好像除了我之外 这里所有人
It is like everybody around here
都在打着自己的小算盘
has got some kind of fucking agenda except for me.
还有…怎么了
And– what?
我记得我刚开始在这里工作的时候
I remember when I first started here.
接待员看起来都栩栩如生
The hosts seemed very lifelike.
你会开始对他们的行为进行过度解读
You begin to read things into their behaviors.
-别一副高高在上的样子 -好吧
– Don’t be patronizing. – Fine.
接待员不会想象 但你会
The hosts don’t imagine things, you do.
那不是猎户座
That’s not Orion.
猎户座腰带上只有三颗星 不是四颗
There are three stars in Orion’s Belt, not four.
你一定很冷吧
You must be cold.
穿上这个
Take that.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
我们得带她回甜水镇
We gotta take her back to Sweetwater.
你开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding?
罗根 你知道她不属于这外面的世界
Come on, Logan, you know she doesn’t belong out here.
你如果现在走了 那个亡命之徒斯利姆·米勒
You leave now, that no-good outlaw Slim Miller
肯定就抓不到了
is sure to evade our grasp.
没门
No fucking way.
是你带我来当这个傻♥逼♥赏金猎人的
You were the one who dragged me on this stupid bounty hunt.
至少我们得把这件事做完
The least we’re going to do is see it through, okay?
我们不能带着她追捕犯人
We can’t take her on a bounty hunt.
如果你这么担心她
If you’re so concerned about her well-being,
那我一枪爆了她的头就好了
I’ll just blow her brains out,
园区会派人来回收她
and then the park will come get her.
你能不能别总想着杀人操♥逼♥
Can you please stop trying to just kill or fuck everything?
我懂了
Now I get it.
怎么
What?
园区派她过来 好让你终于
The park sent her so that you will finally
能对某件事上心
have something to give a shit about.
是啊 控制中心的人肯定是
Oh, yeah, I’m sure the people at the controls
时刻监视着我的情绪
are monitoring my every mood.
他们就是这么做的
That’s exactly what they’re doing.
拜托 难道你认为
Come on, you really think it’s a coincidence
你在甜水镇唯一会报以微笑的人
that the only thing that you even smiled at back in Sweetwater
就这么出现在你面前只是个巧合吗
just happened to drop into your lap?
这就是公♥司♥为什么想对这里增持股份的原因
This is why the company needs to bump our stake in this place.
他们能让你拥有使命感
They can even give you a sense of purpose.
你说这趟旅程是为了欢迎我加入你们家族
You said the trip was about welcoming me to the family.
其实是公事吗
This is business?
威廉 对我们家族而言 所有事都是公事
With our family, William, everything is business.
我们得继续前进了 先生们
We better get a move on, gentlemen.
应该就是这里了 劳伦斯
This should be the place, Lawrence.
血河
The Blood Arroyo.
有很多蛇 但都不会生蛋
Plenty of snakes, but none of the egg-laying variety.
你杀了我妻子
You killed my wife,
杀了我家族的一群人
severely pruned my family tree
就为了找个什么迷宫
all in pursuit of some goddamn maze.
你到底想找什么
The hell you hope to find, anyway?
这整个世界就是一个故事
This whole world is a story.
我每页都读过 除了最后一页
I’ve read every page except the last one.
我得搞清楚结局如何
I need to find out how it ends.
想要知道这一切意义何在
I want to know what this all means.
瞧 这就是为什么我一直没念书识字
See, now that’s why I never learned to read.
我们何不忘了那条该死的蛇
Why don’t we forget about this damn snake,
赶紧去珀里亚
head to Pariah?
我在那儿的朋友能帮我们
My friends there can help us.
你朋友那没有我要找的东西
Well, your friends have nothing I’m looking for,
这趟旅程没有
not this trip.
再说了
Besides…
我们还是找到那条蛇了
I think we found our snake after all.
真可耻
Shame on you.
你昨天还是有妇之夫
You were a married man up until yesterday.
