我会很担心
and I’d worry over it.
我父亲
My father…
我父亲会告诉我
My father would tell me…
它们自会找到回家的路
that the steer would find its own way home.
通常 它们都会回来
And, often as not, they did.
我从未想过
Never occurred to me that
我们带它们回来是为了屠宰
we were bring them back for the slaughter.
你现在要怎样找到自己的路
How are you going to find your way now?
我觉得你或许不会明白
I’m not sure you’ll understand.
有时我感觉
Sometimes I feel…
有什么东西在呼唤我
like something’s calling me.
告诉我在这以外
Telling me there’s a place for me
有个地方在等我
somewhere beyond all this.
我明白这种感觉 德洛丽丝
Oh, I know that feeling, Dolores.
我明白这种感觉
I know that feeling.
但你真的不想回归以前的生活吗
But you really don’t want to go back to your old life?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
You all right?
我打了个寒颤
I just got a chill.
仅此而已
That’s all.
那我们还是回篝火边坐着
Let’s– let’s go back to the fire.
你该是累坏了
You’re probably exhausted.
-直接跟他说 -好
– Just talk to him. – All right.
打扰了 先生
Uh, excuse me, sir?
恕我冒昧打扰 但我必须说
I didn’t want to intrude, but I just had to say
我十分敬仰您
that I’m such an admirer of yours.
您设的基金救了我妹妹的…
Your foundation literally saved my sister’s–
再说一个字我就割开你的喉咙
One more word and I’ll cut your throat.
明白了吗
Understand?
我他妈是来度假的
This is my fucking vacation.
显然 他们要找的东西在欧哈监狱
Apparently, whatever they’re looking for is in the Ojal prison.
这些疯子计划从北方军骑兵队手里
These lunatics plan to steal a cannon
偷走一门大炮
from the Union cavalry unit.
炸出一条路杀进去
Blast their way in.
我没时间玩这么幼稚的游戏
I don’t have time for color-by-numbers bullshit.
我天一亮就出发
I’ll ride at dawn.
你想要什么 我会从监狱弄出来
I’ll go get whatever you want out of that prison
亲自带给你
and bring it back myself.
前提是你能活着出来
Suppose you make it out alive.
你开价多少
What’s your price?
只要几个字
Nothing but a few words.
我想知道你纹身背后的故事
I want the story behind your tattoo.
你为什么会有兴趣
What’s your interest in it?
你听说过一个叫阿诺德的人吗
You ever heard of a man named Arnold?
他算是最早在这些地方定居的人
You could say he was the original settler of these parts.
他创造了一个供人们为所欲为的世界
He created a world where you could do anything you want,
除了一件事
except one thing–
你在这里死不了
you can’t die.
也就是说无论这个世界多么接近真实
Which means no matter how real this world seems,
仍然不过是场游戏
it’s still just a game.
但后来阿诺德打破了自己定下的规矩
But then Arnold went and broke his own rule.
他就死在这座乐园里
He died right here in the park.
但我相信他还有一个故事剩下没讲
Except I believe he had one story left to tell.
一个充满真正的危险和暴♥力♥的故事
A story with real stakes, real violence.
可以说我来这里是为了尊崇他的遗志
You could say I’m here to honor his legacy.
我认为你身上的纹身
And I think your tattoo
谜局的下一部分
is the next piece of the puzzle.
你愿意赌吗
So, do we have a wager?
你要闯进监狱
You aim to break into a prison
独自干掉二十个人
and take out 20 men alone?
不是独自
Not alone.
我要带上这位劳伦斯
I’ll take Lawrence here.
我还需要一根火柴
And I’ll need one match.
一根火柴
One match,
一把手♥枪♥ 加一个白♥痴♥
one pistol, and one idiot.
我愿意赌一把
I’ll take those odds.
你打算这一路上都对我沉默以对吗
You gonna give me the silent treatment the whole way there?
你本该任我被绞死
You should’ve left me hanging from those gallows.
至少我还能安详地死去
At least I could’ve died in peace
不用忍♥受你的抱怨
without having to hear you yammer.
我猜你没火吧
Don’t suppose you have a light?
车里禁止抽烟
No smoking in here.
通常情况下 那当然
Normally, I’m sure,
但这是你能抽到的最好的烟草
but this is the finest tobacco a man can enjoy.
在外国妞儿丰腴的大腿上用手卷成
Hand-rolled on the ample thighs of exotic women.
或许你也该试试
Perhaps you’d like to try one yourself.
选择 劳伦斯
Choices, Lawrence.
你对自己说
You know, you tell yourself
你现在就像是我案板上的鱼肉
you’ve been at the mercy of mine
因为这样你就不用费心为自己考虑
because it spares you consideration of your own.
因为如果你真的考虑过自己的选择
Because if you did consider your choices,
你将不得不面对一个
you’d be confronted with a truth
你无法理解的真♥相♥
you could not comprehend–
你做出的选择都并非自主选择
that no choice you ever made was your own.
你一直都是个囚犯
You have always been a prisoner.
如果我告诉你 我是来放你自♥由♥的呢
What if I told you I’m here to set you free?
走吧
Let’s go!
偷马贼
Horse thieves.
该死的白♥痴♥ 几乎当着我们的面开枪打死了几个人
Damn fools shot up a couple of pokes practically in front of us.
我见到的唯一一个白♥痴♥
Well, the only fool I see
就是站在我面前的这位
is the one standing right in front of me.
警官 你拘捕了
Deputy, you have there in your custody
三地最大的通缉犯
the most wanted man in three territories–
劳伦斯·佩德罗·马里亚·冈萨雷斯
Lawrence Pedro Maria Gonzalez.
我听说你法场脱身的事了
Heard you slipped the rope.
还害死了几个好人
Dropped some damn good men in exchange.
他的说法是
The way he tells it,
他更喜欢被行刑队执行枪决
he’s more partial to a firing squad.
我们很乐意成全
I reckon we’ll be happy to oblige.
我他妈要杀了你
I’m gonna fucking kill you.
或许等将来吧
Maybe someday.
把他和那个人关一起
Lock him up with the other man.
享受雪茄
Enjoy the cigars.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
你是谁
And just who are you supposed to be?
你的救命恩人
Your salvation.
我想我们之前没见过吧
I don’t believe we’ve ever met.
没错 确实没有
No, we haven’t.
你一直以来似乎都是个…
You know, you always seemed like a–
经过市场检验的东西
a market-tested kind of thing.
一杆大枪 优美的疤痕
Big gun, tasteful scar.
受限于自己的小小圈子
Locked in your little cycle
像追自己尾巴的贵宾犬
like a prized poodle after its own tail.
你听起来好像是
You sound like a man who’s grown tired
活得不耐烦了
of wearing his guts on the inside.
没必要这么生气
There’s no need to get testy.
我只是对你的世界观很好奇
I’m just curious about your worldview.
某种半土著的乱七八糟的东西吗
Some kind of half-native mumbo jumbo?
很简单
It’s simple.
我认为只有真正的勇者
I believe that only the truly brave
才敢于正视这个世界 并明白世间的一切…
can look at the world and understand that all of it–
无论是神或是人
gods, men,
还有其他一切 都终将以悲剧收尾
everything else– will end badly.
没人可以被拯救
No one will be saved.
那或许我们的共同点比我想的要多
Maybe we’ve got more in common than I thought.
那你呢
What about you?
怎样的命运转折让你流落至此
What turns of fate have brought you here?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
我们没那个闲工夫
And we don’t have the time.
可惜我们的时间可比你那朋友多
Got more time than your friend, sadly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!