we’ll have the life we’ve both been dreaming of.
不 你永远不会
No, you never will.
你的工作不是保护德洛丽丝
Your job is not to protect Dolores,
而是把她留在这里
it’s to keep her here,
以确保客人们能够找到她
to ensure that the guests find her
因为有些客人想打败战胜壮实的枪手
if they want to best the stalwart gunslinger
跟这个姑娘风流快活一番
and have their way with this girl.
告诉我 你有想过和她远走高飞吗
Tell me, has it never occurred to you to run off with her?
我得先把旧账清了 才能跟她在一起
I got some reckoning to do before I can be with her.
对了 你那神秘的背景故事
Ah, yes, your mysterious backstory.
我找你正是为了那个
It’s the reason for my visit.
知道它为何神秘吗 泰迪
Do you know why it is a mystery, Teddy?
因为我们从没费心给你设计一个
Because we never actually bothered to give you one,
只含糊地说那是你永远无法弥补的罪过
just a formless guilt you will never atone for.
但或许是时候讲述你的起源故事了
But perhaps it is time you had a worthy story of origin.
你想要吗 泰迪
Would you like that, Teddy?
我新故事线中的一小部分
A small part of my new narrative?
一个和所有伟大故事一样
A fiction which, like all great stories,
真实度很高的虚构作品
is rooted in truth?
一切始于战争时期
It starts in a time of war…
战火纷飞
a world in flames…
有个恶棍叫怀亚特
with a villain called Wyatt.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
谁是怀亚特
Who’s Wyatt?
上传接待员故事线
你现在记得了吗 泰迪
Do you remember now, Teddy?
是啊 我当然记得怀亚特
Yeah, of course I remember Wyatt.
见识过真正的魔鬼
You look upon the face of true evil,
就不可能忘得掉
you ain’t liable to forget.
他自称能听见上帝的声音
He claimed he could hear the voice of God.
一切开始于埃斯卡兰特
It started down near Escalante.
陆军被派来镇♥压♥土著
Army was sent to put down the natives.
不是好事
Bad business.
怀亚特是个中士
Wyatt was a sergeant,
某次演习中途他人不见了
went missing while out on some maneuvers
过了几周回来后
and came back a few weeks later
脑子里就有了些奇怪的想法
with some pretty strange ideas.
我没骗你吧
I wasn’t lying, was I?
美如画
Pretty as a picture
紧如鼓
and tight as a tympani drum, I reckon.
下午好
Afternoon.
我这位朋友是新来的
My friend here is new to town.
估摸着农场主的女儿
Figured the rancher’s daughter
是很不错的着手点
would be a nice way to kick things off.
或许你能带我们一块儿乘车出游
Maybe take us all for a little hayride.
不好意思 我得回家了
I’m sorry. I have to get home.
我父亲在等我回家
My father will be expecting me.
要不了多久
We won’t be long.
这位女士并没有兴趣
The lady doesn’t appear interested.
有种试试
Try it.
也许你能快过我 也许不能
You might get the draw on me, you might not,
但要我说 你胜算不大
but I’d say your odds ain’t looking good.
我说了我想找容易的下手啊
Told you I wanted something easy.
不值得为她浪费枪子儿
She ain’t worth the lead.
我们去维吉尔的店吧
Let’s head to Virgil’s.
看他们还愿不愿意招待我们
See if they’ll stake us.
首先 你要学会怎么站
First, you gotta learn how to stand.
深吸一口气
Now, take a breath.
握住
Hold it.
现在按下去
Now squeeze.
我做不到
I can’t.
有些人就注定不是开枪的人
Some hands weren’t meant to pull a trigger.
或许这样最好
Perhaps it’s for the best.
泰迪 又有悬赏了
Teddy, we got another bounty.
我觉得这次奖金很丰厚
I think this is a big one.
不明男子枪扫平岩那边
Man in question gunned down an entire settlement
一整个居民点
out near Flat Rock–
无论男女老少
men, women, and children.
我想这或许
I think this may be the man
是你找了好久的那个人
you’ve been looking for for quite some time.
那个叫怀亚特的家伙
A man named Wyatt.
怀亚特
Wyatt?