她吗 不可能
Her? Hell, no.
我喜欢有点泼辣的女人
I like a little fire in my women.
她上过的
The only thing she’s ever mounted
恐怕只有死人
are dead heads on sticks.
我们应该快点离开
We should get the fuck out of–
给我们的马又找到不少食物
We found some more food for the horses.
很好
Good.
它们饿得都变得脾气很暴躁
They were starting to get ornery.
我和朋友只是在欣赏你的纹身
My friend and I were just admiring your tattoo.
我们想知道其背后的故事
We’d love to know the story behind it.
我喜欢你的帽子
I like your hat.
也许我会把它留下
Maybe I’ll keep it.
剩下的都喂马吧
The horses can have the rest of you.
我们为何从未谋面
How in hell have we never met?
很明显是我的疏忽
Clearly a terrible oversight on my part.
能问一句 你前往何处吗
Where, may I ask, are you headed?
去拿回一些有价值的东西
To retrieve something of great value.
看来你有点人手不足
You look a little shorthanded.
我们人手很充足
We got enough men.
看来你有人手空缺了
Seems like you got a couple positions open.
有一个接待员严重脱离了她的循环
We’ve got a host making a pretty big deviation from her loop.
-哪个 -甜水镇农场主的女儿
– Which one? – The rancher’s daughter from Sweetwater.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
-她在陪游客吗 -不清楚
– Is she accompanying a guest? – Unclear.
老板的新故事线
The boss is disrupting so many storylines
打乱了很多情节 所以很难说
with his new narrative, it’s hard to tell.
把她标记给行为部门
Flag her with behavior.
他们今天就能把她拉出来
They can pull her today.
确保一切如常
Make sure everything’s checking out.
早上好
Good morning.
这镇子真漂亮 这是你的家乡吗
It’s a lovely town. Is this your home?
你来自哪里
Well, where are you from?
和你一样
Same as you.
你不记得了吗
Don’t you remember?
记起来
Remember.
女士
Ma’am?
听说艾伯纳西农场有个女孩失踪了
Got word a girl went missing from Abernathy Ranch.
你是来自那里吗
Is that where you belong?
你♥爸♥爸肯定很担心你
I’m sure your daddy’s worried about you.
我父亲死了
My father’s dead.
我不要回去
I’m not going back.
怎么回事
What’s going on here?
只是在帮助一个迷路的游人
Oh, just helping a lost traveler.
她没迷路 她是跟我一起的
She’s not lost, she’s with me.
抱歉
My mistake.
-祝你们早安 -谢了
– Y’all have a nice morning. – Yeah.
我们有关于斯利姆的线索了
So, we got a lead on Slim.
如果你愿意 可以留在这里
You can stay here if you want,
我到时候折返回来接你
and I’ll just circle back and get you.
不 我觉得自己需要继续走下去
No, I think I need to keep going.
好吧
Okay.
看来她需要确保
Apparently, she needs to make certain
他们要找的东西在他们认为的那个地方
this thing they’re looking for is where they think it is.
她说如果消息没问题 就给我们信♥号♥♥
She said she’d signal if the information was good.
看来这就是信♥号♥♥了
Guess that’s the signal.
很抱歉给你和朋友带来了不便
I’m sorry if I caused trouble with you and your friend.
没有 没有 没关系
Oh, no, no. No, it’s fine.
我很高兴你找到了我们
I’m glad you found us.
我还没问你要去哪
I didn’t get a chance to ask where you’re headed.
我还不知道
I don’t really know yet.
我还以为他们会把你们放在特定的地区或者路上
I guess I figured they kept you in zones or on paths or…
我以前相信每个人都有自己的路
I used to believe there was a path for everyone.
现在我发现自己从未想过
Now I think I never asked
那条路会把我带往何方
where that path was taking me.
我们会在秋天把牲口赶下山
We would bring the herd down off the mountain in the fall.
有时我们会在路上弄丢一只
Sometimes we would lose one along the way,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!