe– maybe that one.
我开始在这里工作时
When I started working here,
我意识到我不会喜欢这个地方
I realized this place wasn’t something I would enjoy.
一开始 我想象一切都会
In the beginning, I imagined things would be
非常平衡
perfectly balanced.
我甚至为此和我的搭档阿诺德打赌
Even had a bet with my partner, Arnold, to that effect.
我们编了一百条充满希望的故事线
We made a hundred hopeful storylines.
当然了 几乎没人接受那些
Of course, almost no one took us up on them.
我输了
I lost the bet.
阿诺德总是对人类抱有一些阴暗的看法
Arnold always held a somewhat dim view of people.
他更喜欢接待员
He preferred the hosts.
他求我不要引入你们这些人
He begged me to not let you people in,
那些投资者
the moneymen.
像提洛岛一样
Delos.
但我告诉他我们会没事的
But I told him we’d be fine,
你们并不知道你们所花的钱 是用来建设什么了
that you didn’t understand what you were paying for.
不是什么商业投机 不是什么主题公园
It’s not a business venture, not a theme park,
而是一整个世界
but an entire world.
每一分一毫都是我们设计的
We designed every inch of it.