那是谁 泰迪
Who is he, Teddy?
与其问是谁 倒不如问是什么东西 女士
You’d be better asking “What” than “Who,” Ma’am.
怀亚特是一场瘟疫
Wyatt’s a pestilence.
据说眼前这位弗勒德是
Word is, Flood here’s the only man ever
唯一能与之抗衡而大难不死的人
come up against him and live to tell the tale.
稍等 治安官
Give me a moment, Sheriff.
你又要离开了是吗
You have to leave again, don’t you?
你知道如果我可以留下来跟你在一起 我会的
You know if I could stay right here with you, I would.
答应我你会回来的
Promise me you’ll come back.
我保证
I promise.
我会回来找你
I’m gonna come back for you…
在不久的将来
someday soon.
我肚皮上落了个疤 猪奶头那么大
I got a pit in my stomach the size of a sow’s tit.
兔子烤起来
Cook up that rabbit.
捡柴火去
Get the wood.
我没火也做不了饭啊
I can’t cook shit without a fire.
别小看自己 阿厨
Aw, don’t sell yourself short, Cookie.
不管遇上什么情况你都能做出吃的
You can cook shit in all conditions.
听着 帐篷都是我搭建起来的
Now, see, I pitched them tents.
我才不劈木头呢
I ain’t chopping any more wood.
你躺着的时间 比发♥骚♥的妓♥女♥都要久
You spend more time on your back than a hooker in heat.
快拾起斧头去劈点
Now pick up that fucking axe and go chop us…
那个失散的机器人离开营地后
So, after our stray ran away from camp,
他们这伙人似乎就一直在兜圈子
looks like these guys got caught in a loop.
他们本该参加镇上的赶牛活动
They were due in town for the cattle drive
晚了不止两天
over two days ago.
失踪的正是负责劈木头的接待员
Host that went missing is the woodcutter.
其他人似乎就困在这里
Looks like the rest of them got stuck here
等着吃晚餐
waiting for supper.
你们就不能多编程出几个这种傻缺来生火吗
You guys can’t program more than one of these idiots to make a fire?
本来是可以的 但多亏你的上司制定的新政策
We could, but thanks to a new policy from your boss,
只有一个人有权限使用斧头
only one of them is authorized to handle the axe.
其他人连碰都不能碰
The rest of them can’t even touch it.
武器特权只能选择性发放
Weapons privileges need to be doled out selectively.
但他们却给了你一把枪
Yet they give you a gun.
看来失散的机器人有个爱好呢
Looks like our stray has a hobby.
又是因为你们那该死的背景故事吗
Another one of your fucking backstories?
背景故事的作用远不止是取悦客人
Backstories do more than amuse guests.
它们可以固定住接待员
They anchor the hosts.
那是他们的基石
It’s their cornerstone.
他们其余的身份都是根据这个一层一层地构建的
The rest of their identity is built around it, layer by layer.
如果你们非要费心费力地那样做
Well, if you’re gonna go to all that trouble,
那至少可以让他的手稳一点
you could’ve at least given him a steadier hand.
雕刻的东西跟屎一样难看
This looks like shit.
根据我听到的说法 怀亚特是个雇佣兵
Way I heard it, Wyatt is a mercenary.
强迫自己的手下将敌人的骨和肉披挂在身上
Forces his men to wear the bones and flesh of their enemies.
那不过是假面具
They’re masks.
令人恐惧的是面具下面藏着的人
It’s the men underneath them to be afraid of.
怀亚特已经完全操控住了他们
Wyatt’s got them so twisted around,
他们会愿意为他做任何事
they’ll do anything for him.
杀掉任何人
Kill anyone.
疼痛也无法阻碍他们
Pain don’t slow them.
他们毫不畏惧死亡
They don’t fear death.
他们认为自己已经死了 下过地狱了
They reckon they’ve already died and gone to hell.
就是这样
And this is it.
听上去你在追捕他的过程中
Sounds like you learned something about him
对他有了不少的了解啊
while you were tracking him down.
我没有追捕他
I wasn’t tracking him down.
我并非一直是个赏金猎人
I wasn’t always a bounty hunter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!